Kebbi State University, KSUSTA Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session is now available for 2020 aspirants to purchase. Interested UTME Applicants can now proceed to buy the KSUSTA Post UTME Form 2020/2021 and apply for her 2020 Post UTME Exercise.
According to the management of Kebbi State University, UTME applicants can now go ahead and apply for the 2020/2021 Post UTME Exercise following the procedures listed below.
Some of the procedures as released by Kebbi State University management includes: When KSUSTA Post UTME form for 2020 will be on sales, the Starting, closing & deadline for their 2020 Post Application / Registration, how much their 2020 Post UTME form is, how to buy the form, how to register for the 2020 post UTME, requirements for KSUSTA post UTME exercise, KSUSTA Departmental cut off mark for each courses and so on
- 1 When Will KSUSTA Post UTME Application Form 2020 and Registration Start?
- 2 How Much Is KSUSTA Post UTME/D.E Application and Registration Form 2020
- 3 Kebbi State University Post UTME Requirements for 2020
- 4 KSUSTA Cut off Mark Requirement
- 5 How To Apply for KSUSTA 2020 Post UTME Admission Exercise
- 6 KSUSTA Post UTME Application Closing Date /Registration Deadline
- 7 Related
When Will KSUSTA Post UTME Application Form 2020 and Registration Start?
Well, the Kebbi State University school management has released the complete guidelines and procedures for their 2020 Post UTME Form Exercise and Below is the complete details of the information they released..
How Much Is KSUSTA Post UTME/D.E Application and Registration Form 2020
KSUSTA Post UTME Form 2020 , Application and Registration fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira). You will see how to buy and Register for the POST UTME and What you need to gain Admission in KSUSTA below.
Kebbi State University Post UTME Requirements for 2020
For any UTME candidate to be qualified for KSUSTA POST UTME application and also stand a chance to be admitted, you must meet the following requirements.
Below are Post UTME Admission Requirements and Eligibility for 2020 Admission in KSUSTA.
- Interested Candidate must be those that took part in the JAMB Exam and had chosen KSUSTA as its first choice.
- KSUSTA Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose KSUSTA as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All KSUSTA applicants must score at least 160 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their KSUSTA POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for KSUSTA POST UTME exercise.
KSUSTA Cut off Mark Requirement
KSUSTA Jamb cut off mark for 2020/2021 admission is set at 160 for 4 different faculties and over 20 departments.
Candidates Who do not Meet KSUSTA Cut off Mark should do the following:
How To Apply for KSUSTA 2020 Post UTME Admission Exercise
- Go to Kebbi State University Post UTME Portal @ www.ksusta.net.
- Tab on “BUY POST UTME RRR CODE” and select the screening type (UTME).
- Follow the procedure to pay, obtain and apply for the Post UTME.
- After your payment and purchasing of the form, fill in the form with all required and valid Details.
- After you might have completely filled the form, kindly Submit the form.
- Make sure to print out a copy of the UTME slip and keep for yourself for reference purpose.
KSUSTA Post UTME Application Closing Date /Registration Deadline
Deadline for the sales of KSUSTA Post UTME Form 2020/2021 and the Application/Registration deadline is not announced yet.
Note: the registration and Application for the 2020/2021 Screening exercise will last for two weeks from the starting date.
So, all applicants are advised to apply and register on or before the deadline. Failure to do that will deny your the privilege of participating in the POST Utme Exercise.
Do you still wish to find out more, if yes, then don’t fail to let us know how you feel and what you want to find out using the comment box below↓
I’m sure his guide was very helpful to you!! Please Feel free to share this KSUSTA 2020/2021 Post UTME update with your friends and colleagues. Kindly do that by using the social media sharing buttons below.
Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓