Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB POST UTME Form 2020/2021 (Screening Date & Requirements)) News and Update.
Studentmajor created this update for: The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME Screening Date, NAUB Admission Requirements, NAUB Cut off Mark Requirements, NAUB Form Price, how to apply for (NAUB) Post UTME Exercise and Qualifications for Admission.
- 1 NAUB POST UTME UPDATE 2020/2021
- 2 Is NAU POST UTME FORM FOR 2020 OUT?
- 3 WHEN WILL NAUB POST UTME FORM FOR 2020 COME OUT?
- 4 HOW MUCH IS NAUB POST UTME FORM 2020.
- 5 REQUIREMENTS FOR NAUB POST UTME EXERCISE 2020/2021
- 6 NAUB JAMB and Departmental Cut off Mark Requirement
- 7 WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON’T MEET NAUB CUT OFF MARK
- 8 HOW TO APPLY FOR NAUB POST UTME EXERCISE.
- 9 NAUB POST FORM/REGISTRATION and APPLICATION DEADLINE.
- 10 Related Posts
NAUB POST UTME UPDATE 2020/2021
You are welcome to this page that will be guiding you on everything about the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME Form/Exercise 2020/2021.
Here today, you will be guided on how to Apply and Register for the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME Form 2020/2021, Post UTME Screening Date, Admission Requirements, Cut off Mark Requirements, Form Price, how to apply for Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME Exercise and Qualifications for Admission.
So if you are one of the Candidates that wishes to apply for admission at Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB), then you are on the right page that help you..
Please know that the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) POST UTME Exercise is what every JAMB candidates that choose NAUB as their First choice must participate after writing their JAMB exam.
This is so as to enable them gain admission into Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB).
Is NAU POST UTME FORM FOR 2020 OUT?
This is a good news to all that choose Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) as their First choice during the just concluded JAMB Exam. NAUB POST UTME form for 2020/2021 is just N2,000.
You will see how to buy and Register for NAUB POST UTME and the hidden Secrets to gaining Admission in Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) in 2020 (Secrets exposed by an expert) as you read down.
WHEN WILL NAUB POST UTME FORM FOR 2020 COME OUT?
NAUB Post UTME form will come out any moment from now and it will be updated here immediately it is out.
Read down to see how to get the form and register for the POST UTME at the comfort of your home.
HOW MUCH IS NAUB POST UTME FORM 2020.
Federal Government has made it mandatory that all schools must charge nothing more than N2,000 for their POST UTME FORM.
So the stipulated amount for the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is N2, 000 only.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NAUB POST UTME EXERCISE 2020/2021
Below are Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME Exercise Requirements and Eligibility for Admission 2020/2021.
To know if you are qualified for NAUB)Post UTME Exercise 2020, then note that:
- NAUB Post UTME screening exercise is for all candidates that chose NAUB as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb Exam.
- Candidates that can register and Participate in NAUB must score at least 180 in their Jamb Exam.
- All Applicants are required to have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- All Participants must attach their POST UTME form to their Documents during and when coming for the POST UTME exercise.
NAUB JAMB and Departmental Cut off Mark Requirement
- JAMB Cut off mark for all Federal Universities in Nigeria is 180 and above
- JAMB Cut off mark for all State Universities in Nigeria is 160 and above.
- JAMB Cut off mark for polytechnics is 150 and above.
- JAMB Cut off mark for all colleges and every other Tertiary institution is 120 and above.
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) required JAMB Cut off Mark for all Courses is 180.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON’T MEET NAUB CUT OFF MARK
If your JAMB score is below 180, then you should Change your institution or course. To do that, you have to follow this guide.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NAUB POST UTME EXERCISE.
Candidates who have met the above requirements are to follow the instructions below to apply for Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) POST UTME screening Exercise via the school portal. All you need to do is to:
2. Tab the Undergraduate link on the left hand panel
3. Supply your JAMB Reg. Number and Tab on “Get details”
4. Fill in the basic information on the form (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, Tab on “Generate RRR” and you will be taken to another page for payment.
6. Tab “Submit” and you will be taken to remita payment page.
7. Enter your card details (Mastercard or Visa number and other details on the card) and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and tab “continue” to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, Tab on “Main login” on the portal, type in your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Tab on “Login to dashboard”
11. Tab on “Application form” and complete your registration.
12. Print a copy of the completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule slip and keep it safe
NAUB POST FORM/REGISTRATION and APPLICATION DEADLINE.
NAUB Sales and registration for the 2020/2021 POST UTME Screening exercise will last for two weeks from the starting date.
So all applicants that wishes to participate in the POST UTME Exercise are strictly advice to register on or before the deadline. Failure to do this will disqualify them from participating in the POST UTME exercise.
OTHER UPDATES ON NAUB
Hope you found this guide on Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME 2020/2021 was very helpful and useful?
To Get our daily update on NAUB Post UTME 2020 exercise and to get all other related news then kindly subscribe to this site using your Email address.
Please Feel free to share this with your friends and colleagues.
You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓
We love you and we wish you a successful admission this year…