NWU-YUMSUK Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session & Requirements and guidelines for online application is out: So if you are here to get information about Northwest University Kano Post UTME 2021, then you are on the right page.
Well, this post is to bring to your notice on when NWU (YUMSUK) Post UTME form for 2021 will be out, how to obtain the form, the Post UTME and Cut off requirements, the form Price and how to apply.
Notice: 2021 candidates should note that the Northwest University (NWU) has been changed to Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano (YUMSUK).
Check when YUMSUK Post UTME Form for 2021 will come out on sales, the price for the NWU Admission form 2021 and YUMSUK JAMB off mark requirements, Application Starting Date, Registration Deadline and how to apply for NWU 2021 Post Utme Exercise.
How Much is YUMSUK Post UTME Form 2021?
Any candidates that wishes to apply for NWU Post Exercise will be required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only. This N2,000 covers everything including the online form, Registration and Application fee.
To pay and obtain your own form and register for NWU 2021 Post UTME exercise, follow the steps below. From the step below, you will get more information on the necessary NWU Post UTME admission Requirements, Cut off mark and how to apply for NWU Post UTME..
Is NWU Post UTME Form for 2021 out?
Note: that the Northwest University Kano Post UTME Form for 2021 is not out for now. However, the NWU cut off mark, admission requirements for 2021 and the Application Guidelines for 2021 POST UTME Admission has been released.
Therefore, all candidates that are willing to apply for NWU Post UTME screening exercise are to kindly make sure the read and understand the procedures and requirements for their 2021 Post UTME Exercise as listed below. See complete Details below..
YUMSUK General Requirements for Admission 2021
To be qualified for the Northwest University Kano Post UTME Admission, you must meet the following requirements as needed for admission in 2021/2022 Admission.
- NWU Post UTME is for candidates that had chosen NWU their choice in JAMB UTME Exam.
- All NWU applicants must score at least 160.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result
- NWU 2021 JAMB Cut off Mark for 2021 Post UTME admission is 160. If your JAMB Score is below the NWU Cut off Mark of 160, then do the following:
YUMSUK Post UTME Application Portal
- Enter Your JAMB REG. No. in the space
- Tab on “Continue” to Proceed.
- Follow the steps below to complete registration
NWU Post UTME Registration Fee Payment |Buy Application Form
After the first step above, proceed to make your payment following the steps below:
- Choose how you want to pay.
- Generate your payment Invoice.
- Proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment
- Print out your Payment Slip and keep for reference Purpose
How to Apply For NWU Post UTME 2021
Now that you have made your payment as stated above, Return to NWU Post UTME Application page and do the following:
- Return to the Registration portal https://nwu.edu.ng/screening/putme_nwu/utme
- Fill up the online form with the required details.
- Upload the required files (Passport & O’level”
- Confirm all the details your supply to be sure they are correct.
- If you have confirm all details to be correct, then“Submit your application“
- Print Out your “Post UTME Slip” for identification and reference purpose.
More news on the Northwest University Kano (NWU) Post UTME Registration starting and closing date for 2021 application will be made available soon.