KUST Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Out: If you wish to know if KUST Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 is Out, then here is a legit information for you to benefit from.
All the information on this page is very important and useful to all that wishes to apply for Kano University of Science & Technology 2020 Post UTME exercise. So pay much attention as you read down.
- 1 Is KUST Post UTME Form For 2020 Out?
- 2 When Will KUST Post UTME Form For 2020 Come Out?
- 3 How Much Is KUST 2020 Post UTME Form?
- 4 KUST Post UTME Requirements 2020/2021
- 5 KUST Required Cut off Mark 2020
- 6 But If your JAMB Score is below the KUST Cut off Mark of 160, then do the following:
- 7 KUST 2020 Post UTME Payment Guide
- 8 How To Apply For KUST 2020 Post UTME
- 9 Closing Date for KUST POST UTME Registration |Application Deadline.
- 10 Related
Is KUST Post UTME Form For 2020 Out?
All that choose KUST as their First choice during the just concluded JAMB Exam should kindly note that the Kano University of Science & Technology – KUST POST UTME form for 2020/2021 is just N2,000.
You will see When KUST Post UTME form for 2020 will be on sales, the Starting, closing & deadline for their 2020 Post Application / Registration, how much their 2020 Post UTME form is, how to buy the form, how to register for the 2020 post UTME, requirements for KUST post UTME exercise, KUST Departmental cut off mark for each courses as you read down.
When Will KUST Post UTME Form For 2020 Come Out?
The Kano University of Science & Technology, KUST Post UTME form will come out any moment from now and it will be updated here immediately it is out.
Read down to see how to get the form and register for the POST UTME at the comfort of your home.
How Much Is KUST 2020 Post UTME Form?
Stipulated amount for the registration, Application and KUST Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Exercise is Thousand Naira (N2,000) only. This fee is to be paid via the KUST Post UTME Portal following the steps listed below:
KUST Post UTME Requirements 2020/2021
Below are KUST Post UTME Exercise Requirements and Eligibility for Admission 2020/2021.
To know if you are qualified for the Kano University of Science & Technology – KUST Post UTME Exercise 2020, then note that:
- KUST Post UTME screening exercise is for all candidates that chose KUST as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb Exam.
- Candidates that can register and Participate in the Kano University of Science & Technology (KUST) must score at least 160 in their Jamb Exam.
- All Applicants are required to have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- All Participants must attach their POST UTME form to their Documents during and when coming for the POST UTME exercise.
Some of the most compulsory documents that all candidates must submit during the POST UTME registration and Exercise are:
- O’level result (either of WAEC, GCE, NABTEB, NECO or Equivalent) of not more than two sittings.
- Original JAMB result (Note: it is only the Original JAMB result that is needed and not the JAMB Result Notification Print out) Print your Original Jamb Result here
- Passport photograph must be attached to documents for identification.
- Your POST UTME Registration Form (They one you printed after registering for the POST UTME Exercise)
KUST Required Cut off Mark 2020
JAMB has released the JAMB cut off Mark for all Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges and every other Tertiary institution in Nigeria.
And KUST required JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020 Post UTME admission is 160. For now, the actual KUST Departmental Cut off Points has not been released by the school management.
But If your JAMB Score is below the KUST Cut off Mark of 160, then do the following:
KUST 2020 Post UTME Payment Guide
- Candidates are to visit any Zenith Bank Branch and pay the sum of Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N2,500) only.
- Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) is for the POST UTME Registration while Five Hundred (N500) is for Bank and Administrative charges.
- Payment is to be made to this Account Number 1130019452.
- After payment, you are to collect a PIN from the cashier in charge.
- Note: fee is non-refundable after payment.
How To Apply For KUST 2020 Post UTME
After the payment, Visit KUST Post UTME Portal @ http://www.kustwudil.edu.ng/ and follow the steps below to apply:
- On the KUST Post UTME Application Portal homepage, Navigate to “ADMISSION” and tab on ‘Undergraduate’.
- Navigate to the “UTME” and Tab on ‘New User’.
- Fill in all required details and Confirm the details your supply to be sure they are accurate.
- Make sure you supply your O’Level (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) details accurately.
- After confirmation of your details, Submit your application.
- After Submission, print out your Post UTME slip for yourself for reference purpose.
Closing Date for KUST POST UTME Registration |Application Deadline.
The Kano University of Science & Technology (KUST) Sales and registration for the 2020/2021 POST UTME Screening exercise will last for two weeks from the starting date.
So all applicants that wishes to participate in the POST UTME Exercise are strictly advice to register on or before the deadline. Failure to do this will disqualify them from participating in the POST UTME exercise.
I’m sure his guide was very helpful to you!! Please Feel free to share this KUST 2020/2021 Post UTME update with your friends and colleagues. You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below.
Is there any other information you still love to get from us?, if yes, then use the the comment box below to reach out to us by sending us what you want to find out about↓