This article will guide on how to check the names of the Nigerian Army shortlisted candidates for 2021/2022 for the 48 SSC/DSSC 81RRI candidates and the list of candidates shortlisted for screening in all the states.
After applying for the Nigerian Army recruitment 2021, the names of shortlisted candidates will be published so as to enable applicants to know if they have been selected for the screening or not.
The Release of the names of shortlisted candidates will be published on the official Nigerian Army website and this article will guide you on how to check your name to see if you have been shortlisted or not.
Note: All candidates that see their names on the shortlisted list must report themselves at their respective states for the proper screening exercise.
After this screening, the list of successful candidates will then be published and at that point, all successful candidates will then be transported to “Deport NA” for proper documentation and training.
- 1 How To Check if your name has been shortlisted for Nigerian Army 2021.
- 2 How many people will the Nigerian Army recruit in 2021?
- 3 Nigerian Army recruitment Messages/Warnings to Applicants:
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions about Army Shortlisting
- 5 How will I get a notification if I have been shortlisted in the Nigerian Army Recruitment?
- 6 Exam Date, Time, and Screening Venue in all states
- 7 Requirements and items needed for Screening and Exam
- 8 Related
How To Check if your name has been shortlisted for Nigerian Army 2021.
At first, applicants must follow the steps below to visit the Nigerian Army shortlisted candidate’s portal 2021 to check their names.
- DSSC Applicants should kindly visit the Nigeria army recruitment website portal @ https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ssc-dssc/qualified-applicants/
- Scroll to view the list
- Check your name in the list
- Check the next column to see your exam center, exam date, and exam time.
- SSC Applicants should kindly visit the Nigeria army recruitment website portal @ https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ssc-dssc/qualified-applicants/index.htm and follow the same procedures above.
Official Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal/Websites.
Below are the well and only recognized and legal Nigerian Army Official Websites and what there are used for.
- army.mil.ng (Nigerian Army Official Website)
- nigerianarmyms.ng (for Nigerian Army E-Application Portal)
- nigerianarmyms.ng (for DSSC Criteria – Nigerian Army E-Application Portal)
How many people will the Nigerian Army recruit in 2021?
The number of candidates that will be recruited in this 2021 Nigerian Army Recruitment is not yet announced. But from other year’s statistics, we may assume the number of needed recruits to about 12000 (Twelve Thousand)
This is not the actual value though. So wait for the Nigerian Army to publish the number of recruits they need for this year.
Nigerian Army recruitment Messages/Warnings to Applicants:
- All candidates should note that there will be no special center for recruitment.
- Candidates should note that there will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- Applicants are to note that, all the screening exercise will be done in your respective states.
- Any Applicant who provides wrong or fake details, who forges results or documents, and so on, will be withdrawn even during training at Deport NA.
- Names of all shortlisted candidates that are qualified for screening will be published on the Nigerian Army Website.
- All candidates that see their names on the Shortlisted list must report themselves at their respective states for the proper screening exercise.
- After this screening, the list of Successful candidates will then be published. At this point, all successful candidates will then be transported to “Deport NA” for proper documentation and training.
- All uploaded documents will be passed for verification by the appropriate authority that issues them. All documents that are found to be fake will be instantly handed over to the police for proper prosecution.
- Nigeria Army application and an online form are totally free of charge.
- Do not pay money to anybody or any Website that promises to secure recruitment space for you because they are all fake and scam.
Frequently Asked Questions about Army Shortlisting
What are the Nigerian Army Recruitment selection criteria?
The Nigerian Army Recruitment selection procedure is strictly on qualification. It is only candidates that meet the required qualifications will be shortlisted for screening and even on the successful candidate’s list.
Are all Nigerian Army Recruitment applications treated the same way?
Yes!!! All Nigerian Army Recruitment Applicants are treated the same and must follow the laid down principles.
How long does it take for the Nigerian Army Recruitment Result to come out?
It takes about 3 to 4 months from the application to shortlisting of candidates for screening and releasing of a list of successfully recruited candidates.
How will I get a notification if I have been shortlisted in the Nigerian Army Recruitment?
Names of all shortlisted candidates will be published so as to enable them to know if they have been selected for screening. The release of the names of shortlisted candidates will be published on the official Nigerian Army website.
Other Ongoing Recruitment
Exam Date, Time, and Screening Venue in all states
When and how will I know the Nigerian Army Recruitment Exam Date, Venue, and time? There are selected exam centers and screening venue across all regions in the country for each state as shown below:
- Screening/exam centers in Akwa Ibom State
- Exam Venue and screening centers in Abia state
- Benue Center 1
- Benue Center 2
- Cross River Center 1
- Cross River Center 2
- Edo Center1
- Edo Center 2
- FCT, Abuja Center 1
- FCT, Abuja Center 2
- Kaduna Center 1
- Kaduna Center 2
- Kaduna Center 3
- Kogi Center 1
- Kogi Center 2
- Lagos Center 1
- Lagos Center 2
Requirements and items needed for Screening and Exam
All shortlisted candidates are to partake in the final exam/screening at the designated center in their state. The following requirements and items will be needed for the screening and exam.
- Blue short.
- White vests, canvas, and socks.
- Academic credentials (Original and photocopies).
- Scratch cards for online WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB result verification
- Biro and Pencil
- Office file
- National I.D
- Passports photographs.
- A copy of your online application form
- Guarantor Forms.
How much is the Nigerian Army Salary for New Recruits?
The Nigerian Army Salary for New recruit which is the lowest rank known as “Second Lieutenant” is N120, 000. Below is the monthly salary for the Nigerian Army from the lowest to the highest level
|Nigerian Army Ranks||Monthly salary for each Rank|
|Corporal||Earns N58, 000 monthly|
|Sergeant||Earns N63, 000 monthly|
|Staff Sergeant||Earns N68, 000 monthly|
|Warrant Officer||Earns N80, 000 monthly|
|Master Warrant Officer||Earns N90, 000 monthly|
|Second Lieutenant||Earns N120, 000 monthly|
|Lieutenant||Earns N180, 000 monthly|
|Captain||Earns N220, 000 monthly|
|Major||Earns N300, 000 monthly|
|Lt. Colonel||Earns N350, 000 monthly|
|Colonel||Earns N550, 000 monthly|
|Brigadier General||Earns N750, 000 monthly|
|Major General||Earns N950, 000 monthly|
|Lt. General||Earns N1 million monthly|
|General||Earns N1.5 million monthly|
Where is the appropriate place to ask questions and get answers on issues relating to Nigerian Army Recruitment?
This website “Studentmajor.com” is the best website that gives and publishes true and accurate daily news about the Nigerian Army Recruitment and every other thing that has to do with the Nigerian army.
As a matter of fact, Studentmajor.com promises to send you free daily news and updates regarding the Nigerian Army Recruitment application 2021.
So if you want us to send you daily messages, news, and updates either through SMS or email about the Nigerian Army recruitment, then drop your comment in the comment box below.