- 1 Share this
- 2 Aviation Recruitment 2021 Out?
- 3 How to Apply for NCAA Recruitment 2021 on Portal
- 4 NCAA Requirements for 2021 Recruitment
- 5 Other Academic Qualifications Needed for Aviation Recruitment
- 6 NCAA Registration Closing Date/Application Deadline 2021
- 7 About Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment
- 8 Share this
- 9 Related
Welcome to this piece of information on the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA recruitment 2021 via the Aviation Recruitment 2021 Portal @www.ncaa.gov.ng)
The Aviation Recruitment 2021 has been opened for all persons that wish to apply. If you wish to apply for the NCAA recruitment 2021, then this information will help you.
This article contains very detailed information on how to apply for the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority recruitment 2021 and all the requirements needed for the registration and application.
Aviation Recruitment 2021 Out?
The NCAA Recruitment 2021 which is to be conducted by the Ministry of Aviation, Nigeria is to be opened for all interested persons that wish to apply.
If you show interest in this recruitment, you can easily apply for it via the Nigerian Ministry of Aviation recruitment portal.
Please, ensure to read this article attentively to know everything that you need to apply for the recruitment and stand a better chance of being selected as one of the NCAA shortlisted candidates.
See the next section below to see how to apply for NCAA recruitment 2021 via the Ministry of Aviation Recruitment portal 2021.
How to Apply for NCAA Recruitment 2021 on Portal
Applying and registering for Aviation recruitment is very simple. All you need to do is to visit the official recruitment portal to register.
Below are the steps and procedures for the registration and application for the NCAA online recruitment on the recruitment portal.
- Got to Visit NCAA portal at https://ncaa.gov.ng/
- Navigate to “MEDIA CENTER” to see the three drop-down menus
- Select “News” to see the latest recruitment information
- Click on “Press Releases” for recruitment updates
- Click to the registration/application link to apply
- Enter all the information stated on the application form
- Confirm all the information you have provided
- Finally, submit your application
- Follow the instructions on the page to know what to do next.
More Recruitment for you;
- Army Recruitment out.
- Police Recruitment out
- Air-force Recruitment out
- Navy Recruitment out.
- WAEC Recruitment
NCAA Requirements for 2021 Recruitment
- A certification by the Government Medical Officer.
- All Applicants must be healthy
- Must be an expert in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Web applications, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and other relevant applications.
- No physically challenged applicants are needed.
- Only applicants between 18 to 35 years of age can apply.
- Applicants with a criminal record (s) will not be accepted
- Candidates must have a good manner of approach
- All applicants are required to have good communication skills.
- Only applicants that are inherent citizens of Nigeria can apply.
Other Academic Qualifications Needed for Aviation Recruitment
- West African Examination Certificate (WAEC)
- General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- National Examination Council Certificate (NECO)
- Applicants must have 4 credits in any of the certificates above on their core subjects
- Credit must include Maths and English
- The result must not be more than two sittings
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized Polytechnic
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from a recognized Polytechnic
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized College of Education
NCAA Registration Closing Date/Application Deadline 2021
The Application closing date and the deadline for the NCAA Recruitment deadline for 2021 have not been announced.
Applicants can check the date for the commencement of the recruitment on the Aviation Recruitment portal via the NCAA press released.
Meanwhile, all applicants and interested persons are advised to keep to all updates on the dates and deadline for the application.
Please always visit studentmajor.com for the latest updates on the NCAA recruitment 2021 and the possible deadline for registration.
About Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment
The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) is a well-recognized regulatory body for aviation in Nigeria.
NCAA became autonomous with the passing into law of the Civil Aviation Act 2006 by the National Assembly and assent of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The 2006 Act does not only empowers the Authority to regulate Aviation Safety without political interference, but it also empowers it to carry out oversight functions of Airports, Airspace, Meteorological Services, etc as well as economic regulations of the industry.
NCAA Civil aviation is a critical element in Nigeria’s transportation system and indeed it’s economy with Bilateral Air Services Agreements with over 78 countries.
Recruitment of new persons into the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) is said to be strictly and solely on qualification.
Those are the steps to apply for the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA recruitment 2021 via the Aviation Recruitment 2021 Portal @www.ncaa.gov.ng.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update