Information on SSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 and Admission Requirements: I am glad to bring to you the latest update on Sokoto State University Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session and the Admission Requirements.
For you to stay updated, well inform and well guided for SSU Admission process, it is necessary to always stay updated with the daily update on the Sokoto State University 2020 Post UTME Exercise.
With this effect, I have made available all the Vital information from when SSU Post UTME Form for 2020 will come out on sales, to how much SSU Post UTME is, SSU Admission and Jamb cut off mark requirements, Application Starting Date, Registration Deadline and how to apply for SSU 2020 Post Utme Exercise.
When Will SSU Post UTME Registration form For 2020 Come out?
Please kindly know that Sokoto State University 2020 Post UTME Form is not out for now. Also, SSU cut off mark and admission requirements for 2020 and the guidelines for application has been released as shown below.
So any Candidate that wishes to apply for SSU Post UTME exercise should kindly make sure to read and understand the procedures and requirements for the SSU 2020 Post UTME as listed below.
How Much is SSU Post UTME Form 2020| Registration & Application Fee
The next thing you need to know before proceeding is how Much SSU 2020 Post UTME Form is (including the Registration Fee & Application Charges)
SSU 2020 Post UTME Form (including the Registration Fee & Application Charges) is just Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
Follow the steps below to pay and obtain the form and register for SSU 2020 Post UTME exercise. From the next step below, I will be telling you the necessary SSU Post UTME admission Requirements, Cut off mark and how to apply for SSU Post UTME..
How To Apply For SSU 2020 Post UTME
The steps for Application will be publish soon
SSU General Requirements for Admission
To be qualified for the Sokoto State University Post UTME Admission, you must meet the following Requirements as needed for admission in 2020/2021 Admission.
- SSU Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose SSU as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All SSU applicants must score at least 160 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must register for SSU POST UTME exercise. Candidates will be attain to base on their their evidence of registration.
- You must attach your Original Jamb Result When going for your UTME Screening Exercise. Note: The Jamb Result Notification Printout will not be accepted ” You can Print your Original Jamb result Here“
- SSU required JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020 Post UTME admission is 160.
But If your JAMB Score is below the SSU Cut off Mark of 160, then do the following:
Deadline for SSU Post UTME Registration |Application Closing Date 2020
Deadline for SSU Post UTME Registration (SSU Post UTME Application Closing Date 2020) has not been announced. Kindly Note that the Deadline will be within two weeks from the Registration starting Date.
Hope this guide was very helpful to you!! Please Feel free to share this update on SSU 2020 Post UTME exercise with your friends and colleagues.
Easily share this post using the social media sharing buttons below. Do you still wish to find out more, if yes, then don’t fail to let us know how you feel and what you want to find out using the comment box below