- 1 Share this
- 2 Is Nigerian Police Recruitment Form for 2021 Out?
- 3 How much is the Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2021
- 4 How to Apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2021 Via NPF recruitment Portal
- 5 What are the Requirements for NPF Recruitment 2021?
- 6 NPF Registration closing Date and Application Deadline for 2021.
- 7 When will the next Nigerian Police Recruitment come up?
- 8 Share this
- 9 Related
Do you care to know if the Nigerian Police recruitment form for 2021/2022 is out, or do you wish to also know when the Nigerian police recruitment for 2021 will start?
If your answer is yes, then you have gotten to the right page that will help you with all information relating to this Nigerian Police (NPF recruitment) for 2021.
Studentmajor.com is well known for giving legit information to users like you on how to apply for any recruitment and stand a better chance of being selected.
All the information you need about this recruitment is here on this page. Read down to get more information about the 2021 Nigerian Police recruitment exercise, requirements, and how to apply.
Is Nigerian Police Recruitment Form for 2021 Out?
Nigerian Police recruitment form is accessible online. All interested Applicants can now have access to the NPF recruitment portal and carry out their online Registration.
When will Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2021 come out?
If you want to be updated immediately the NPF Recruitment form is out, then follow the guide below. We want to let you know that the Recruitment Form for Nigerian Police will be out very soon.
“Studentmajor.com” is the best website that will give you true and accurate daily news and update on this. To make it easier for you, Studentmajor.com will always send you free daily updates on this Recruitment.
So if you want us to send you daily messages, news, and updates either through SMS or email, then drop your comment at the end of this post using the comment box.
How much is the Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2021
I know you have been searching for an answer to this question for a long time now. It is very advisable to always know the price of something before heading over to get it.
But in this case, I have good news for you on this matter. If you have been asking to know how much you will need to apply for the NPF recruitment, then here is good news for you.
Nigerian Police Recruitment form for 2021 is free. Both Application and registration and whatever is free for all applicants.
Where to get the Nigerian Police Application/Registration Form
The NPF Recruitment Form is obtainable on the Nigerian Police Recruitment Portal. All applications and registration forms will be obtainable online for free. Candidates are to fill the form online and submit it following the step by step guide below.
How to Apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2021 Via NPF recruitment Portal
All applicants that wish to register for the 2021 NPF recruitment should follow the steps below to apply.
- All applicants are to visit the NPF recruitment portal @ http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng OR (https://psc.gov.ng/) to start the application/registration process.
- Follow the online guide and provide the required details to apply / Register.
- Make sure you use a valid and accessible email because you will need to access this email from time to time.
- Completely fill the spaces on the form and submit it.
- Make sure you print a copy of the form and keep it for yourself.
- The printed form must have your passport on it and it will be needed at the selection board during the interview.
Also, Apply For:
- Army Recruitment 2021
- Navy Recruitment 2021
- Air-force Recruitment 2021
- Teachers Recruitment 2021
- WAEC Recruitment 2021
- CDFIPB Recruitment 2021
What are the Requirements for NPF Recruitment 2021?
The compulsory requirements for the Nigerian police recruitment registration/application 2021 include:
- Applicants must meet and provide the following documents for NPF registration:
- This recruitment is only for Nigerian citizens by birth.
- All Applicants must have a valid National Identity Card (I.D card)
- The Nigerian Police application must satisfy the required and desired age and height.
AGE Requirement: For the age requirement, all applicants must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age and 21 to 50 for community policing.
Height: For Height requirement, applicants must not be less than 1.64 meters for women and 1.67 meters for men.
Chest: In NPF recruitment, your chest measurement is an important criterion. Applicants must not have a chest measurement that is less than 86 cm (34 inches) and these criteria are for men only.
NPF Registration closing Date and Application Deadline for 2021.
The application closing date for the Nigerian Police recruitment 2021 will be within some weeks from the starting date. It is advisable to apply earlier to avoid exceeding the registration deadline.
Nothing disqualifies applicants as multiple registrations. More so, using false and invalid details, documents, and information about you is an automatic disqualification.
You will not receive any direct contact from the Nigerian police rather you will be receiving it via your email which will inform you about your progress in the recruitment.
Therefore, the Email and phone number that you used for application and registration should be your personal ones coz you will always need them to get information.
When will the next Nigerian Police Recruitment come up?
This is not certain for now. But we hope that the next Police recruitment may come up this same time next year. In all, I will announce the exact date here on Studentmajor.com
Do you still have any questions or clarification you want me to help you with? If yes, use the comment section below to reach me.
You are free to also share your thoughts and share this information with others via all online platforms. Also, visit us daily for more updates on this recruitment.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update