NWU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session & Requirements and guidelines for online application is out: So if you are here to get information about Northwest University Kano Post UTME 2020, then you are on the right page.
Well, this post is to bring to your notice on when NWU Post UTME form for 2020 will be out, how to obtain the form, the Post UTME and Cut off requirements, the form Price and how to apply.
Updated Information on when NWU Post UTME Form for 2020 will come out on sales, the price for the form, NWU Admission and Jamb cut off mark requirements, Application Starting Date, Registration Deadline and how to apply for NWU 2020 Post Utme Exercise.
- 1 How Much is NWU Post UTME Form 2020?
- 2 Is NWU Post UTME Form for 2020 out?
- 3 NWU Cut off Mark Requirements for admission
- 4 NWU General Requirements for Admission
- 5 NWU Post UTME Application Portal
- 6 NWU Post UTME Registration Fee Payment |Buy Application Form
- 7 How to Apply For NWU Post UTME 2020
- 8 NWU Post UTME Registration Closing Date 2020 |Application Deadline
- 9 Related
How Much is NWU Post UTME Form 2020?
Any candidates that wishes to apply for NWU Post Exercise will be required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only. This N2,000 covers everything including the online form, Registration and Application fee.
To pay and obtain your own form and register for NWU 2020 Post UTME exercise, follow the steps below. From the step below, you will get more information on the necessary NWU Post UTME admission Requirements, Cut off mark and how to apply for NWU Post UTME..
Is NWU Post UTME Form for 2020 out?
Note: that the Northwest University Kano Post UTME Form for 2020 is not out for now. However, the NWU cut off mark, admission requirements for 2020 and the Application Guidelines for 2020 POST UTME Admission has been released.
Therefore, all candidates that are willing to apply for NWU Post UTME screening exercise are to kindly make sure the read and understand the procedures and requirements for their 2020 Post UTME Exercise as listed below. See complete Details below..
NWU Cut off Mark Requirements for admission
NWU required JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020 Post UTME admission is 160. For now, the actual NWU Departmental Cut off Points has not been released by the school management.
But If your JAMB Score is below the NWU Cut off Mark of 160, then do the following:
NWU General Requirements for Admission
To be qualified for the Northwest University Kano Post UTME Admission, you must meet the following Requirements as needed for admission in 2020/2021 Admission.
- NWU Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose NWU as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All NWU applicants must score at least 160 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their NWU POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for NWU POST UTME exercise.
- You are to go for the Screening with your Original Jamb Result. Note: The Jamb Result Notification Printout will not be accepted ” You can Print your Original Jamb result Here“.
NWU Post UTME Application Portal
- Enter Your JAMB REG. NO. and Tab on “Continue” to Proceed.
NWU Post UTME Registration Fee Payment |Buy Application Form
After the first step above, proceed to make your payment following the steps below:
- Choose how you want to pay.
- Generate your payment Invoice.
- Proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment
- Print out your Payment Slip and keep for reference Purpose
How to Apply For NWU Post UTME 2020
Now that you have made your payment as stated above, Return to NWU Post UTME Application page and do the following:
- Return to the Registration portal https://nwu.edu.ng/screening/putme_nwu/utme
- Fill up the online form with the required details.
- Upload the required files (Passport & O’level”
- Confirm all the details your supply to be sure they are correct.
- If you have confirm all details to be correct, then“Submit your application”
- Print Out your “Post UTME Slip” for identification and reference purpose.
NWU Post UTME Registration Closing Date 2020 |Application Deadline
The NWU Post UTME Registration Closing Date 2020 |Application Deadline has not been announced. This date will be made known immediately the school management make an update on it.
I’m sure this guide was very helpful to you!! Please Feel free to share this update on NWU 2020 Post UTME exercise with your friends and colleagues.
You can easily share this post using the social media sharing buttons below. Do you still wish to find out more, if yes, then don’t fail to let us know how you feel and what you want to find out using the comment box below