Welcome to the StudentVUE LCPS & ParentVUE Login page. Here is a quick link to access the Loudoun County Public Schools StudentVUE/ParentVUE portal.
Follow the steps below to login to LCPS StudentVUE and parentVUE. This process is developed for remote registrations. Firstly, you must complete the online registration and proceed to your child’s school website to contact the school Registrar for a virtual face-to-face.
Access StudentVUE LCPS Login Page
Visit the Loudoun County Public Schools studentVUE login page @ https://portal.lcps.org/PXP2_Login_Student
- Enter your User Name in the upper space
- Fill-in your Password in the second space
- Hit the “Login” button to access your studentVUE account.
How to create and log in to the LCPS ParentVUE account.
New Parents who are to register newly for the current school year are to submit their pre-registrations online while existing parents who have registered already to LCPS Parentvue are to login with their old login details.
The Grades KG-5 and the Grades 6-12 parents are to submit their pre-registration and email the Registrar of their school for a registration appointment.
- Visit the LCPS parentVUE registration portal @ https://register.lcps.org.
- Select the school year for your child.
- Follow the instructions to register and activate your account.
If you are a current Parent of an LCPS Student with a ParentVUE account that is still active:
- Visit https://register.lcps.org.
- Use your password and username to login
If you are a current Parent of an LCPS Student with a Non-active ParentVUE account:
- Contact or visit your child’s school to get the ParentVUE Activation Key letter.
- Then, visit https://portal.lcps.org.
- Create your new account
- Return to the LCPS ParentVUE Login page @ https://register.lcps.org
- Use your password and username that you used for the registration to login to your new parentVUE account.