Let me start by informing you that the NOUN Cut off mark for 2021 is out. The scheduled JAMB Cut off mark for the National Open University of Nigeria is now available for candidates that want to apply for NOUN Post UTME Admission.
In this article, I have listed out the NOUN JAMB Cut-off mark for all courses for those seeking through UTME or Direct entry for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Cutoff point for 2021 UTME and Direct entry candidates with the NOUN departmental Cutoff mark for all courses has been updated on this page. See the detailed information below.
NOUN JAMB Cut Off Mark for 2021
Any aspirants that have up to 170 JAMB Score and choose NOUN as their first choice are qualified to apply for the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Post UTME Admission Screening exercise.
The National Open University of Nigeria- NOUN JAMB Cut-off mark for 2021 is 170 and the departmental cut off mark for all courses is shown in the next section.
All Applicants that want to apply for admission at the National Open University of Nigeria, Lagos (NOUN) should know that it is very compulsory that they must meet the JAMB Cut off Mark for NOUN to be qualified for admission.
See the National Open University of Nigeria Departmental cut off mark for all courses in the 2021/2022 academic session admission below.
If you do not meet the NOUN Cutoff Mark of 180, then I will recommend the following to you:
- Upgrade your JAMB Result/Score here
- Do JAMB Change of Institution/courses
- Courses that require from 120 JAMB Score for admission
- Universities that accept from 120 upward JAMB score for admission
NOUN Departmental Cut off Mark For All Courses
Below is just the estimated NOUN Departmental Cutoff mark 2021. Know that the National Open University has the right to determine what they will choose as their departmental cut-off mark for their courses.
NOUN 2021 ADMISSION UPDATE:
- List Of Courses Offered In NOUN
- Apply for NOUN Post UTME Admission Form & Requirements
- Check NOUN Admission Criteria Batch Here
- NOUN School Fees & Acceptance fee For New Students
- Visit the NOUN admission Portal here
Also, know that there are no fixed NOUN departmental Cut-off mark 2021 for each of these courses listed below.
Admission chances into the courses listed below depend on candidates’ qualifications. See the estimated cutoff points range below.
- Law 210
- Mass Communication 190
- Communications Technology 190
- Computer Science 190
- Conflict And Peace Resolution 180
- Cooperative Management 180
- Criminology And Security Studies 180
- Data Management 180
- Early Childhood Education 180
- Biology Education 190
- Chemistry Education 190
- English Language Education 190
- French Education 180
- Integrated Science Education 180
- Mathematics Education 190
- Physics Education 190
- English Language 190
- Entrepreneurship And Business Management 180
- Environmental Science Resources Management 180
- French And International Relations 180
- Hotel And Catering Management 180
- Hotel And Tourism Management 180
- Islamic Studies 180
- Mathematics 190
- Mathematics With Computer Science 190
- Agricultural Extension And Management 180
- Agricultural Science And Education 180
- Business Education 180
- Christain Theology 180
- Peace And Development Studies 180
- Primary Education Studies 180
- Shipping And Maritime Technology 180
- Tourism Studies 180
- Nursing/Nursing Science 200
- Public Administration 190
- Public Health Science 190
More NOUN Admission Chances
- UNIABUJA Cut off Mark for 2021
- LASPOTECH Cut off mark for 2021
- UNILAG Cut off mark for 2021
- LASU Cut off Mark for 2021
- Caleb University 2021 Admission
it is very important that you should know that, applicants with higher scores will be first considered for admission at NOUN before candidates with lower scores.
As such, meeting the general JAMB Cut-off mark for NOUN 2021 is one good thing, but meeting your NOUN departmental cut-off mark is the best.
Though you might meet the general cut off mark of 180, you may likely not be admitted if there are many other applicants that score better than you do.
So the fact here is “the higher your JAMB score, the better your admission chances”.
Hope you found this National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN Cut off mark 2021) update very helpful and useful? Please feel free to share this with others.
I thought they say they do not need jamb for noun and I can see my cuorse
Hmm I’m confused, I thought I heard them say: you do not need jamb result to be admitted in noun? Which one is 170 again. Someone please help me, I’m confused.
Is noun form is still available? For 2021 academic section
do i still need to write jamb so as to get admitted into NOUN ? even when my o’level result is ok .
With my o,level result only, can I be admitted