Updated information on KSU Post UTME & Direct Entry (DE) Form 2020/2021 Out: All Kogi State University UTME/D.E Aspirants can now obtain the KSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 session following procedures listed below.
According to the management of Kogi State University, All interested UTME/Direct Entry applicants for admission in 2020/2021 academic Session should take note of the guidelines and procedures for the 2020/2021 Post UTME Exercise as listed below.
Therefore, the school management has released When KSU Post UTME form for 2020 will be on sales, the Starting, closing & deadline for their 2020 Post Application / Registration, how much their 2020 Post UTME form is, how to buy the form, how to register for the 2020 post UTME, requirements for KSU post UTME exercise, KSU Departmental cut off mark for each courses and so on
- 1 How Much Is KSU Post UTME Form 2020
- 2 Kogi State University Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates 2020
- 3 Admission Requirements For KSU Direct Entry (D.E) Candidates
- 4 KSU JAMB and Departmental Cut off Mark Requirement
- 5 How To create KSU Post UTME Account Profile
- 6 KSU Post UTME Form, Registration and Application Payment Procedure
- 7 Completing KSU POST UTME Application / Registration
- 8 Deadline for KSU Post UTME Application /Registration Closing Date 2020
- 9 Related Posts
How Much Is KSU Post UTME Form 2020
KSU Post UTME Form 2020 | Application and Registration fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira). You will see how to buy and Register for the POST UTME and What you need to gain Admission in KSU below.
Kogi State University Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates 2020
Below are Post UTME Admission Requirements and Eligibility for 2020 Admission in KSU.
- Interested Candidate must be those that took part in the JAMB Exam and had chosen KSU as its first choice.
- KSU Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose KSU as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All KSU applicants must score at least 160 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their KSU POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for KSU POST UTME exercise.
Admission Requirements For KSU Direct Entry (D.E) Candidates
To be qualified for KSU Direct Entry application and also stand a chance to be admitted, you must meet the following requirements.
- Minimum ﬁve (5) Credit pass in your O’level result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE).
- O’level Result must not be more than two sittings.
- 2 passes (in prescribed subjects for each discipline) in the A’Level Exam (JUPEB, Cambridge, IJMB or Institute of Baccalaureate). SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalents in three other subjects
- Two Passes in 2 major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents.
- A Minimum of lower credit grade in N.D or National Innovation Diploma and the O’Level requirements
KSU JAMB and Departmental Cut off Mark Requirement
KSU cut off mark for 2020/2021 admission is set at 160. Despite that, the cut off mark for some departments varies as follows:
- Food Science and Technology = 170
- Law = 230
- Accounting = 174
- Business Administration = 174
- Public Administration = 166
- Mass Communication 192
- Political Science = 170
- Computer Science = 185
- Industrial Chemistry = 165
- Microbiology = 189
- Biochemistry = 180
- For every other courses is = 160
Candidates Who do not Meet KSU Cut off Mark should do the following:
How To create KSU Post UTME Account Profile
- All interested candidates are to register online via the Kogi State University Post UTME portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme.
- Visit the Portal and tab on “Apply Now”. You will see this from Side Menu of the Portal.
- Click On “EDU-PORTAL LOGIN”
- Now, Enter your JAMB Reg. No. as your “user ID” and type in the word “password” as your password.
- Candidates are hereby advise to change this password to their own satisfied password.
KSU Post UTME Form, Registration and Application Payment Procedure
- On a successful Login, go ahead and make your Post UTME fee Payment online by tabbing on “Pay UTME Fee”
- Proceed and make a payment of N2, 000 (Two thousand naira only) using you debit card (ATM Card: Master Card, Verve or Visa)
Completing KSU POST UTME Application / Registration
- After your payment for the post UTME Form, proceed to fill the application form.
- First of all fill your Personal Details (Bio Data) and proceed to fill every other information as required there.
- Upload scanned copy of your passport photograph with white Background (The size should not be more than 200KB).
- Preview and recheck all the information you provided to be sure they are all correct.
- Tab on “Submit Application” and submit your Post UTME application.
Ensure to print your “Post Registration Slip” because that is what will be use to identify you.
Your screening date and time is stated on your “Registration Slip”. Make sure you don’t miss out the date and time.
Deadline for KSU Post UTME Application /Registration Closing Date 2020
For now, the Deadline for KSU Post UTME Application /Registration Closing Date 2020 has not been announced yet.
Also note that KSU Post UTME registration and Application for the 2020/2021 exercise will last for two weeks from the starting date.
Therefore we advise all applicants are to apply & register on or before the deadline. Failure to do that will deny your the privilege of participating in the POST Utme Exercise.
Do you still wish to find out more, if yes, then don’t fail to let us know how you feel and what you want to find out using the comment box below↓
Hope this sure his guide was helpful to you!! Please Feel free to share this KSU 2020/2021 Post UTME News with your friends and colleagues.
You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓