Welcome to the Nigeria Police Academy NPA [POLAC] Post Utme Admission Form 2020/2021 academic Session.
Here today, you will get the complete and correct information about the Nigeria Police Academy NPA [POLAC] Post Utme Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic session and the procedures for application on this page.
POLAC]Post Utme Admission Form 2020, cut off mark Requirements, Post Utme application form price, Post Utme application Starting and Closing date etc. will be discuss here
In fact, to make you understand more, information the following topics listed below will be discuss here.
The Topics To Cover Here are:
- When POLAC (NPA) POST UTME Form Will come out.
- POLAC (NPA) POST UTME cut off mark
- POLAC (NPA) POST UTME Requirements
- POLAC (NPA) post utme subject
- POLAC (NPA) POST UTME Portal
- POLAC (NPA) POST UTME Form Price [Fee]
- POLAC (NPA) POST UTME Application and Registration starting and closing Date
As you can see, this page covers almost all the information and procedures needed for the Nigeria Police Academy , (POLAC (NPA)) POST UTME exercise 2020/2021 application and participation.
- 1 Is POLAC (NPA) Post Utme form out?
- 2 When Will POLAC (NPA) Post UTME Registration / Application Start
- 3 How Much Is POLAC (NPA) Post Utme Form
- 4 POLAC (NPA) Admission Requirements
- 5 POLAC (NPA) JAMB and Departmental Cut Off Mark
- 6 So What is POLAC (NPA) Cut Off Mark?
- 7 How to Apply for POLAC (NPA) Post Utme Exercise
- 8 POLAC (NPA) Post UTME Registration / Application Deadline (closing Date) 2020
Is POLAC (NPA) Post Utme form out?
Here is good news to all Jambites, aspirants and candidates that had chosen the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC (NPA)) as their first during the 2020 Jamb registration.
You are strictly advised to follow the procedures listed below to apply for the Nigeria Police Academy , POLAC (NPA) Post UTME Exercise.
But in case you wish to apply for POLAC (NPA) Post UTME Exercise even when you did not make POLAC (NPA) your first choice during Jamb Registration, then check here to do Jamb change of Institution.
When Will POLAC (NPA) Post UTME Registration / Application Start
We have had series of questions as regarding when POLAC (NPA) Post UTME Registration / Application 2020 will start.
So know that you are not alone. So for this reason, studentmajor have decided to create page to keep POLAC (NPA) Aspirants Updated on When Will POLAC (NPA) Post UTME Registration / Application Start and the requirements that will be needed for the Post Utme Exercise.
So below is good information that will help you.
Please, stay calm and read all piece of information that you see on this page. Make sure you folow this guidelines strictly to avoid mistakes.
How Much Is POLAC (NPA) Post Utme Form
POLAC (NPA) Post utme Admission application and Registration form for 2020/2021 session is just Two thousand Naira (N2000) Only.
Note: This Two thousand Naira (N2000) is a non-refundable fee and all applicants are to pay it to the POLAC (NPA) as the beneficiary.
So you are warned never to give your post utme fee to anybody you don’t know (online or Offline) to help you register for POLAC (NPA) Post utme.
Read down and follow the steps below to make your payment and obtain the form and also register/apply via POLAC (NPA) Post utme Portal.
POLAC (NPA) Admission Requirements
All POLAC (NPA), candidates Applicants and Aspirants must meet the following Requirements listed below▼
- All Applicants must possess a minimum of Credit passes in their Six (6) O’level subjects including English Language.
- Applicants must present an O’level result (WAEC, NECO, GCE or any other equivalent exam) Result.
- POLAC (NPA) requires that all their applicants must have a Jamb score of at least 180 to be eligible for the application.
- All applicants must be Nigerian citizens
- NPA will only accept applicants between the age of 17 and 22 years.
- The height of applicants must not be less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female.
- In addition, male applicants must have an expanded [broad] chest size of not less than 86cm (34 Inches for those between 21 and 22 years of age).
- All Applicants must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates who score less than POLAC (NPA) cut off mark requirement will not be eligible for admission into any programme in POLAC (NPA).
- Applicants must also have a satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
- All candidates must present their original Jamb Result and not Jamb Notification Result… Recommended: Print your Original Jamb result Here
POLAC (NPA) JAMB and Departmental Cut Off Mark
All Applicants and aspirants that wish to apply for admission in POLAC (NPA) Must make sure that they have met the Nigeria Police Academy General Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark if they want to be admitted.
I know A lot of aspirants are interested at knowing POLAC (NPA) departmental cut off mark for each courses.
So What is POLAC (NPA) Cut Off Mark?
The Nigeria Police Academy General Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark is 180.
POLAC (NPA) Departmental cut off mark is the minimum Jamb Score required to gain admission on a particular course or departments in this University.
But Unfortunately, POLAC (NPA) has no fix Departmental Cut off mark for each course, Department or Faculty.
But All candidates and aspirants that have attain a Jamb score up to 180 and have also Meet the requirements and eligibility listed below are qualified to apply for POLAC (NPA) Post Utme Exercise 2020/2021.
How to Apply for POLAC (NPA) Post Utme Exercise
- Interested Applicants are advised to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website: http://polac.edu.ng/purchasepin in order to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code.
- The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,500.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
- After making payment, applicants are to visit http://polac.edu.ng/user/register/application to create an online application account.
- Proceed to complete your online registration and application and print out your Post utme slip.
Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form.
Candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above, will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
POLAC (NPA) Post UTME Registration / Application Deadline (closing Date) 2020
Candidates for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise in POLAC (NPA) should note that POLAC (NPA) Post Utme Registration and Application Closing Date for 2020 is not yet announced.
Studentmajor.com will Do well to Notify you on when the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC (NPA)) Post Utme Registration and Application 2020 will end.
So all Candidates and aspirants are advised to always visit this page for more update and the POLAC (NPA) latest news on admission.
I guess this update on “POLAC (NPA) Post Utme guide was helpful to you…
You can easily share this post and tell others about us using any of the social media sharing buttons below↓
Also feel free to ask Studentmajor Mentor any question or make you can also make your own suggestion, contribution, request or complaint using the comment box below ↓