This is for study purposes alone. There are not actual questions. So use them for study and reference purpose alone and know that they might likely appear in this year’s NECO Government exam.
1. Explain the following Arms of Government and their functions
2. a) Explain the term “political participation”
(b) List and explain four methods of political participation in Nigeria
(c) Define Political Socialization?
3. (a) What is Public Corporation?
(b) Mention 5 ways that military intervention can be prevented in Nigerian politics.
(c) Mention 2 constitutional ways a Nigerian President could be impeached from office.
Correct answers for the 2020 OBJ and Theory paper is loading… The correct questions and answers for 2020 will be uploaded here immediately we have access to it. Please do well to check back in a few minutes
Practice NECO Past questions and answers for Government.
To help further, these are simple NECO past questions and answers for Government that will help you to study better for this exam. Use them to prepare more for this exam.
1. Which of the following is not a Nigerian National Identity?
Coat of Arms.
The skin color of citizens
The skin color of citizens is the correct answer
2. In what year did the Federal Military Government of Nigeria abolish the four regions?
The correct answer is A. 1966
3. How many geopolitical zones do Nigeria has?
The correct answer is D. Six
4. A nation is made up of people with, except?
Same skin color
A shared set of values
The Answer is B. Same skin color
5. Which of the following best explains a one-party system.
Only the ruling party is the legal party
Only one candidate can contest for election
The party name can be changed any time
It is illegal sometimes.
Only the ruling party is the legal party is the correct answer
6. British west Africa’s most popular principle of the colonial administration was?
The correct answer is Indirect rule
7. Who headed the first military government in Nigeria?
Agunyi Ironsi is the correct answer
8. Which of the following is the parliamentary system that ensures that house members are in to vote on major issues.
The correct answer is option D. Whip
9. In what year was the first general election in Nigeria held?
The correct answer is option A. 1959
10. In what year was the first Nigeria military coup carried out in?