This Purdue Acceptance Rate 2021 is for the class of 2025 freshman undergraduate and transfer students. Applicants that are curious about knowing the Purdue University acceptance rate, admission statistics, and admission rate will get useful information here.
There are enough data and information ranging from Purdue admission rate to admission requirements (including SAT/ACT test scores requirements) and detailed admission stats.
All information on the Purdue Acceptance Rate 2021 for the class of 2025 in-state, out-of-state, transfer, freshman and international, early action, early decision, and undergraduate applicants, will be discussed as we proceed.
Purdue Admission Rate 2021 and Statistics (Class of 2025 Student Profile)
The Purdue University class of 2025 admission rate 2021 and stats are not yet out, as the admission process is yet to be concluded, so therefore, the admission rate, acceptance rate, and admission statistics below are the general Purdue admission statistics obtain from past admission years.
Undergraduate Admissions Statistics:
- Number Of Applications: 54,912
- Total Enrollment: 43,411
- Undergraduate students: 32,672
- Graduate students: 9,795
- Professional: 944
- Class size: 8,056
Freshman Undergraduate Statistics
Admission Rate by Gender
- Men: 57%
- Women: 43%
Purdue Admission Rate by Region/Race/Ethnicity.
- Indiana students: 52 percent
- Out-of-state: 34 percent
- International: 14 percent
Purdue Admission Rate by College/School
- College of Engineering: 28 percent
- Krannert School of Management: 8 percent
- College of Health and Human Sciences: 13 percent
- College of Science: 13 percent
- Polytechnic Institute: 12 percent
- College of Agriculture: 9 percent
- College of Liberal Arts: 8 percent
- Exploratory Studies: 4 percent
- College of Pharmacy: 2 percent
- Veterinary Medicine: 1 percent
- College of Education: 2 percent
Purdue University Acceptance Rate 2021 and Class of 2025 Admission Requirements.
The Purdue acceptance rate is 58% but this is not specifically for the class of 2025. Other admission requirements and procedures for admission at Purdue University are as follows
Freshman Admission Requirements
- Application fee: $ 60.00 or apply for a waiver.
- Purdue essay and specific questions
- High school grades.
- Test scores (ACT/SAT) The application fee (or qualified fee waiver)
- Application website: https://www.admissions.purdue.edu/apply
- Early action application
- The Early action application
- Regular decision application
International students’ admission
- Application portal: Same portal above
- High School Grades
- Application Fee: $60
- English proficiency test (IELTS or GCSE/GCE/ or IGCSE) for Non-English students.
Purdue University International student application methods:
- Common Application, or
- Coalition Application.
Transfer Admission application requirements
- High school course reports
- Test Score (SAT or ACT)
- Coursework: At least a grade of C.
- Fall enrollment
- Summer enrollment
- Spring enrollment
ACT Score/SAT Score & GPA requirements middle 50%:
These average test scores (ACT/SAT Scores) records were obtain after going through the academics profiles of students that got admission at Purdue University. From the records, we discovered that a higher percentage of admitted students had the test scores range and GPA as shown below.
- GPA: 3.5-3.9
- SAT (1600 Scale): 1210-1420
- ACT Composite: 26-33
Admissions decisions and their mean.
- Admit: Meaning you have been admitted.
- Deny: Meaning you are not offered admission for the incoming class.
- Defer: Meaning you have to wait for additional admission space to be created for your program.
- Waitlist: Meaning you should wait for as you may be offered admission at any time.
Purdue University Office of Undergraduate Admissions
- 475 Stadium Mall Dr.
- West Lafayette, IN 47907,
- (765) 494-1776,
Purdue University is a highly competitive school with a very holistic admission process. All applied students will be selected base on qualifications (both academic and non-academic qualifications). At the end of the admission process, the Purdue acceptance rate 2021 for the class of 2025 and the complete, class of 2025 profile, admission rate, and statistics will be made available.
Other acceptance rates like the Purdue engineering acceptance rate, the global acceptance rate, or graduate school acceptance rate and computer science acceptance rate will be updated here as we continue to gather more information.