We have made it a concern to help all JAMB candidates looking for JAMB Literature in English Questions and Answers 2021 (CBT) Solutions.
We are glad to tell you that this JAMB Literature in English Questions and Answers 2021 Solutions free 100% for all Candidates…
We don’t charge anything for giving our candidates this JAMB Literature in English Questions and Answers 2021/2022 (CBT) Solutions.
So stay calm and get your Solutions below↓
- 1 Free JAMB Literature Exam (CBT) Solution 2021
- 2 JAMB Literature-in-English CBT Exam Tutorial 2021
- 3 How to Write JAMB Literature in English Exam and Pass without Expo
- 4 JAMB Literature in English Expos 2021/2021
- 5 First thing to do immediately you get to your JAMB CBT Centre – First Step:
- 6 How to Start Answering your JAMB Questions? – Second Step:
- 7 How Many Questions will you have to answer during JAMB Exam? – Third Step:
- 8 JAMB Exam Time – Fourth Step:
- 9 When Does Your Exam Time Start Counting? – Fifth Step:
- 10 How to know your Exam Spent and Remaining time – Sixth Step:
- 11 What will happen if you fail to submit your Exam before your exam Time Finishes? – Seventh Step:
- 12 How can you Change or Edit an Answer Selected already? – Eighth Step:
- 13 Can someone skip any JAMB Literature in English Questions and Answers and Them Later? – Ninth Step:
- 14 What “to bring” and “not to bring” to your JAMB Exam Center/ Hall? – Tenth Step:
- 15 When should you expect your JAMB Result after This Exam? – Eleventh Step:
- 16 How to Finish JAMB Literature Exam with your Computer in less than 1 Hour.
- 17 General JAMB Literature in English Expos 2021
- 18 JAMB Literature Exam Focus.
- 19 Prose, Poetry and drama.
- 20 Meaning of Literature:
- 21 Literature Prose
- 22 Poetry In Literature
- 23 Fiction:
- 24 Fantasy:
- 25 Mystery:
- 26 Science Fiction:
- 27 Myth:
- 28 Short Stories:
- 29 Parables:
- 30 Folktales:
- 31 Fable:
- 32 Fairy:
- 33 Tall Tale or Anecdote:
- 34 Non-Fiction:
- 35 Biography:
- 36 Autobiography:
- 37 Essay:
- 38 Encyclopedia:
- 39 Textbook:
- 40 Magazine:
- 41 Brochure:
- 42 Newspaper:
- 43 Research Report:
- 44 Atlas:
- 45 Memoir:
- 46 Editorial:
- 47 Advertisement:
- 48 Lyric Poem:
- 49 Simple Lyric:
- 50 Song:
- 51 Sonnet:
- 52 Elegy:
- 53 Ode:
- 54 Narrative:
- 55 Ballad:
- 56 Metrical:
- 57 Epic:
- 58 Dramatic:
- 59 Soliloquy:
- 60 Character:
- 61 Comedy:
- 62 Tragedy:
- 63 Easy way to Answer JAMB Literature in English Questions using Computer keyboard only.
- 64 How to Predict Correct JAMB Literature in English Answers 2021
Free JAMB Literature Exam (CBT) Solution 2021
We created this page for JAMB Literature in English Questions and Answers 2021 (CBT) Solutions so as to help our candidates with solutions to the following Queries:
- JAMB Literature in English question and answer 2021
- JAMB Literature in English Expos.
JAMB Literature-in-English CBT Exam Tutorial 2021
Ever wondered how to write this JAMB Literature in English CBT Exam and come out with a good grade?
Pls take note: Before you can succeed in this JAMB Literature in English Exam, you must understand how the UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) works.
How to Write JAMB Literature in English Exam and Pass without Expo
Like I said before, this tutorial today is for the candidates that are looking for JAMB Literature in English Questions and Answers 2021 (CBT) Solutions.
Please, I will advise you to take your time and follow this step by step guide because it will really help you to pass this JAMB Literature in English Exam.
JAMB Literature in English Expos 2021/2021
Below are the best JAMB Literature in English Expos that will help you get your JAMB Literature in English Questions and Answers 2021/2022 (CBT) Solutions without Expo.
First thing to do immediately you get to your JAMB CBT Centre – First Step:
The first most compulsory thing you must do when you get to your JAMB centre is to do your Biometric verification.
This is called “thumb printing” to verify your bio data. The invigilators or supervisors will guide you on how and where to do this.
How to Start Answering your JAMB Questions? – Second Step:
Immediately after your biometric verification, you have to move to the main Exam Hall where your Computer is already set.
At there, you will have to enter your JAMB registration Number in the space provided on the screen to login.
At this point, you will be able to see your subjects, questions and options to pick from.
How Many Questions will you have to answer during JAMB Exam? – Third Step:
You answer 180 questions all together. You have 60 Questions for Use of English & 40 Questions each for the other three subjects.
JAMB Exam Time – Fourth Step:
You have just 2 hours (120 Minutes) to answer all the given 180 questions.
When Does Your Exam Time Start Counting? – Fifth Step:
Your JAMB Exam time starts counting immediately you have tabbed on the “START EXAM.”
Recommended: GET MORE JAMB UPDATES HERE
How to know your Exam Spent and Remaining time – Sixth Step:
Your Exam spent and remaining time will be shown counting on your computer screen during the exam.
What will happen if you fail to submit your Exam before your exam Time Finishes? – Seventh Step:
If you are unable to finish your exam or submit it before the given time, then your system will automatically submit all the questions you have answered already and log you out by itself.
How can you Change or Edit an Answer Selected already? – Eighth Step:
If you discover any mistake in your option selection during the exam, then can change or edit it by going back to that question and then select your new option.
Can someone skip any JAMB Literature in English Questions and Answers and Them Later? – Ninth Step:
Exactly. You are free to skip any JAMB Literature in English Question and Answer and answer them later before the end of your exam.
What “to bring” and “not to bring” to your JAMB Exam Center/ Hall? – Tenth Step:
All JAMB Candidates including you are to come to the Exam Center/Hall with “only” your Exam Slip (Your print out slip). This Slip is needed for Verification of your passport, exam center/Venue, Date, time and bio data.
Candidates should never come with Calculator, Phones, bags or any other material that is not needed for the Exam. Calculators will be provided on the screen of Your Computer.
When should you expect your JAMB Result after This Exam? – Eleventh Step:
Originally, it takes about 2 or 3 days to see and receive your JAMB Result notification. In some cases, this may be prolonged especially when JAMB want to take time to review all CBT Centers conducts from their CCTV Camera before they will release the results.
All released results will be sent to candidates via SMS, Emails or you can check yours via JAMB Result portal.
How to Finish JAMB Literature Exam with your Computer in less than 1 Hour.
General JAMB Literature in English Expos 2021
Below are some important expo hints on the pattern and where Jamb Literature Questions will come from.
For a better view on the topics that Jamb Literature will be set from, then refer to JAMB Literature syllabus here.
JAMB Literature Exam Focus.
All the Jamb Literature In English Questions will be set from the following branches of literature:
Prose, Poetry and drama.
For a quick help, below are some Jamb Literature in English Hints for you.
Meaning of Literature:
Literature can simply be referred to written works that are considered very good and have lasting importance.
Prose is a Literature that is written in ordinary language.
Poetry In Literature
Poetry is a Writing in which words are arranged in a rhythmic pattern. Predominantly, sentences are metaphorical.
Fiction is a literature writing that is imaginary and is not true
Fantasy is a kind of literature work that is produced by the imagination of the writer.
Mystery Deals with the solution of a crime
Set typically in the future or on other planets.
Ancient stories that usually contains gods and goddesses.
Stories that deals with few characters and concentrate on the mood rather than the plot.
Teaches moral or spiritual lessons, especially those told by Jesus and recorded in the Bible.
Stories which main characters are animals and intended to teach lessons.
Tale Children’s stories that contains magic or magical creatures.
Tall Tale or Anecdote:
Stories that are told in a humorous and exaggerated mean.
Events or characters that exists or existed in real life. Opposite of Fiction
Story of a person’s life written by another person.
Story of a person’s life written by the same person
Piece of writing that tells a person’s thoughts and opinions about a subject.
A reference work that contains information about many subjects.
Book about a particular subject that is used for study.
Thin book that contains stories, essays, pictures, etc., that is usually published every week or month.
Thin magazine that has many pictures and information about a product, place, etc.
Set of paper that have news stories, information about local events, advertisement, etc.
Reported story that is descriptive about a topic
A book of maps
written work in which someone describe past experiences
Essay in a newspaper or magazine that gives opinons of its editors or publishers
Shown to the public to help sell a product or to make an announcement
Poems that expresses deep personal feelings in a way that is like a song
Other Lyric Poetry that does not properly fall into other categories.
Piece of music with words that are sung
Poem made of 14 lines that rhyme in a fixed pattern
A sad poem or song for someone who is dead
A poem in which a person expresses a strong feeling of love or respect for someone or something
Something that is narrated
Slow song about love
Romance Arranged in a rhythmic pattern of beats
Poem that tells the story of a hero’s adventures
Something that is sudden and extreme
A long speech that a character in a play makes to an audience that reveals the character’s thoughts
A short and terse description of characters in a story
Something that is made for the purpose to make people laugh
An event that causes great sadness
Easy way to Answer JAMB Literature in English Questions using Computer keyboard only.
- A: Press the button A if you want to choose option A as your correct option.
- B: Press the button B if you want to choose option B as your correct option.
- C: Press the button C if you want to choose option C as your correct option.
- D: Press the button D if you want to choose option D as your correct option
- P: Press the button P if you want to go to your previous question.
- N: Press the button N if you want to go to your next question.
- S: If you finish answering the Questions and wish to submit, then you can simply Press the S button on your keyboard to submit your it.
- R: Press the button R if you want to reverse or undo your Work.
How to Predict Correct JAMB Literature in English Answers 2021
Before I begin, below are some awesome tips for Success in Jamb 2021 CBT (Computer- based exam):
- There is no point in wasting time when you get to any question that you are not familiar with. Just Proceed to another questions.
- It is advisable to attempt the questions you are familiar with first before proceeding to attempt more difficult advance and difficult questions so as to help you save time.
- Sometimes, two options may look right. So be very careful in choosing any option when two options are alike. This kind of questions are usually set to test candidate’s abilities to know if they actually know what they are doing.
- If you are writing subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and any other calculative subject, then you should endeavor to always look at the S.I Unit before choosing any option.
- Question from “use of English comprehension passages” requires answers from the reading passages. So make sure you read the passage first then read the questions and proceed to picking the answer base on what you read on the passages.
- Make an educative guess:If it seems there is no more option for you, it is better to make an educated guess for any question you don’t have answers to instead of wasting your whole time on it
- Pay attention to these words like:“ not, sometimes, always, and never”. Answers that contain words like “always” must be irrefutable.
- Answering questions with “All of the above” and “None of the above”: When you encounter “All of the above” and “None of the above” options, then it is advisable not to select “All of the above” if you are not very sure that any of the answers provided is incorrect. Same is applicable to Questions with “None of the above” options. Don’t always choose options with “none of the above” If you are not very sure if any of the answer options is correct.
- Let your guess be based on a positive option.In several occasions, positive options are usually true if there are no negative ones attached.
- The Correct Option always carry an information Relating to the Question (sometimes contain a phrase from the question”… the better.It has been observed that the correct answer always contain more relating information than the other options that may not be correct. This is a very good hint for you when guessing an answer.
Hope you found this JAMB Literature (CBT) Solutions guide was helpful and useful to you?