Knowing the Northeastern Acceptance Rate 2025, Admission Statistics, SAT Score, and ACT Score and the admission statistics from previous admission years will help you to measure, calculate, estimate and predict your admission chances for the class of 2025.
Northeastern University is located in Boston, Massachusetts. The University is a private research university and it was founded in the year, 1898.
Both Undergraduate and Graduate programs are offered at the Northeastern university’s main campus in Boston. With a total number of 13,909 undergraduate enrollments.
What is the Northeastern Acceptance rate 2025?
The Average Northeastern University Acceptance rate is 27%. This is admission rate differs per for each incoming class.
- Free Universities in the USA
- How to attain College for free
- Internship program for students
- Scholarship by Major
- Grants for Universities and Colleges students
- Free $5,000 Money for students
- Northeastern Acceptance Rate
- UC Santa Barbara Acceptance rate
- MIT Acceptance Rate
- UCSD Acceptance Rate
- UC Irvine Acceptance Rate
- UF Acceptance Rate
- UVA Acceptance Rate
- Georgia Tech Acceptance Rate
- University of Michigan Acceptance Rate
- Villanova University Acceptance Rate
- Tulane Acceptance Rate
- Cornell Acceptance Rate
- Tufts Acceptance Rate
- Vanderbilt Acceptance Rate
- Texas Christian University Acceptance Rate
- Dartmouth Acceptance rate
- Best SAT Score for easy admission
- Notre Dame Acceptance Rate
- UT Waitlist (UT My Waitlists)
- UCLA Waitlist & Decision Date
- Rice University Acceptance Rate
- University of Chicago Acceptance Rate
- Arizona State University Acceptanc Rate
- NYU Acceptance Rate
- Johns Hopkins Acceptance rate
- CAL Poly Acceptance Rate
- Harvard Acceptance Rate
- Harvard Law School Acceptance Rate
- Purdue Acceptance Rate
- Penn State Acceptance Rate
- Columbia Acceptance Rate
- University of Washington Acceptance Rate
- UCLA Acceptance Rate
- George Washington Acceptance Rate
- Princeton Acceptance Rate
- Boston College Acceptance Rate
- Yale Acceptance Rate
- Boston University Acceptance Rate
- UCD -Davis Acceptance Rate
- UC Berkeley Acceptance rate
- Stanford Acceptance Rate
- USC Acceptance Rate
- Duke Acceptance Rate
Note; the Northeastern university’s Admission rate stated above is the average of the three last year’s admission rates.
Northeastern 2025 incoming class Acceptance Rate
- Northeastern Early Decision (ED1) Acceptance Rate is 53%.
- The Northeastern Early Action (EA) acceptance rate is 20%.
Meanwhile, the Northeastern last year’s acceptance rate was 28.48. However, check out how the Northeastern acceptance rate has changed over time below;
- 2016 incoming class of 2020 Acceptance Rate: 29.0 %
- 2017 incoming class of 2021 Acceptance Rate: 27.0 %
- 2018 incoming class of 2022 Acceptance Rate: 28.48 %
- 2019 incoming class of 2023 Acceptance Rate: 29%
- 2020 incoming class of 2024 Acceptance Rate: 27.4%
Is Northeastern Hard to Get into?
Now, let’s use the Northeastern university’s past three year’s admission statistics to give a proper analysis on the admission chances at Northeastern.
According to the Northeastern University 2018 admission Statistics, a total application of 62,272 was received out of which, 12,042 of the total applicants were admitted.
|Entering Class||Total Application Received||Admitted||Acceptance Rate|
|Northeastern Early Decision (ED1)||1900||1000||53%.|
|Northeastern Early Action (EA)||38000||7500||20%|
- Application Portal:
- Application Fee for Graduation: $75
- Post-graduation fee: $75-100
- Payment Methods: Credit card, Check, E-check, in-person payments or mail
- GPA Range: 4.0
- Average Undergraduate Acceptance Rate: 27% (Average)
- SAT Score Requirements: 680 – 750 (reading and writing), 690 – 770 (Math)
- ACT Score Requirements range: 31 – 34
- Application from International Student: 7,500+
- Undergraduate Tuition: $51,522.
- Graduate Tuition: $24,309.
- Academic Calendar: Semester
- Student’s Financial aids: Through Grants, Scholarships by major, and loans.
Admission Rate 2021 and Academic Statistics
- Graduation rate: 83%
- Acceptance rate: 27%
- Average Undergraduate enrollment: 13,666 (Statistics from 2017–2018)
- Average annual cost Before aid: $70,592
- After aid: $29,748 (Aids mostly from grants and scholarships)
Undergraduate Student Demographics
- Total Application entry by States: 50 States
- Application Entry by Countries: 110 Countries
- International Applicants: 17%
- Asian American Applicants: 27%
- Hispanic Applicants: 11%
- African American Applicants: 8%
- Native American Applicants: 4%
Admission Distribution of freshmen by region
- New England Students: 17%
- Mid-Atlantic Students: 27%
- International Students: 16%
- West Students: 15%
- South Students: 14%
- Midwest Students: 5%
- Other (U.S. Territory/International Students): 5%
How to Apply for Admission at Northeastern?
- Firstly, you will have to create your application profile via the Common Application or the Coalition Application.
- After creating your application, select Northeastern University to submit your application to Northeastern University.
- The total application fee is $75 or a need-based fee waiver.
- Admission Application Website: https://www.northeastern.edu/admissions/
- Secondly: Make sure you check to ensure that you have submitted all the required documents and materials as stated.
- Your application will only be reviewed when all the required materials and documents have been received.
- Thirdly: To be sure that all your necessary documents have been submitted, kindly visit your application status checker to see the complete information and updates on your application status.
What to do After Applying:
If your application is successful, then you will receive a confirmation email that will contain your Northeastern University ID number with complete instructions on how to set up your Application Status Checker account within 7 days of applying.
Northeastern University Graduation rate Completed within 6 years:
- First-time full-time: 83%
- Other full-time: 80%
Completed within 8 years:
- First-time full-time: 84%
- Other full-time: 81%
Top Northeastern University Majors
Northeastern University offers 92 undergraduate majors and 142 combined majors. Some of the top Acceptance rate majors include:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- All Engineering Majors
- Arts Majors
- Business Majors
- Health Professions majors
- Humanities majors
- Protective Services majors
- Science, Technology, and Math Majors
- See All Northeastern University undergraduate majors
Northeastern Admission Address and Contact
- Address: 360 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, United States
- Phone: +1 617-373-2000
- All Complaints and questions should Contact: 617.373.2200 or via email: [email protected]