WELCOME TO STUDENTMAJOR!!! These terms and conditions shown below outline the rules and regulations for using the studentmajor’s website with the Web-Address https://studentmajor.com/
By accessing studentmajor.com website we totally believe you have read and accept the terms and conditions listed below.
Please do not continue to use Studentmajor if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Studentmajor Users’ Terms and Conditions
Note: “materials” as used on this page refers to any of our files, images, articles, documents, data, etc.
Content Management License
All materials, files, logos and information (including users data) published on studentmajor belongs to studentmajor.com and should not be republished or used on/by any other website without our permission.
All intellectual property rights are reserved on studentmajor and as such, you must not:
- Republish any material from studentmajor
- Resell any of our saleable file or document.
- Rent or sub-license any material from studentmajor
- Copy, reproduce, modify, duplicate or republish any material on studentmajor
- Redistribute or share contents from studentmajor with prior permission.
Users that wish to drop comments on any of our page must enter their names, email and website address (not compulsory), before they can drop comments.
- Comments posted by our users does not in any way reflect our views, opinions, and policies.
- As such, all a user’s comment(s) on studentmajor only reflects the views and opinions of that very user who made the comment.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, studentmajor shall not in anyway be held responsible or liable for the damages, expenses caused or suffered as a result of any misleading or misinformed comments made by users.
- All misleading comments that do not reflect our policies may not be approved (base on some conditions)
- Studentmajor reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions. See our comment policies here.
Our esteemed users are advised not to post comments that fall into any of these categories. Comments must not:
- Invade any intellectual property right
- Include copyright reserved contents
- Patent or trademark any third party.
- Contain any indecent, libelous, defamatory, offensive, or unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Solicit or promote business or brands.
- Present commercial/unlawful activity.
By accepting the above comment terms and conditions, you’ve thereby granted studentmajor a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, republish or authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Linking to our Content
Linking to our website without a written permission from us is against our policy. Only the following listed organizations may link to studentmajor without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines;
- News organizations
- Online directory
- Trusted educational institutions and blogs.
- Consulting firms
- Any other Interested third party websites that wish to link to us must seek permission for that by sending a detailed email to [email protected]
Conditions for linking to our website includes:
- All linked pages must not be deceptive or use out of context.
- Links must not be placed on falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, misleading page, spammy page, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services
- The linked page must fits within the context of the linking party’s website/webpage.
Your Privacy: Please read Studentmajor Privacy Policies
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request any third party websites to remove all links or any particular link to our website.
If you come across any link on studentmajor.com that is offensive or misleading for any reason, feel free to contact us here for the removal of the link(s). But we are not obligated to respond directly.
We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. See our complete privacy policies here.
Finally, we do not ensure that all the information on studentmajor is correct or up-to-date. As such, we do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of our pages nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
As long as the information and services on studentmajor are provided free of charge, we will not be liable or held responsible for any loss or damage of any nature.
By browsing studentmajor.com website, we totally believe you have read and accept the terms and conditions listed above. Happy browsing.