If you are planning to apply for 2021 admission at the University of California, Davis, then it is very important to also seek to know the UC Davis acceptance rate 2021 and every other admission statistics and requirements. All this has been listed on this page and you will see them as you proceed.
So, if you are already worried about what could be your chances of admission at UC Davis, then this information will help you a lot. Meanwhile, we will also list out all the factors necessary for the UC Davis admissions process. Such factors will include the UCD GPA requirements, SAT Test scores requirements, ACT Score requirements and so.
With all the data, information and statistics, etc, that you will see on this page, you will be able to estimate your admission chances. Before we proceed, you should know that the University of California, Davis, is a public research university located adjacent to Davis, California, U.S.A.
This University is one of the Universities of California systems. UC Davis university faculties include the 30 members of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, 23 members of the National Academy of Sciences, 14 members of the Institute of Medicine, 17 members of the American Law Institute, and 14 members of the National Academy of Engineering.
UC Davis Admission Rate and Statistics for2021
UC Davis has a different admission rate for each year’s admission and this is always made known through their Admission Statistics. So interested applicants that are applying for admission at UC Davis should know that this year’s admission rate might not be the same as last year’s because every incoming class has different admission specifications.
Below are the requirements for admission at UCD and the admission statistics base on GPA, test scores (SAT/ACT Scores), etc. including the percentage of the total applicants received and applicants admitted. This admission statistic below is from last year’s admission. With this, we will arrive at what you need to stand a better chance of gaining admission in this year.
- Total Undergraduate Application: 30,982.
- High school Enrollment: 75% enrolled direct from high school,
- Transfer Students Enrollments: 25%
- First-generation students: 42%
- STEM majors: 56%
Freshman and Transfer Admission Requirements
- Required GPA: Weighted 3.96 – 4.25
- Unweighted: 3.73-3.97
- Admmission Rate 46.6%
- Test Scores requirements: SAT: 1260-1470
- Math: 640-780
- Reading and Writing: 600-710
- ACT Test Score requirements: 28-34
Transfer Students Admission
- Required GPA: 3.39-3.83
- Admit Rate: 55.7%
Admission chances at UC Davis
Meeting the above requirements is no guarantee of admission at UCD. Admission at UCD is more than meeting the above GPA and Test Scores. According to the school, they have 14 different criteria for admission as approved by the University of California system. Those criteria are what the UCD uses to review applications and those criteria are not completely made known to the public.
But from the clue, the institution tends to admit students who have better academic profiles that show their readiness for the University life. Such information about the applicants is always derived from their academic reports, extracurricular activities and recommendation letters, and so on.
UC Davis 2021 Acceptance Rate for the class of 2025
UC Davis’s acceptance rate for 2021 is not available for now as the school has not concluded her 2021 admission process. Notwithstanding, we can assume the UCD acceptance rate if we gather the Acceptance rate statistics for the past five years and compare them. So let’s do that now. This acceptance rate is for UCD Freshman and Transfer, In-state, out-of-state, and international undergraduate admission rate by major. The acceptance rate for the UCD medical school, vet school, law school, school of medicine, etc. will be updated later.
- 2015 Acceptance Rate: 45 %
- 2016 Acceptance rate: 46.6 %
- 2017 Acceptance rate: 41.2%
- 2018 Acceptance rate: 41%
- 2019 Acceptance Rate: 40%
- 2020 Acceptance Rate: 43%
- 2021 Acceptance Rate: 40% (Assumption)
Check Acceptance Rates for Other UCs
How to Apply for 2021 Admission
- Cost of Application fee: $70, and $80 for Internation students
- Application Portal: https://www.ucdavis.edu/admissions/undergraduate/apply/
Cost Of Schooling at UC Davis
- The annual in-state cost (Average) Before aid: $35,177
- After aid: $15,737
Admission Contact and Address
- Address: 1 Shields Ave, Davis, CA 95616, United States
- Phone: +1 530-752-1011
Top Best Majors at UCD By Percentage
- Psychology Major— 8%
- Managerial economics major— 7%
- Economics Major— 7 percent
- Neurobiology, physiology, and behavior Majors — 5%
- Biological sciences Majors— 4%
- Human development Major — 4%
- Communication Major— 4%
- Computer science Major— 4%
- Animal ScienceMajor — 3%
- Biochemistry and molecular biology Majors — 3%
- Government/political science majors
- Business majors
- English majors ((language and literature)
- Nursing major
- Chemical engineering major
- Biology major
- Engineering Majors
That was the UC Davis Acceptance Rate 2021 for the class of 2025 and Admission Statistics by major. This admission rate for UC Davis university (UCD) Freshman, Transfer, In-state, out-of-state, and international undergraduate admission is subject to review. Please kindly know that some of the data on this page are rough estimates.