- 1 Share this
- 2 Is UNIOSUN Admission List 2020/2021 Out?
- 3 How to Check UNIOSUN Admission Status on Portal
- 4 UNIOSUN JAMB CAPS Status Checker Portal 2021
- 5 Released Of UNIOSUN Merit List for 2021/2022 Session.
- 6 Guidelines For Admitted students Registrations/Clearance
- 7 Required Document for New Students Clearance.
- 8 Share this
- 9 Related
This is a very important piece of updated information on the UNIOSUN Admission list 2021 to all candidates on the release of the Osun State University admission list for 2021/2022.
Note; UNIOSUN has started giving admission to candidates who participated in their admission screening exercise.
All undergraduate UTME and Direct Entry that applied for undergraduate admission into UNIOSUN should treat this information as very important.
Is UNIOSUN Admission List 2020/2021 Out?
Yes!!! The UNIOSUN Merit list of all admitted candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session’s Admission into all UNIOSUN undergraduate degree programs has now been released.
All Candidates who participated in the UNIOSUN 2020 Admission screening exercise can now check their admission status via the Osun State University Undergraduates Admission portal.
Following the recent update by Osun State University, the guidelines for candidates to check their names on UNIOSUN 2021 admission list is out.
With this guide, you will be able to check the Osun State University admission list 2021 1st, 2nd, and 3rd batch via the UNIOSUN checking portal.
Please, you will need your JAMB profile registration number and password to access the UNIOSUN JAMB CAPS admission checker portal.
How to Check UNIOSUN Admission Status on Portal
Admitted candidates can easily check their UNISON admission status via the Osun State University undergraduate admission status portal as follows;
- Visit the UNIOSUN Undergraduates Admission portal at http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng
- On logging in you will see two options
- The first option is “New Applicants”
- The second option is for “returning applicants”
- Select the second option and proceed.
- Click on “RETURNING APPLICANTS” to proceed
- Enter your 2021 JAMB Registration Number in the first space
- Also, enter your Password in the second space.
- Click on “Sign In” to see your UNIOSUN admission status.
- UNIOSUN Department Cutoff Mark used for 2021 Admission
- The UNIOSUN Latest news on 2021 Admission Updates
- How To Accept UNIOSUN Admission on JAMB CAPS
- See JAMB CAPS Status and their Meanings
UNIOSUN JAMB CAPS Status Checker Portal 2021
In the same way, UNIOSUN admitted candidates can also check their admission status via the UNIOSUN JAMB CAPS admission status portal as follows;
- Log into the JAMB CAPS Admission Portal
- Visit JAMB CASP via https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Fill in your JAMB email in the first space
- Enter your JAMB password in the second space and click on “Login”
- From your JAMB CAPS dashboard, navigate and click on ‘Check Admission Status’.
- Select ‘Access my CAPS’ and click on ‘Admission Status’ to see your admission status.
Released Of UNIOSUN Merit List for 2021/2022 Session.
All UNIOSUN admitted candidates are to check and confirm their admission status as shown below and after that proceed to complete their registration to become full students.
As such, newly admitted candidates are directed to pay the UNIOSUN acceptance fee of forty thousand Naira (N40, 000.00) only for their Admission offered.
The Payment of this Acceptance Fee is to be done directly on the UNIOSUN WebPAY platform. You are to use an Interswitch enabled card to do your payment. Accepted cards are Visa, Verve, and Master cards.
Any candidate that fails to make their Acceptance and other registrations before the deadline will FORFEIT their Admission.
Guidelines For Admitted students Registrations/Clearance
All freshers that have been offered provisional admission into Osun State University should endeavor to show up at the school premises for proper registration. All freshers should kindly note the following:
- Freshers should start their clearance immediately without further delay
- All are expected to show up at their respective campuses.
- Reported freshers will thereafter be checked into the various hostels already provided by the University.
- Admitted freshers are to make their respective payments. Payments include Payment for;
- Admission Checker
- Acceptance Fee
- Medical Fees
- Do all required registration on the UNIOSUN Undergraduate portal and proceed to your respective faculties for the Faculty Screening, clearance, and registration.
Required Document for New Students Clearance.
The following documents are required for all newly admitted fresher’s screening, clearance, and registration at their respective Faculty Screening:
- UNIOSUN Admission Letter/Slip
- JAMB Admission Letter
- O’level Result (Original and Photocopy)
- Result checker PIN for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB
- JAMB Result/DE Registration Form
- Post UTME Result
- Acceptance Fee receipt/Clearance
- Medical Fee receipt/ Clearance
- Valid Tax Clearance of Parents (for 3 years)
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Letter of attestation/Recommendation from a reputable person
- Osun State Development Levy proof
- Accommodation fee receipt/Evidence (after clearance)
- Statement of Result and Copy of Academic Transcript for Direct Entry candidates only.
At the end of the screening, clearance, and registration, new students will be given access to pay their school fees on the portal with other related portal charges.
Note; Any candidate that fails to comply with the above principles and information and their registration procedure before the deadline will FORFEIT their Admission.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update