Do you wish to learn how to do JAMB Regularization 2021 for direct entry/NYSC? If yes, this page will guide you on all that you need to know about Regularization.
Every person that wishes to do regularization or any interested person that wishes to apply for it but finds the process confusing, should follow this article gradually for better understanding.
Additionally, the complete information on the closing date (deadline), the penalty fee for late registration, and the fee for JAMB Regularization will be made known in this article.
If you have searched for the JAMB regularization login portal, 2021 price, regularization admission letter, regularization print out, regularization list, and regularization for NYSC, then here are the solutions for you.
- 1 How Do I know If I am to Do JAMB Regularization?
- 2 How To Do JAMB Regularization 2021| Procedures
- 3 How to pay for JAMB Regularization:
- 4 Completing the process:
- 5 How Much is the JAMB Regularization fee?
- 6 JAMB Regularization for NYSC 2021 and Registration
- 7 How long does it take for JAMB regularization?
- 8 Requirements Needed for Regularization
- 9 Approved Centers for Regularization
- 10 When is the deadline for JAMB Regularization 2021?
- 11 Related
How Do I know If I am to Do JAMB Regularization?
What is JAMB Regularization? JAMB Regularization is a simple process in JAMB for reconciliation of certificate between JAMB and the institution that issued the certificate and confirmation of graduate’s admission for NYSC mobilization.
On the JAMB website portal, the regularization option is labeled “Late Application”. The process is for candidates with NCE/OND/HND who wish to apply for JAMB direct exam and Graduates awaiting JAMB confirmation for NYSC mobilization.
If you were admitted into the school without writing JAMB, it will mean that you received no admission letter from JAMB when you were admitted.
So the purpose of the regularization is to reconcile the issue of “JAMB data/information”.
For you to know if you are to do JAMB Regularization, follow the steps below:
- Go to JAMB portal @ jamb.org.ng
- Navigate to the particular year you wrote your JAMB Exam and select it.
- Tap on “Check Admission Status”
- Enter your JAMB Reg. number and click “ENTER”.
What to Expect:
If you see your admission details, like the course you studied in ND/NCE/HND, the school you studied in ND/NCE/HND, and your passport, then you don’t need to regularize.
But if you don’t, then you will see a popped-up message that reads “Sorry no admission is given yet” and as such, you need to follow the steps below to regularize.
How To Do JAMB Regularization 2021| Procedures
This step will guide you on how to do JAMB Regularization. Candidates that wish to carry out this process should kindly follow the steps below to do so.
- Firstly, create a JAMB profile. Create a JAMB profile here
- If you have done that already, then login to your JAMB profile.
- From the landing page, select “Late Application”.
- On selection, your “Transaction ID” will be generated
How to pay for JAMB Regularization:
- Tap on the “Continue” button to make your payment online or use the Transaction ID to make payment using other methods.
- On the online payment page, enter the details of your debit card
- Click on the “Pay” button to complete your payment.
- Immediately after the payment is completed, the status of the payment will be shown on the “My Payment Section”.
- A confirmation email and SMS will also be sent to you.
Completing the process:
Now that you are done with the payment, tap the “Continue” button to proceed.
Once you click on the “Continue” button you will be taken to a page that will require you to fill in your Exam Year and JAMB Reg Number.
- Fill in the form that will appear with the required details.
- Tap on the “Submit” button to complete the process
- The next step is to print out the “indemnity form” and take it to your institution for Approval.
- It is left for the institution to submit the form to the JAMB state office.
- You will receive a notification message immediately after the approved form is uploaded to your JAMB profile.
- At this point, it will be left in the hands of JAMB to process your application.
- Your details will be updated immediately after JAMB Approves it.
How Much is the JAMB Regularization fee?
Interested persons that wish to carry out this process will have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of N10,000
Additional charges may come from Remita platform. Moreso, those that carry out their regularization at Cyber Cafe will be charge a service fee.
JAMB Regularization for NYSC 2021 and Registration
How do I check my JAMB regularization? To check and carry out your Direct Entry or NYSC regularization, follow this steps.
- Visit www.jamb.gov.ng.
- Select “Students” from the menu.
- Tap on the “check matriculation list” option
- Select your JAMB exam year in the first section.
- Type in your registration number in the second section.
- Click on the “fetch my details” option to see your details
How long does it take for JAMB regularization?
It takes 24 hours (one day) for the confirmation and approval of the stamped indemnity regularization form by JAMB
How much does it cost to do JAMB regularization?
The regularization fee/price is Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) Only. It cost about Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) to carry out the process.
Is JAMB regularization compulsory?
Yes!! It is compulsory for all graduates to be qualified for mobilization by the NYSC. For graduates to be qualified for NYSC mobilization, they must be cleared by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Can JAMB regularization be done twice?
Yes!!! But you do not have to register for it again except for those who did it about some years back using the old method. Such will be required to re-register using the new method.
Requirements Needed for Regularization
There are no more requirements needed for this process than listed in the above steps. To help better, the following are the basic requirements for the process:
- JAMB Profile
- Payment of JAMB Regularization fee of N10,000
- Indemnity form duly approved by your institution
How do I print my JAMB regularization slip?
- Visit the JAMB portal @ jamb.org.ng/efacility/login.
- Login with your login details
- Select “Admission letter”
- Make the required payment
- Print out your slip.
Approved Centers for Regularization
There are no special centers for the regularization. But candidates who cannot do this by themselves can visit the nearest cyber café to carry out the process.
Meanwhile, if you wish to contact the JAMB office for other relevant issues and seek personal guidance and assistance, then contact the JAMB office via the following details.
- Official Site: www.jamb.gov.ng
- Email: [email protected]
- Headquarters: Bwari, ABUJA: P.M.B. 189, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Phone Contact: +2348166335513 or +2348123658955
When is the deadline for JAMB Regularization 2021?
There is no specific deadline for this process. All you need to do is to go to the processing website portal to check if the process is still on.
If it is, then go ahead and do it else, wait and keep checking the portal for the next time it will be active for the process.
Finally, even NYSC (Youth Corpers) who wish to do the regularization should also follow the same steps and procedures outlined above.
Do you still have any questions to ask us, Do you still want more clarification? If yes, then use the comment box in the comment section to reach out to us for personal assistance.