A full package containing the samples of NECO Government questions 2021 and the NECO Government answers 2021 is the content of this page.
With these free NECO 2021 questions and answers, you will be able to figure out the necessary NECO Government OBJ and theory exam questions and how they are solved.
So, this page has both theory and OBJ questions and solution samples to the 2021 NECO Government paper 1 and paper 2. This material is for references and study purposes alone.
NECO candidates looking for a free NECO expo for Government and the correct theory (essay) and Objective (OBJ) answers for this paper should kindly make use of this free package as a hint to the main exam.
NECO Answers for Government OBJ Questions Samples (Objective)
Below are sample NECO Government OBJ Questions and answers for 2021 Objective paper 1. Use this for practice purposes because they may appear in this year’s Government exam.
1. The rule of law prescribes that____?
- Law can be entrenched
- All men are equal under the law.
- Some are more equal than others.
- There are sacred cows in democracy.
- Law can be repealed by anybody.
The Correct Answer is B. All men are equal under the law.
2. The form of Democracy that permits everybody to directly participate in decision making by casting their vote to represent their personal opinions is…?
- Representative Democracy
- Constitutional Democracy
- Direct Democracy
- Electoral Democracy
- National Democracy
The correct Option is C. Direct Democracy
3. Who among the following does political sovereignty belongs to?
The answer is option D. Government
4. The form of democracy that allows decision making base on the constitution is known as____?
- Direct Democracy
- Constitutional Democracy
- Democracy by law.
- Decisional Democracy
- Representative Democracy.
The correct answer is Option B. Constitutional Democracy
5. The 1922 Constitution was basically known as____?
- The Clifford Constitution.
- The MacPherson constitution
- The Lyttleton constitution
- Federal constitution.
- National constitution
The correct answer is option A. The Clifford Constitution
6. On which of the following days is the Nigerian democracy day currently celebrated?
- October 1
- June 12
- May 27
- May 29
- June 14
The correct answer is option B. June 12
7. The Lyttleton constitution was established in the year…?
The correct answer is 1954
8. Which of the following is not a type of constitution?
- Con federal
- Judicial constitution
The correct answer is Judicial constitution
9. The loose form of federalism is known as
The correct answer is Confederation.
10. Which of this is not a human right violation?
- Unlawful detention
- Taking lives.
- Gagging individuals.
- Torturing people, to tell the truth.
- Punishing people for their crimes.
The correct answer is E. Punishing people for their crimes.
NECO Government Theory questions and answers.
This is for study purposes alone. There are not actual questions. So use them for study and reference purposes alone and know that they might likely appear in this year’s NECO Government exam.
1. Explain the following Arms of Government and their functions
2. a) Explain the term “political participation”
- (b) List and explain four methods of political participation in Nigeria
- (c) Define Political Socialization?
3. (a) What is Public Corporation?
- (b) Mention 5 ways that military intervention can be prevented in Nigerian politics.
- (c) Mention 2 constitutional ways a Nigerian President could be impeached from office.
Correct answers for the 2021 OBJ and Theory paper is loading… The correct questions and answers for 2021 will be uploaded here immediately we have access to it. Please do well to check back in a few minutes
Practice NECO Past questions and answers for Government.
To help further, these are simple NECO past questions and answers for Government that will help you to study better for this exam. Use them to prepare more for this exam.
1. Which of the following is not a Nigerian National Identity?
- Coat of Arms.
- National flag.
- Community leaders
- The skin color of citizens
- National pledge
The skin color of citizens is the correct answer
2. In what year did the Federal Military Government of Nigeria abolish the four regions?
The correct answer is A. 1966
3. How many geopolitical zones do Nigeria has?
The correct answer is D. Six
4. A nation is made up of people with, except?
- Common ancestry
- Same skin color
- Common history
- A shared set of values
The Answer is B. Same skin color
5. Which of the following best explains a one-party system.
- Only the ruling party is the legal party
- Only one candidate can contest for election
- The party name can be changed any time
- It is illegal sometimes.
Only the ruling party is the legal party is the correct answer
6. British west Africa’s most popular principle of the colonial administration was?
- Military Rule
- Direct Rule
- Indirect rule
- Civil Rule
The correct answer is Indirect rule
7. Who headed the first military government in Nigeria?
- Tafewa Balewa
- Ibrahim Babangida
- Agunyi Ironsi
- Obafemi Awolowo
Agunyi Ironsi is the correct answer
8. Which of the following is the parliamentary system that ensures that house members are in to vote on major issues.
The correct answer is option D. Whip
9. In what year was the first general election in Nigeria held?
The correct answer is option A. 1959
10. In what year was the first Nigeria military coup carried out in?
The correct answer is 1966
Another better material to use for further study for this exam is the NECO syllabus for Government and the recommended textbooks. You can download the syllabus and textbooks for Government here for free.
Below are the Things “to bring” and things “not to bring” to the NECO Examination Hall.
- All NECO Candidates are to come to the Examination Hall with a pen, pencil, and a ruler. Items like; Phones, Textbooks, and bags will not be allowed into the Exam Hall.
- Do not just copy any answer online on your answer booklet without comparing them with what you see on your question paper.
- Do not start the exam until you are told to do so.
- Report any problem to the examiner only.
Luckily, this NECO Government Questions and Answers 2021/2022 solution expo is 100% free for all Candidates. All our questions and answers materials that will be uploaded here are free of charge.
The correct 2021 NECO questions and answers for Government will be uploaded here immediately we have access to it. Please do well to check back in a few minutes
Please Feel free to share this free expo material with other candidates and remember to invite other candidates to benefit from this free expo.