Things “to bring” and things “not to bring” to your NECO Exam Center/ Hall?
All NECO Candidates including you are to come to the Exam Center/Hall with all the materials you will use to write your Exam.
Candidates should never come with Phones, bags, Textbooks or any other material that is not needed for the Exam into the Exam Hall.
How to Predict Correct NECO Agricultural Science Objective Answers 2020
Before I begin, below are some awesome tips for picking the correct OBJ Answers in this NECO Agricultural Science Exam 2020.
1. There is no point in wasting time when you get to any question that you are not familiar with. Just Proceed to another questions.
2. It is advisable to attempt the questions you are familiar with first before proceeding to attempt more difficult, advance and difficult questions so as to help you save time.
3. Sometimes, two options may look right. So be very careful in choosing any option when two options are alike. This kind of questions are usually set to test candidate’s abilities to know if they actually know what they are doing.
4. If you are writing subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and any other calculative subject, then you should endeavor to always look at the S.I Unit before choosing any option. The S.I unit can even help you to know the correct option.
5. Question from “English comprehension passages” requires answers from the reading passages. So make sure you read the passage first then read the questions and proceed to picking the answer base on what you read on the passages.
6. How to Guess your answers: If it seems there is no more option for you, it is better to make a wise guess for any question you don’t have answers to instead of wasting your whole time on it.
Let your guess be based on a positive option.In several occasions, positive options are usually true if there are no negative ones attached.
7. Pay attention to these words like: “ not, sometimes, always, and never”. Answers that contain words like “always” must be irrefutable.
8. Answers to questions with “All of the above” and “None of the above”: When you encounter “All of the above” and “None of the above” options, then it is advisable not to select “All of the above” if you are not very sure that any of the answers provided is incorrect. Same is applicable to Questions with “None of the above” options. Don’t always choose options with “none of the above” If you are not very sure if any of the answer options is correct.
9. The Correct Option always carry an information Relating to the Question (sometimes contain a phrase from the question”. It has been observed that the correct answer always contain more relating information than the other options that may not be correct. This is a very good hint for you when guessing an answer.
How to Answer NECO Agricultural Science Theory Questions [Paper 2].
Answering NECO Agricultural Science theory questions can be very intimidating especially when you don’t no self confidence.
But the advice I will give you if you want to pass this Exam is to always make sure you eliminate fear first before going for Exam.
To Answer any NECO Theory question, make sure you follow this steps below↓
First read and understand the instructions and format that Question and Answer must follow and obey before you start answering it.
Read a particular question and understand what the questions is looking for. Read like two or three time before you give start providing your answer
Your Answers should start with quoting the question if it is an essay question.
Make sure to go through entire Answers to make sure that all your answers, writings and spellings are presented accurately in the required format.
Make sure you follow the Theory Answers Structures. Below is the complete NECO theory answers Structures to take note of↓
NECO Theory Answers Structures
When ever you are answering NECO theory or Essay questions, always make sure you take note of the following answer structures and make sure you present your answers as stated here:
When the Question says “Describe”: This means you should say what you see – no need for reasons. You can give a detailed account, using examples
When the Question ask you to “State”: This means you should Provide a factual report with no explanation or opinion.
When the Question ask you to “List”: This means you should write down listed points, not paragraphs. Keep it brief.
When the Question ask you to “Explain”: This means you should give reasons
When the Question ask you to “Outline”: This means you should give a brief summary
When the Question ask you to “Analyse”: This means you should go into detail
When the Question ask you to “Compare”: This means you should state similarities and differences?
When the Question ask you to “Contrast”: This means you should state the differences?
When the Question ask you to “Calculate”: This means you should use numbers given to work out the value of something
When the Question ask you to “Define”: This means you should give the meaning of something.
When the Question ask you to “Evaluate”: This means you should consider both sides – pros and cons
When the Question ask you to “Justify”: This means you should use evidence to explain something.
When the Question ask you “to what extent”: This means you should Judge the importance or success of something –Tell both the abilities and disabilities of that thing.
When the Question ask you to “Argue”: This means you should present a case with evidence or reasons.
When the Question ask you to “Assess”: This means you should Weigh up / give an informed judgement.
When the Question ask you to “Comment on”: This means you should give your opinion on something.
When the Question ask you to “Debate”: This means you should give different perspective
General NECO Agricultural Science Expos 2020
When you notice that your time is far spent and your are about to submit while you still have so many Difficult Questions to attempt, then you may have to stop cracking your brain and use our prediction method as explained above. BUT,
Don’t you ever leave any Answers space blank. Don’t fail or refuse to answer any question on any subject. Just Choose options randomly and just submit it even if you don’t think they are correct answers. That is better than leaving it completely blank.
Ask your neighbor for answer if possible.
Read and Understand what each Question is asking for before making attempt of giving an answer.
Evaluate each answer options: After you might have finished reading and understanding a question, make attempt of identifying the right type of answer that will answer the question even before looking at the options. You can do a quick evaluation of the answers, choose the correct option and move ahead.
Eliminate each clearly wrong Answers. If you’re asked Questions like “what gender Is your father”? You don’t need an Oracle to tell you that the correct option will be “male”.
If every other options here fails, then guess like a magician. You may guess and get it correct.
Secrets to NECO Agricultural Science Exam 2020
NECO Agricultural Science Exam has both Objective and theory Questions. So you need acknowledge the following:
Be smart and also recognize and recall all that you have been reading.
You have to be smart and conversant with all NECO Questions formats like questions of facts, sentence completion, true-false questions, analogy, multiple-choice, matching questions etc..
The theory part always require more detail writing and Explanations.
The objective Questions have one, and only one correct answer. So don’t pick more than one answer for any question.
This NECO Exam requires strict preparation and memorization. So read and memorize what you read.
How and Where to Get Free NECO Agricultural Science Questions and Answers.
You can get free NECO Agricultural Science Questions and Answers 2020/2021 here on Studentmajor.com So if you are looking for Free NECO Agricultural Science Questions and Answers for 2020, then use the Comment box below to send us a request and we will send you Free NECO Agricultural Science Questions and Answers for 2020 anytime we have it.
Why do Candidates Fail NECO Exam
Many candidates fail NECO because of the following:
Failure to, or Provision of wrong candidate’s details on Answer booklets.
Having same Exam number and name on more than one Answers Booklet on the same subjects.
Candidate or Exam Center indulgent in Exam malpractice.
Failure to follow Exam instructions as presented on the Question papers.
Failure to shade answers appropriately as required on the OMR (OBJ Answer Booklet).
Shading objective Answer sheets with pen instead of using HB pencil.
Mix up of details or using Mismatching details.
Missing Exam. And so on…
How NECO Exams are being marked?
The marking of NECO Candidate’s scripts is handled by selected NECO examiners and Officials. NECO Exam Markers are usually educationists who have been well train and have familiarity with student abilities ans classroom situation.