- 1 What To know about UNIUYO Portal
- 2 The Official UNIUYO Portal
- 3 How to check Admission Status
- 4 UNIUYO Admission Application Portal
- 5 Acceptance fee Payment Portal
- 6 Portal For School Fees Payment
- 7 Course Registration Portal
- 8 Semester’s Results Checker Portal
- 9 POST Graduate Students’ Portal
- 10 Part Time Students’ Portal
- 11 Undergraduate Students’ Portal
- 12 Pre-Degree Students Portal
- 13 HOW TO ACCESS UNIUYO Portal
- 14 What is a UNIUYO Portal password?
- 15 How To Login To UNIUYO Portal
- 16 How to Create Your UNIUYO Student Portal account?
- 17 UNIUYO Address and Contact
- 18 Related
What To know about UNIUYO Portal
UNIUYO School Portal is a UNIUYO branded, internet owned portal that is hosted and manages by UNIUYO ICT UNIT.
This Portal is made reachable to Students for academic purposes. The portal is a platform through which the School management additionally and interactively manage all student statistics related to the school Services.
UNIUYO School Portal is a personal well secured Web platform that gives Students, parents and guardians the access to carry out certain activities like registration, payment and so on without having to visit the school.
The Official UNIUYO Portal
The UNIUYO Website is www.uniuyo.edu.ng and it is the official platform that important academic news and updates about the school is being posted.
Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/ to Login to your Portal.
All necessary announcement to UNIUYO Students are usually posted on the School Website. The website also has Image Galleries of all Events in the school.
How to check Admission Status
This is the portal meant for Checking of Admission list, and admission status of newly admitted undergraduate, post graduates, part time, Direct Entry, etc. students.
UNIUYO Admission Application Portal
The UNIUYO POST UTME and DIRECT Entry portal is meant for UTME and Direct Entry applicants that want to apply for Admission in UNIUYO.
Acceptance fee Payment Portal
UNIUYO Acceptance fee portal is meant for the payment of Acceptance fee by Newly admitted Students also known as Freshers.
Portal For School Fees Payment
The school fees portal is meant for the payment of UNIUYO School fees by Newly admitted Students / Freshers, Returning / Old Students for both undergraduate, post graduates, part time, Direct Entry, etc. students.
Do you have any Question you want to ask about UNIUYO? If yes, then use the comment box below to do so. If you need any assistance on UNIUYO Admission, then you can either make a direct phone contact, Chat us via Whatsapp or facebook. You can get free Daily Updates and assistance on UNIUYO Admission here on studentmajor.com. So if you need Assistance on UNIUYO 2020 Admission, then use the Comment box at the end of this post to send us a request and we will send you an appropriate phone number to call
Course Registration Portal
It is compulsory that UNIUYO students must register their Offered courses each semester. The course Registration portal is designed for all students.
All newly admitted Students / Freshers, Returning / Old Students for both undergraduate, post graduates, part time, Direct Entry, etc. students are to register their courses on this portal.
Semester’s Results Checker Portal
Results for each semester is usually posted at the end of the semester’s Exam on the UNIUYO Semester’s Result Checker Portal.
By doing that, students can then login to their Result checker Portal to check and print their Semester Result.
POST Graduate Students’ Portal
UNIUYO POST Graduate portal is for UNIUYO Post Graduate Students. It is on this Portal that POST Graduate Students can payment their School fees, register courses, check their Results and so on.
Part Time Students’ Portal
This UNIUYO Part Time Students portal is for UNIUYO Part Time Students. It is on this Portal that Part Time Students can payment their School fees, register courses, check their Results and so on.
Undergraduate Students’ Portal
UNIUYO Undergraduate student’s portal is for Full time & Part Time Undergraduate Students. This Portal is where all Full time & Part Time Undergraduate Students can payment their School fees, register courses, check their Results and so on.
Pre-Degree Students Portal
UNIUYO Pre Degree students’ portal is for Pre Degree Students. The Portal is where all Pre Degree Students can payment their School fees, register courses, check their Results and so on.
HOW TO ACCESS UNIUYO Portal
To be able to access UNIUYO portal and Carryout any activity there, you must create your account and always use your login details to Login anytime.
What is a UNIUYO Portal password?
UNIUYO Portal Password needs a username and Password. Your Username can be anything you wish to use and your password is a unique type of password containing upper & lowercase letters & numbers.
How To Login To UNIUYO Portal
Follow this steps below to log in to your portal anytime. NOTE: You must have an existing account before you can login.
- Go to the UNIUYO Portal URL
- Tab on Login
- Enter your Username and password/Access Code in the appropriate spaces provided.
- Tab on “Login” to Log in to your Portal and do what you want to do.
How to Create Your UNIUYO Student Portal account?
- Go to the UNIUYO Portal Link
- Tab on Signup / Register
- Enter your desired Username and choose a password in the appropriate spaces provided. (Your password may be generated automatically)
- Provide a valid email on the space that request for Email
- Fill the form completely with all needed field
- Tab on “Signup/Register” to complete your registration.
UNIUYO LATEST UPDATES
OTHER SCHOOLS LATEST UPDATES
- Post UTME, direct Entry and Admission Form For Other Schools Here
- School Fee Schedule For Other Schools Here
- List Of Courses Offered by Other Schools Here
- Departmental Cut Off Marks For All School Here
- JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 for All Schools Here
- Admission List Of Other Schools Here
- Acceptance fee Schedule For Other Schools here
- Official Websites/Portal of All schools Here.
UNIUYO Address and Contact
That was studentmajor.com update on UNIUYO Official Website & Portal 2020/2021 for Newly admitted Students / Freshers, Returning / Old Students for both undergraduate, post graduates, part time, Direct Entry, etc. students.
Hope you found this guide very helpful and useful? Please feel free to share this with with your friends and colleagues .
You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓.