NECO CRS/CRK Questions and their Answers for 2021/2022 (Essay and Objectives).
If you’re searching for answers to NECO 2021 CRS/CRK, then you have come to the right place. Here at studentmajor.com, we will provide you with the real NECO CRS answers to pass the examination.
It is imperative to know that the validity of the NECO CRS CRK answers had been proven right. In other words, you have high chances of scoring grade A1 using the resources provided on this page.
Today’s NECO CRS OBJ Answers:
NECO 2021 CRS Theory questions and answers
Pharaoh’s fear of Israel’s growing strength and power drove him to
- (i) expel the Israelites from Egypt.
- (ii) put a heavy weight on the Israelites.
- (iii) Submerge Israelite infants in the Nile
- (iv) hunger as a punishment for the Israelites
ANSWER: (i) expelling the Israelites from Egypt
In a dream, where did Solomon see the Lord?
- (i) Horeb
- (iii) Gath
- (iv) Jericho
(ii) IS THE ANSWER (Gibeon)
David’s kingdom was divided as a direct result of this.
- (i) Absalom’s uprising
- (ii) Jeroboam’s uprising
- (iii) Forced labor by C. Solomon
- (iv) Rehoboam made a poor decision.
ANSWER: (iv) (Rehoboam’s poor judgment)
The Israelites, according to Amos, have turned justice into a game.
- (i) injustices
- (ii). poison
- (iii) wormwood
- (iv). anguish
(iii) IS THE ANSWER (wormwood)
And he said, “Cast it on the ground,” as if to say, “Cast it on the ground.”
- (i) persuade Pharaoh to close his eyes.
- (ii) demonstrate God’s awesome power
- (iii) free the Jews from servitude
- (iv) convert the snake to a rod
(iv) IS THE ANSWER (change the snake into rod)
The Spies dispatched by Moses were rewarded when they discovered pomegranates and figs in Eschol.
- (i) stamina
- (ii) wishful thinking
- (iii) disillusionment
- (iv) dread
(ii) IS THE ANSWER (hope)
Because of this, Joshua was chosen to succeed Moses.
- (i) Moses was an elderly man.
- (ii) had now turned his back on Moses.
- (iii) Moses was tasked with appointing a successor.
- (iv) Joshua was surrounded by God’s spirit.
ANSWER: (I) (Moses was very old)
As part of his battle preparations against Sisera, Barak chose troops from the tribe of
- (i) Issachar and Judah
- (ii) Naphtali and Zebulun
- (iii) Dan and Benjamin
- (iv) Gad and Asther
“Yet his sons did not follow in his footsteps, but instead turned away from ajier gains.” The “son” was
- (i)Jonathan and Abinadab, for example.
- (ii) Phinehas and Hophni
- (iii) Asahel and Joab
- (iv) Joel and Abijah
At Ziph, David predicted that Saul would die by one of the following methods, excluding
- (i) Being enthralled by God
- (ii) passing away naturally
- (iii) being killed in a battle
- (iv) committing suicide
More NECO CRS/CRK answers Loading…. 78%…... Keep refreshing this page to load more answers or check back later.
Incase you have any questions or challenge loading more answers, let us know In the comment section below. You can also drop your WhatsApp number to be added to our official WhatsApp group for premium answers daily.