It’s time to share our early NECO Commerce questions 2020 and the NECO commerce answers 2020 to the sample questions on this page.
This 2020 NECO Commerce questions and answers is a fully compiled samples of what you will likely see in this paper that you are about to write.
Our NECO 2020 questions and answers for commerce is a complete 2020 NECO commerce expo runs (runz) package that will help you to score A or B in this subject.
Please, take your time to go through this material carefully and benefit from our solved expo. This NECO expo is free of charge ad it covers the theory (essay) and OBJ (objective) for paper 1 and paper 2.
Sample NECO questions and answers for commerce 2020.
10 Objectives and Rules for this Exam:
- Choose just one option for each objective question.
- Shade your answer appropriately on the OBJ answer booklet.
- Fill in your details (Full-name, Exam No., center number) by shading them accordingly.
- Theory questions are to be answered with a detailed and show-working solution.
- Do not answer more than the recommended questions in the essay section.
- The number of questions to answer will be indicated on the cover page of the exam paper.
- Draw all diagrams with a pencil
- Use HB pencil only to shade your OBJ answers.
- Cross-check your work before submitting it.
- Feel free to ask or report any mistake, error, or distraction to the examiner.
Paper format and exam pattern:
The first paper is known as paper 1 and it is the OBJ paper with 50 questions while the second paper is paper 2 which is a theory/essay paper.
NECO Commerce OBJ Answers 2020 To Questions
Use the following NECO Commerce OBJ questions and answers 2020 samples for practice. There are common questions gotten from NECO past questions and answers for commerce that may likely show up in this year’s exam.
1. One of the benefits of consumer protection is____?
- Reducing the price of all goods irrespective of their production cost.
- Protection against exploitation by unscrupulous sellers.
- Giving them access to buy directly from the manufacturer.
- Adding a bonus to help them whenever they make a purchase.
The correct answer is B. Protection against exploitation by unscrupulous sellers.
2. Which of the following type of insurer is taken against claims made by staff who get injured while at work?
- Employer’s guarantee insurance.
- Employee’s guarantee insurance.
- Employers’ liability insurance
- Consequential employer insurance.
- Employees’ liability insurance.
The answer is. C. Employers’ liability insurance
3. “The customer is always right” is a statement that describes the doctrine of ______?
- Consumer sovereignty.
- Human right.
- Buying and selling.
- Caveat emptor.
- Consumer protection.
The answer is A. Consumer sovereignty.
4. A situation where the government takes over a business that was owned by a private individual is known as______?
- Business take-over
The correct answer is E. Nationalization
5. The sales promotion method where the seller does a “buy-one-get-two-free” is known as ____?
- Free sample
- Trade discount
The Answer is B. Free sample
6. Which of this document is used to inform the buyer that the ordered goods are on the way?
- Invoice note
- Way-bill note
- Quotation note.
- Advice note.
- Goods documents.
Advice note) is the correct answer
7. The direct exchange of goods in international trade is known as _____?
- Export trade.
- International trade.
- Import trade.
- Bilateral trade
C is the correct answer) Countertrade
8. Chain-shop is also known as?
- Multiple shops
Multiple shops) is the correct answer
9. Fully paid shares can be converted into____?
The correct answer is B. Stocks
10. Legal tender refers to ____ and _____?
- Banknotes and coins
- Coins and cheques
- Buyers and sellers.
- Wholesalers and retailers
- Government and business owners agreement.
A is the correct answer
NECO Past Questions and answers for Commerce Practice
You may also love to do some self-practice with free Commerce Past Questions. Below are some good past questions to test yourself with.
1. In stock exchange marks, Shares, stocks, government bonds trade are generally known as?
- gut-edged stocks
- treasure bills
2. The Act of selling goods below their market price so as to attract more customers is Termed?
- market sharing
- loss leader
3. The conversion of fully paid Shares into bulks is known as
- capital reserves
- guilt-edged securities
4. Which of the following provides Telecommunication services?
- Bureau De Change
- Date Post
- Courier Services
Use this information to answer question 5:
Kolawole’s Opening Stock was N10, 000. His purchases were N280,000 Goods returned outward was N3,000, and the Closing Stock was N8,000
5. What is the cost of the goods sold?
6. Passing information from one person to another is known as?
- Phone call
7. The document used for Deposits at Banks which states the reasons for payment and details of the payment is known as?
- Statement Slip
- Withdrawal Slip.
- Account Slip
- Cheque Slip
8. Which other names can be given to an Inter-Country Ordering of goods.
- International Buying
- Foreign Sales
9. Which of the following Banks has Public debt management as one of its functions?
- Central Bank
- commercial banks
- development banks
- industrial Banks
- merchant banks
10. Which of this concept regards the consumer as a king?
- marketing concept
- pricing policy
- consumer behavior
- product mix
- market mix
2020 NECO Theory Questions 2020 Samples
In addition to the 2020 NECO commerce objective questions and answers above, we add this NECO theory questions 2020 and their answers for candidates to use as sample questions when practicing for the exam.
Use them for study purposes only. Do well to take note of them as many of these same questions might appear in this exam.
1. Explain Visible and Invisible Import.
- Visible imports: Visible imports consist of tangible goods that can be seen and touched which are which come from other countries.
- Invisible imports: Invisible imports consist of services that cannot be seen or touched, rendered by other countries.
2. What is export trade? Export trade is the act of selling goods and services to other countries.
Second definition: Export trade is the selling of a country’s products abroad.
3. Define Merchant Wholesaler!
Merchant wholesaler buys and re-sells goods on their own account taking title to the products they handle and convey the title directly to those they deal with.
3 b. Mention 5 functions of Merchant Wholesaler.
- Arrange credit terms
- Undertake the storage of goods
- Provide delivery services
- They also provide promotional services.
- Lastly, they also provide advisory services.
I am sure this NECO 2020 questions and answers for commerce sample material will prepare you better than expo runs (runz). Use them properly and study them for effective results and it will help you to score A or B in this subject.