Is UNIOSUN post UTME form 2020 out? If you want to find out if Osun State University, UNIOSUN Post UTME form fro 2020/2021 academic Session is out, then this is for you.. This is a very legit update on the Osun State University 2020 post UTME exercise.
Will you care to know when UNIOSUN Post UTME form will be on sales, how much is UNIOSUN Post UTME form, UNIOSUN admission requirements, UNIOSUN cut off mark requirement and all the basic info you need to know about UNIOSUN 2020 post UTME exercise? Yeah!! all will be made known as you read down.
- 1 Is UNIOSUN Post UTME Form for 2020 out?
- 2 How much is UNIOSUN post UTME
- 3 UNIOSUN Cut off Mark Requirement
- 4 UNIOSUN Post UTME & Admission Requirements for 2020
- 5 UNIOSUN Post Registration UTME Portal
- 6 How To Pay UNIOSUN Post UTME Form Fee
- 7 COMPLETE UNIOSUN POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCESS 2020
- 8 Note:
- 9 When is UNIOSUN Post UTME Registration deadline (Closing date) 2020
- 10 Related
Is UNIOSUN Post UTME Form for 2020 out?
The Osun State University Post UTME Form for 2020 is not yet on sales for now.
UNIOSUN cut off mark, admission requirements for 2020 and the application guidelines and instruction for the 2020 Post UTME Exercise has been released. Pls kindly See them below..
Management of the Plateau University State has announced that the registration form for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise will be made available any moment from now.
They have advised all candidates that are willing to apply for her post UTME screening exercise to kindly make sure the read and understand the procedures and requirements for their 2020 Post UTME Exercise as listed below.
How much is UNIOSUN post UTME
The Registration and application fee for Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Post UTME Form 2020 is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only. See how to get the form and How to apply for the Post UTME Below.
UNIOSUN Cut off Mark Requirement
UNIOSUN required JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020 Post UTME admission is 160. For now, the actual UNIOSUN Departmental Cut off Points has not been released by the school management.
Candidates Who do not Meet UNIOSUN Cut off Mark of 160 should do the following:
UNIOSUN Post UTME & Admission Requirements for 2020
Below are the Plateau State Post UTME Exercise Requirements for Admission in 2020.
- UNIOSUN Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose UNIOSUN as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All UNIOSUN applicants must score at least 160 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their UNIOSUN POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for UNIOSUN POST UTME exercise.
UNIOSUN Post Registration UTME Portal
- All candidates are to visit UNIOSUN Post UTME Application Portal @ http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng
- Select “NEW APPLICANTS” to start or Select “RETURNING APPLICANTS” if you have started the registration already.
- If you haven’t made your Post UTME Fee payment already, then follow the steps below to do that
How To Pay UNIOSUN Post UTME Form Fee
- All candidates are to pay a POST UTME Application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) online.
- Payment is to be done via Interswitch WebPAY platform Using your ATM cards (Verve, Master card, Visa card or any other Interswitch enabled Cards)
- Note: Fee is non-refundable after payment
COMPLETE UNIOSUN POST UTME REGISTRATION PROCESS 2020
- Now that you have payed your POST UTME Fee, Return to https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/ and Select “RETURNING APPLICANTS“
- Select Your Application Type: (Regular or Supplementary). In your case, select Regular.
- Enter Your DE/UTME Reg. Number
- Enter Your Password
- Proceed and complete your registration and submit your application.
- Make sure you print out 2 copies of your Post UTME registration slip
When is UNIOSUN Post UTME Registration deadline (Closing date) 2020
There is no current information on this right now, We promise to update this information as we continue to gather more information from the school management.
That is all the necessary information on UNIOSUN 2020 Post UTME Exercise that you need for now.
More information on this will be updated as we continue to receive more information. Please feel free to share this post with your friends.
Use any of the social Media button below to share this post with your friends and Also drop your comment using the comment box below.