Until recently, candidates can now check their KSUSTA admission list for 2021/2022 directly via JAMB CAPS or Kebbi State University of Science and Technology admission portal.
Now, how can I check my KSUSTA admission status 2021? All applicants that wish to check if they have been admitted or not should follow the steps below.
There are two ways you can use to check your admission status. One is through JAMB CAPS while the other is through the KSUSTA admission status checking portal.
Equally, those candidates who are admitted will also have to proceed to confirm and accept their admission and print their admission letter on the JAMB Portal.
The procedure below is the steps to check and download KSUSTA’s first (1st) list, second list (2nd batch), third (3rd list) merit list, and supplementary list 2021.
How To Check KSUSTA 2021 Admission Status on School Portal
The process to check KSUSTA 2021 admission status on school [ortal is very simple. Follow the steps below to check and download the KSUSTA admission list for 2021.
- Visit the http://www.ksusta.net/admissionlist
- Scroll through the list and check your name
- Use the search section to search for your name
You can search and check your admission status base on any of the following categories;
- Serial Number
- User ID
- Program Admitted
- Select the page navigation by selecting next, last or previous or 123456789
- Tap on Home to go to the first page
- Click on “Back to Top” to return to the beginning of the admission list
How To Check KSUSTA Admission Status on JAMB CAPS 2021.
If you find it difficult to check your KSUSTA admission status following the steps above, then you can follow the steps below to check it on the JAMB CAPS Portal.
- Log onto the official JAMB CAPS Portal at jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter your JAMB profile username
- Also, enter your JAMB profile password.
- Tap on ‘Check Admission Status’ to see your KSUSTA admission status.
If you have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS, then kindly visit here to accept or reject the admission before two weeks.
Meanwhile, those candidates that have not been admitted should hope while checking more names of candidates that will be released in other supplementary lists.
While waiting, also make sure you check the following for confirmation;
- Check and confirm if your O’level was uploaded here
- If it was not uploaded, then upload your O’level here
- After uploading, keep checking your admission status from time to time.
That is the procedure and steps to check and download KSUSTA admission list 2021/2022 academics session Direct entry candidates and UTME candidates.
Use the same procedure to check the KSUSTA first (1st) list, second list (2nd batch), third (3rd list) merit list, and supplementary list 2021.Follow Us For All Canada Jobs and Scholarship Update