Candidates that are interested in obtaining the Nigerian Air force recruitment form for 2021 are to adhere to the information on this page.
Over the past year’s recruitment, a lot of applicants who didn’t follow the laid down procedure were not shortlisted.
So to avoid putting yourself in that same shoe, I will strongly advise you to adhere to the information, procedures, and instructions on this page.
What you will see on this page covers both the Nigerian Airforce recruitment requirements, the price of the form, the eligibility, the starting and closing date (deadline), and how to apply.
After this, you will know what to do and how to register for recruitment and get shortlisted.
Is the Nigerian Airforce recruitment form for 2021 out?
The latest information getting to us is that interested applicants that wish to apply for this recruitment should kindly follow the steps outlined below to apply.
When will the Nigerian Airforce recruitment for 2021 start?
The complete information on when the Nigerian Airforce recruitment for 2021 will start is on the application website where applicants will use in registration.
The link to the registration website portal and how to register on the portal are discussed in the next step below.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Application Portal & Registration website: All application process is to be carried out on the Nigerian Airforce recruitment portal.
Applicants are to get their documents ready and upload them on the registration portal and then, fill in other information needed on the form.
Registration is to be done online on the application portal using any internet-accessible device. Interested applicants who do not have an internet-accessible device can visit cyber café to do the registration.
Note: the form is free of charge. Meanwhile, they may charge you a service fee if you are registering at a cyber café.
The needed documents and requirements needed for this recruitment will be seen as you proceed.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air force recruitment (Registration/Application Procedure)
Before you apply, make sure you have the requirements shown at the bottom and make sure to meet the eligibility to avoid disqualification.
If you have checked and have all the requirements and eligibility shown below, follow the following procedures to apply.
There are three available career paths in the Nigerian Airforce to choose from which are the DSSC, the RC, and BMTC.
Regular Combatant Commission (RC) Application Process and Requirements
- The RC which means Regular Combatant Commission is an intensive military training at the Nigerian Defence academy which lasts for 5 years. Interested applicants between 17 to 21 years old can apply for this.
- The training lasts for 5 years and the first 4 years is for both academic and military training while the final year is for dedicated military training.
- Successful students will then be awarded a Bachelor’s degree and a presidential commission which comes with automatic promotion to the rank of flying officer in the Nigerian air force (NAF).
- Apply for RC @https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/#home/index
DSSC Application Process and Requirements:
- The DSSC which stands for “Direct Short Service Commission” is the Nigerian Airforce recruitment that opens for civilians and serving military personnel.
- NAF DSSC training usually lasts for 6 months. DSSC training is intensive military training. Candidates who succeed in the training are then commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer in the NAF.
- Apply for NAF DSSC recruitment @ https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ or https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
The BMTC Application Process and Requirements:
- The BMTC which stands for Basic Military Training Course is the Nigerian Airforce short period training course for airmen and airwomen. The training for about 6 months.
- BMTC is made up of non-tradesmen & women. All non-tradesmen & women applicants must be between 18 to 22 years of age while tradesmen & women must be between 18 to 25 years of age.
- This course is mainly for applicants with a valid SSCE, ND, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE, or Trade Test certificate.
- Apply for NAF BMTC Recruitment @https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/
Other Ongoing Recruitment;
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment for 2021
- Recruitment for Nigerian Army 2021
- 2021 Nigerian Police Recruitment
NAF Requirements and Eligibility.
Like I said before, all applicants must meet all the requirements to be qualified for application and selection.
Here are the requirements:
- 5 credits in SSCE result (WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB)
- School’s testimonials.
- ND for Tradesmen/women
Shortlisted candidates will be required to show up at the report at the NAF base with the following requirements:
- Academic credential (both originals & photocopies)
- Two (2) blue shorts,
- Two (2) white vests
- Four (4) passports.
- Nationality Requirement: The recruitment is open to Nigerian only.
- Age Requirement: The age requirement for non-tradesmen & women is between 18 to 22 years while the age range requirements for tradesmen/women are between 18 to 25 years.
- Imams and drivers Applicants: The age range requirement for candidates applying as imams and drivers is between 18 to 28 years.
- It is compulsory that all applicants must be single at the time of application.
- Height requirement: The acceptable height for men is 5.4ft or 1.66m or while the acceptable height for women is 5.3ft or 1.63m.
- All applicants must be physically and mentally sound and fit.
Registration Closing Date and deadline;
The application closing date is 3 weeks from the starting date and all applicants are expected to complete their registration before the registration deadline.
I promised to be updating you on all information regarding this Nigerian Air force recruitment. So do well to be checking this page for more updates.
If you wish to ask any question or to share your thoughts and opinions, then use the comment section to do so.