Do you care to know the University of Florida (UF) acceptance rate 2025 for the incoming class of 2025?
The UF acceptance rate 2021 for the incoming class of 2021 entails the admission rate and statistics for freshman and Transfer admission.
The complete information on the University of Florida (UF) Acceptance Rate for the class of 2025 and the UF Admission Statistics will help applicants to know more about how easy or difficult it is to gain admission at University of Florida.
Check below for the UF freshman acceptance rate 2025 for fresh and the UF transfer acceptance rate 2025 for out of State and in-state.
Also see the UF Early decision (EA) acceptance rate and UF Early action (EA) acceptance rate, GPA requirements and Test score requirements below.
The University of Florida (UF) Acceptance Rate 2025 and Admission Statistics.
UF Acceptance Rate is 42%. Below are more UF admission rate statistics.
- Application Portal: Undergraduate applicants are to apply for UF Admission via Common Application @https://www.commonapp.org/ or through the Coalition Application @https://www.mycoalition.org
- Total Application Fee: $30 USD
- Acceptance Rate: 42%
- Payment Method: Credit Cards or Paypal
- SAT Score Requirement: 1330-1460 (middle 50%)
- ACT Score Requirement: 29-33 (middle 50%)
- International application deadline: Varies
- In-state tuition and fees: $6,380.
- out-of-state tuition and fees: $28,658.
UF Admission Requirements and Information for Applicants:
All applicants at the University of Florida must meet the general requirements stated below.
This requirement is applicable to undergraduate admission to any of the UF college or division of the university.
Note: Admission at the University of Florida is selective and only minimum requirements for admission are provided by the school.
However, according to the institution, the satisfaction of these minimums listed below does not guarantee admission:
- Online application for admission received by the Office of Admissions by the deadline.
- Non-refundable application fee. Eligible students can have their application fee waived.
- Satisfactory academic records must be met. All Applicants must provide:
- a complete chronological record of their educational institutions attended.
- All Official transcripts from educational institutions must be submitted in accordance with the instructions on the application.
- Failure to declare attendance at another institution could invalidate an offer of admission and any credits or degrees earned.
- Applicants must meet a satisfactory Test score on (SAT or ACT, and/or TOEFL.)
- The must be a provision of a satisfactory educational conduct record.
- Applicants must identify a preferred term of enrollment on their application.
- Admission to on-campus degree programs must be validated by taking one or more on-campus courses in the specific semester for which the student is accepted.
Other Requirements are:
- Residency For Tuition Purposes: Get More Info
- Proof Of Immunization: Get More Info
- Computer Requirement: Get More Info
UF ADMISSION NOTIFICATION:
The University of Florida will send a notice of admission for a specific term to any applicant whose application for admission has been approved.
Also, the Office of Admissions should be notified immediately, if the student is unable to enroll for the term indicated or wishes to be considered for entrance to a different term.
UF Academic Statistics and Details
- Academic Calendar: Semester
- Graduation rate: 87%
- Acceptance rate: 42%
- Address: Gainesville, FL 32611, United States.
- Phone: +1 352-392-3261
- Undergraduate enrollment rate: 33,655
- Average annual in-state cost Before aid $21,211
- Avg cost after aid: $12,343
- Student-faculty ratio: 18:1
- 4-year graduation rate: 68%
Student Gender Distribution
- Male: 44%
- Female: 56%
- Total enrollment: 52,218
University of Florida Financial Aid
At the University of Florida, about 43 percent of full-time undergraduates are beneficiaries of financial aids, and most of these Aids come as scholarships or grant awards.
Undergraduatestudents can receive as much as $7,801 financial aids through scholarships or grant awards.
UF In-state cost by household income
|Household income||Average cost after aid|
|Less than $30,000||$6,544|
|More than $110,001||$17,393|
UF Graduation rate
within 6 years
within 8 years
More to Know About The Florida University
The University of Florida is a public university that was established in 1853.
UF has a total undergraduate enrollment of about 35,491, and the setting of the institution is sub-urban, and the campus size is 2,000 acres.
This institution runs a semester-based academic calendar. UF ranks #34 in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges and National Universities.
More so, the University of Florida is also a public sea-grant, land-grant, and space-grant research university.
The institution is located in Gainesville, Florida, and it is a senior member of the State University System of Florida, and also has operated on its Gainesville campus since 1906.
Was this information on the University of Florida, UF acceptance rate 2021 for the class of 2025 by major for freshman and transfer students and admission Requirements/Admission Rate 2025 satisfiable to you?
If you need more information, then use the comment box below to get in touch with us.