- UNICAL result checker portal
- UNICAL Official portal
- UNICAL postgraduate portal
- UNICAL admission portal
- UNICAL admission status portal
- UNICAL Portal login
- UNICAL post UTME portal
- 1 What is UNICAL Portal For?
- 2 What is The Official UNICAL Website?
- 3 Admission Status/Admission List Portal
- 4 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY Form & Application Portal
- 5 Acceptance fee Portal For Payment
- 6 School Fees Portal For Payment
- 7 Course Registration Portal
- 8 List of Courses Available in UNICAL
- 9 Semester’s Results Checker Portal
- 10 POST Graduate Students’ Portal
- 11 Part Time Students’ Portal
- 12 Undergraduate Students’ Portal
- 13 Pre-Degree Students Portal
- 14 HOW TO ACCESS UNICAL Portal
- 15 What is a UNICAL Portal password?
- 16 How To Login To UNICAL Portal
- 17 UNICAL Address and Contact
What is UNICAL Portal For?
UNICAL School Portal is a University of calabar branded, internet owned portal that is hosted and manages by UNICAL ICT UNIT.
This Portal is made reachable to Students for academic purposes. The portal is a platform through which the School management additionally and interactively manage all student statistics related to the school Services.
UNICAL School Portal is a personal well secured Web platform that gives Students, parents and guardians the access to carry out certain activities like registration, payment and so on without having to visit the school.
What is The Official UNICAL Website?
The UNICAL Website is www.myuincal.edu.ng and it is the official platform that important academic news and updates about the school is being posted.
All necessary announcement to UNICAL Students are usually posted on the School Website. The website also has Image Galleries of all Events in the school.
Admission Status/Admission List Portal
This is the portal meant for Checking of Admission list, and admission status of newly admitted undergraduate, post graduates, part time, Direct Entry, etc. students.
POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY Form & Application Portal
The UNICAL POST UTME and DIRECT Entry portal is meant for UTME and Direct Entry applicants that want to apply for Admission in UNICAL.
Acceptance fee Portal For Payment
UNICAL Acceptance fee portal is meant for the payment of Acceptance fee by Newly admitted Students also known as Freshers.
School Fees Portal For Payment
The school fees portal is meant for the payment of UNICAL School fees by Newly admitted Students / Freshers, Returning / Old Students for both undergraduate, post graduates, part time, Direct Entry, etc. students.
Do you have any Question you want to ask about UNICAL? If yes, then use the comment box below to do so. If you need any assistance on UNICAL Admission, then you can either make a direct phone contact, Chat us via Whatsapp or facebook. You can get free Daily Updates and assistance on UNICAL Admission here on studentmajor.com. So if you need Assistance on UNICAL 2020 Admission, then use the Comment box at the end of this post to send us a request and we will send you an appropriate phone number to call
Course Registration Portal
It is compulsory that UNICAL students must register their Offered courses each semester. The course Registration portal is designed for all students.
All newly admitted Students / Freshers, Returning / Old Students for both undergraduate, post graduates, part time, Direct Entry, etc. students are to register their courses on this portal.
List of Courses Available in UNICAL
Below is the Official List of Courses offered in UNICAL… Read to the end of this Post to see their Respective Requirements for Admission.
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- APPLIED GEOPHYSICS
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT/ MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- CIVIL LAW
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATION ARTS
- EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
- ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- GENETICS AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LINGUISTICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- POLICY AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- PURE CHEMISTRY
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL WORK
- SOIL SCIENCE
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- TECHNOLOGY AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- THEATRE ARTS
- TOURISM STUDIES
Semester’s Results Checker Portal
Results for each semester is usually posted at the end of the semester’s Exam on the UNICAL Semester’s Result Checker Portal.
By doing that, students can then login to their Result checker Portal to check and print their Semester Result.
POST Graduate Students’ Portal
UNICAL POST Graduate portal is for UNICAL Post Graduate Students. It is on this Portal that POST Graduate Students can payment their School fees, register courses, check their Results and so on.
Part Time Students’ Portal
This UNICAL Part Time Students portal is for UNICAL Part Time Students. It is on this Portal that Part Time Students can payment their School fees, register courses, check their Results and so on.
Undergraduate Students’ Portal
UNICAL Undergraduate student’s portal is for Full time & Part Time Undergraduate Students. This Portal is where all Full time & Part Time Undergraduate Students can payment their School fees, register courses, check their Results and so on.
Pre-Degree Students Portal
UNICAL Pre Degree students’ portal is for Pre Degree Students. The Portal is where all Pre Degree Students can payment their School fees, register courses, check their Results and so on.
HOW TO ACCESS UNICAL Portal
To be able to access UNICAL portal and Carryout any activity there, you must create your account and always use your login details to Login anytime.
What is a UNICAL Portal password?
UNICAL Portal Password needs a username and Password. Your Username can be anything you wish to use and your password is a unique type of password containing upper & lowercase letters & numbers.
How To Login To UNICAL Portal
Follow this steps below to log in to your portal anytime. NOTE: You must have an existing account before you can login.
- Go to the UNICAL Portal URL
- Tab on Login
- Enter your Username and password/Access Code in the appropriate spaces provided.
- Tab on “Login” to Log in to your Portal and do what you want to do.
UNICAL LATEST UPDATES
- Check List Of Courses Offered In UNICAL and Their Cut off Marks 2020/2021 Here
- Get UNICAL Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Date, Price & Requirements Here
- Download UNICAL Departmental and JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 for Admission Here
- Check UNICAL Admission List 2020/2021 Out: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch : Check Here
- UNICAL School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 For New & Old Students Here
- UNICAL Official website www.mymyunical.edu.ng
UNICAL Address and Contact
That was studentmajor.com update on UNICAL Official Website & Portal 2020/2021 for Newly admitted Students / Freshers, Returning / Old Students for both undergraduate, post graduates, part time, Direct Entry, etc. students.
I guess you found this guide very helpful and useful? Please feel free to share this with with your friends and colleagues .
You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓.