Knowing the Northeastern Acceptance Rate 2021, Admission Statistics, SAT Score, and ACT Score 2021 and the admission statistics from previous admission years will help you to measure, calculate, estimate and predict your admission chances for the class of 2025.
Northeastern University is located in Boston, Massachusetts. The University is a private research university and it was founded in the year, 1898. Both Undergraduate and Graduate programs are offered at the Northeastern university’s main campus in Boston. With a total number of 13,909 undergraduate enrollments.
On this page, we are going to use the past three year’s admission statistics to predict the 2021 acceptance rate. According to the Northeastern University 2018 admission Statistics, a total application of 62,272 was received out of which, 12,042 of the total applicants were admitted.
This information will be useful to applicants who are seeking to know the Northeastern Acceptance Rate 2021 for the class of 2025 and the Admission Statistics, SAT Score, ACT Score, and Complete admission application requirements for both Freshman, transfer, early action students (including international Students)
What is the Northeastern University Acceptance rate of 2021 for the Class of 2025?
The Average Northeastern University Acceptance rate is 27%. This is not the actual Northeastern University Acceptance rate for 2021 but 27%. This Admission rate is an average considering the three last year’s admission rate as follows: Last year Northeastern University’s acceptance rate was 28.48. However, check out how the acceptance rate has changed over time.
- 2016 Acceptance Rate: 29.0 %
- 2017 Acceptance Rate: 27.0 %
- 2018 Acceptance Rate: 28.48 %
- 2019 Acceptance Rate: 29%
- 2020 Acceptance Rate: 27.4%
- Application Portal:
- Application Fee for Graduation: $75
- Post-graduation fee: $75-100
- Payment Methods: Credit card, Check, E-check, in-person payments or mail
- GPA Range: 4.0
- Undergraduate Acceptance Rate: 27% (Average)
- SAT Score Requirements: 680 – 750 (reading and writing), 690 – 770 (Math)
- ACT Score Requirements range: 31 – 34
- Application from International Student: 7,500+
- Undergraduate Tuition: $51,522.
- Graduate Tuition: $24,309.
- Academic Calendar: Semester
- Student’s Financial aids: Through Grants, Scholarships by major, and loans.
Admission Rate 2021 and Academic Statistics
- Graduation rate: 83%
- Acceptance rate: 27%
- Average Undergraduate enrollment: 13,666 (Statistics from 2017–2018)
- Average annual cost Before aid: $70,592
- After aid: $29,748 (Aids mostly from grants and scholarships)
Undergraduate Student Demographics
- Total Application entry by States: 50 States
- Application Entry by Countries: 110 Countries
- International Applicants: 17%
- Asian American Applicants: 27%
- Hispanic Applicants: 11%
- African American Applicants: 8%
- Native American Applicants: 4%
Admission Distribution of freshmen by region
- New England Students: 17%
- Mid-Atlantic Students: 27%
- International Students: 16%
- West Students: 15%
- South Students: 14%
- Midwest Students: 5%
- Other (U.S. Territory/International Students): 5%
How to Apply for Admission
- Firstly, you will have to create your application profile via the Common Application or the Coalition Application. After creating your application, select Northeastern University to submit your application to Northeastern University. The Total Application fee is $75 or a need-based fee waiver. Admission Application Website: https://www.northeastern.edu/admissions/
- Secondly: Make sure you check to ensure that you have submitted all the required documents and materials as stated. Your application will only be reviewed when all the required materials and documents have been received.
- Thirdly: To be sure that all your necessary documents have been submitted, kindly visit your application status checker to see the complete information and updates on your application status.
What to do After Applying:
If your application is successful, then you will receive a confirmation email that will contain your Northeastern University ID number with complete instructions on how to set up your Application Status Checker account within 7 days of applying.
Northeastern University Cost by household income
|Household income||Average cost after aid|
|Less than $30,000||$12,340|
|More than $110,001||$41,694|
Graduation rate Completed within 6 years:
- First-time full-time: 83%
- Other full-time: 80%
Completed within 8 years:
- First-time full-time: 84%
- Other full-time: 81%
Top Northeastern University Majors
Northeastern University offers 92 undergraduate majors and 142 combined majors. Some of the top Acceptance rate majors include:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- All Engineering Majors
- Arts Majors
- Business Majors
- Health Professions majors
- Humanities majors
- Protective Services majors
- Science, Technology, and Math Majors
- See All Northeastern University undergraduate majors
Northeastern Admission Address and Contact
- Address: 360 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA 02115, United States
- Phone: +1 617-373-2000
- All Complaints and questions should Contact: 617.373.2200 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org