UF Acceptance rate 2021: Do you care to know the University of Florida acceptance rate 2021, If yes, then here is the best information for you. The completes information on the University of Florida (UF) Acceptance Rate for the class of 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, and the complete Admission Statistics which will help you to know more about how easy or difficult it is to gain admission at University of Florida.
The University of Florida is a public university that was established in 1853. The University has a total undergraduate enrollment of about 35,491, and the setting of the institution is sub-urban, and the campus size is 2,000 acres. The institution runs a semester-based academic calendar. UF ranks #34 in the 2020 edition of Best Colleges and National Universities.
More so, the University of Florida is also a public sea-grant, land-grant, and space-grant research university. The institution is located in Gainesville, Florida, and it is a senior member of the State University System of Florida, and also has operated on its Gainesville campus since 1906.
On this page, you will learn about the UF acceptance rate 2021, to the UF acceptance rate for the class of 2024, and also the UF transfer acceptance rate 2021, and UF acceptance rate for the class of 2023, with the complete UF out of state acceptance rate 2021, and UF in-state acceptance rate, and also the UF acceptance rate GPA and finally, the UF acceptance Rate 2021 college confidential.
The University of Florida (UF) Acceptance Rate 2021 and Admission Statistics
- Application Portal: Undergraduate applicants are to apply for UF Admission via Common Application @https://www.commonapp.org/ or through the Coalition Application @https://www.mycoalition.org
- Total Application Fee: $30 USD
- Acceptance Rate: 42 %
- Payment Method: Credit Cards or Paypal
- SAT Score Requirement: 1330-1460 (middle 50%)
- ACT Score Requirement: 29-33 (middle 50%)
- International application deadline: Varies
- In-state tuition and fees: $6,380.
- out-of-state tuition and fees: $28,658.
UF Admission Requirements and Information for Applicants:
All applicants at the University of Florida must meet the general requirements stated below. This requirement is applicable to undergraduate admission to any of the UF college or division of the university.
Note: Admission at the University of Florida is selective and only minimum requirements for admission are provided by the school. However, according to the institution, the satisfaction of these minimums listed below does not guarantee admission:
- Online application for admission received by the Office of Admissions by the deadline.
- Non-refundable application fee. Eligible students can have their application fee waived.
- Satisfactory academic records must be met. All Applicants must provide:
- a complete chronological record of their educational institutions attended.
- All Official transcripts from educational institutions must be submitted in accordance with the instructions on the application.
- Failure to declare attendance at another institution could invalidate an offer of admission and any credits or degrees earned.
- Applicants must meet a satisfactory Test score on (SAT or ACT, and/or TOEFL.)
- The must be a provision of a satisfactory educational conduct record.
- Applicants must identify a preferred term of enrollment on their application.
- Admission to on-campus degree programs must be validated by taking one or more on-campus courses in the specific semester for which the student is accepted.
Other Requirements are:
The University of Florida will send a notice of admission for a specific term to any applicant whose application for admission has been approved. Also, the Office of Admissions should be notified immediately, If the student is unable to enroll for the term indicated or wishes to be considered for entrance to a different term.
UF Academic Statistics and Details
- Academic Calendar: Semester
- Graduation rate: 87%
- Acceptance rate: 42%
- Address: Gainesville, FL 32611, United States.
- Phone: +1 352-392-3261
- Undergraduate enrollment rate: 33,655
- Average annual in-state cost Before aid $21,211
- Avg cost after aid: $12,343
- Student-faculty ratio: 18:1
- 4-year graduation rate: 68%
- Student Gender Distribution
- Male: 44%
- Female: 56%
- Total enrollment: 52,218
University of Florida Financial Aid
At the University of Florida, about 43 percent of full-time undergraduates are beneficiaries of financial aids, and most of these Aids come as scholarships or grant awards. Undergraduate students can receive as much as $7,801 financial aids through scholarships or grant awards. Check Available Scholarships by major. See Tuition free universities & College in the U.S in 2021
UF In-state cost by household income
|Household income||Average cost after aid|
|Less than $30,000||$6,544|
|More than $110,001||$17,393|
UF Graduation rate
within 6 years
within 8 years
Was this information on the University of Florida, UF acceptance rate 2021, by major, transfer students, and so on, for the class of 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, Admission Requirements, and Admission Rate By Major satisfiable to you? If you need more information, then use the comment box below to get in touch with us.