Check out the top best Medical courses in Nigeria 2021/2022 to study in Nigerian Universities or Polytechnics below.
This article will summarily evaluate the best Medical courses in Nigeria 2021/2022 with the best Medical degrees to obtain in 2021.
As the demand for Medical personnel increases, the number of Medical personnel is also increasing while the job opportunities for some medical-related courses decreases.
As such, it is very important to take not of the outstanding medical courses that are still relevant and will still be relevant in a thousand year to come.
This content will do justice by answering questions like the best courses in medical field, the best courses for doctor, courses that are close to medicine and the amount needed to study and complete any medical course in Nigeria.
What are the Requirements for Admission into Medical Courses?
All medical courses have similar admission requirements for entry into Nigerian Universities or Polytechnics.
To gain admission into any medical courses offered in an approved Nigerian University or Polytechnic, such applicant must;
- Partake in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) CBT Test
- Acquire a satisfying JAMB Score (from 150 upward).
- Have a valid O’level/SSCE result that is not more than two sittings
- Acquire grades not lower than C in 5 related subjects.
- Pass Chemistry, Biology, English Language, Mathematics, Physics or one social science subject
- Be 16 years or older at the time of application.
Best Medical Courses in Nigeria Closest to Medicine
What are the best courses in medical field? The following are the best Medical courses in Nigeria for science students and the best courses for doctors that are closest to medicine?
- Medicine and Surgery. See medicine subject combination here
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Medical Biochemistry
- Prosthesis/Orthopaedic Technology
- Veterinary Medicine
- Human Anatomy
- Biomedical Technology
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Dentistry and Dental Surgery
- Applied Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Public Health Technology
- Applied Microbiology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Degree Job Opportunitie
- Tuition/Free School Fee Universities in U.S.A
- How to student Abroad for free
- Best internship programs for Students
How much does it cost to study medicine in Nigeria?
Studying medicine and surgery in Nigeria or any other medical related courses in Nigeria is affordable especially in public Universities.
The school fee/Tuition fee for medicine and surgery in well known public/Federal Universities in Nigeria ranges between N27,000 to N40,000 per semester.
Tuition fee/school fees for medical students in state Universities in Nigeria ranges between N35,000 to N95,000 per semester.
The tuition fee/school for medical students in private Universities in Nigeria ranges between N350,000 to N1,500,000 per session.