NECO Agricultural science practical I questions and answers for 2021/20122 for Tuesday 27th July 2021 examination.
First, you’re welcome here because you will be shown the real NECO agric science practical specimen, questions from the experiment with their answers. in light of this, you will get NECO agric practical complete solutions.
Now if you’re ready and prepared to score A1, then you need to follow my guide and also you need to study these questions vigorously and trust me, success at last.
NECO Agricultural Science Practical Specimen Questions and Answer
- Specimen A: Born specimen B: Horn
- Specimen C: Hoof
- Specimen D: Water (labelled)
- Specimen E: Cowpea seeds
- Specimen F: Tridax
- Specimen G: Goat weed specimen H: Sida
- Specimen I: spear grass
- Sspecimen J: Elephant grass
- Specimen K: pig weed
- Specimen L: water leaf
It is imperative to note that the question I will reveal in this article below is not the actual NECO question for 2021. However, these questions have an 80%-90% chance of coming out in your examination because it’s what always comes out over years.
NECO Agric Practical Answers 2021
The NECO Agric science practical answers for 2021/2022 loading…
Please check back in 5 minutes. or you can click here to refresh the answers.
How to Pass NECO Agric Science Practical
You can actually score grade A1 in your agric science for NECO this year by following this guide.
If you want to pass NECO agric science, you must:
- Before the exam, read and practice previous questions to learn how to recognize organisms and their physical characteristics.
- Bring your drawing tools and a pen inside the examination room.
- Pay attention to what the teacher and examiner are saying.
If you have any challenges loading the NECO Agric practical answers, Please kindly let us know using the comment section below.