Have you been looking for the best and legit website to get correct JAMB Government Questions 2021, along with correct JAMB Government Answers 2021 for your batch?
If yes, then it will be settled here with this JAMB 2021 Government Questions and Answers package on this page for free.
Your performance in this 2021 JAMB Government exam will be combining with your other three subjects to arrive at your JAMB Aggregate score.
So your performance in this subject is very important because the score you make here will be combined with that of the other 3 subjects to get your final result.
Possible JAMB Government Leaked Sample Questions 2021
With this package below, you will be able to draft out your JAMB government answer 2021 by yourself before the exam.
Fortunately, this JAMB Questions and Answers for Government 2021 is a complete package for all first batch (1st set or morning batch), second batch (2nd set or afternoon batch), or third batch (3rd set or evening batch) JAMB candidates writing their exam today.
Here are the topics that about 90% of JAMB government questions will come from.
For convenience, the topics have been compiled on an appropriate page for easy access and download. You can see the topics here via the JAMB Government syllabus.
Hints for you:
The first thing to do: when you get to your JAMB center, make sure you do your Biometric (thumbprint) verification.
Note: You are to answer 180 questions in all. 60 questions are from JAMB Use of English, while your three other subjects have 40 questions each.
Time Range: You are to finish the four subjects within have 2 hours (120 Minutes). Your exam time start counting immediately you have tabbed on the “START EXAM” button on your screen.
What will happen if you fail to submit your exam before your exam time Finishes? Your system will automatically submit it for you and log you out by itself.
JAMB Past Government Questions and Answers for Government
There are 40 JAMB Government questions 2021 that each candidate will have to answer. Each of the questions has just one, correct answer.
Below are possible JAMB past questions on Government that may likely be repeated in this year’s exam.
1. Why was decree 34 of 1966 not accepted by many Nigerians?
- It was not favorable to all religions
- The decree didn’t consider the citizens.
- It was not democratic in nature
- Only the elects were favored by the decree.
- It was perceived to abolish the federal system
Answer: It was perceived to abolish the federal system
2. Which of the following was the highest organ of a state in Nigeria during the Babangida Regime?
- Armed forces ruling council
- Rule by power
- Military Council
- General council
- Supreme power council
Answer: Armed Forces Ruling Council
3. Any country that is made up of semi-autonomous units is known as____?
Confederation is the correct answer.
4. The primary aim of political parties is to____?
- Win campaigns
- Make an election free and fair
- Buy the minds of the citizens
- Bring change to the political system
- Acquire and exercise power
Acquire and exercise power is the correct answer.
5. The system of Government in which political power can be inherited is known as_____?
Monarchy is the correct answer
6. How many states did General Yakubu Gowon create Nigeria in 1967?
12 is the correct answer
7. Who was the first Executive President in Nigeria?
- Alhaji Shehu Shagari
- Ibrahim Babgida
- Muhamadu Buhari
- Lord Lugard
Alhaji Shehu Shagari is the correct answer
8. Africa has ___ regional divisions?
Six is the correct answer
9. Who was the longest-serving Senate President in Nigeria?
- Adolphus Wabara
- Ken Nnamani
- David Mark
- Bukola Saraki
David Mark is the correct anwer. He served from 2007–2015 under Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
10. The state with the smallest number of LGA in Nigeria with 7 LGAs is___?
- Akwa Ibom State
Abuja is the correct answer.
11. The first female governor in Nigeria was _____?
- Virginia Etiaba
- Her excellency, Martha Udom
- Mercy Akimbo
- Gloria Edeh
- Emilia Preye
Mrs. Virginia Etiaba is the correct answer
12. The first state to produce a female Governor in Nigeria is?
- Cross River State
- Anambra State
- Kastina State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
Anambra State is the correct answer
13. What is the full meaning of NUPENG?
- Nigeria Union of Petroleum Engineers and Natural Gas
- Natural Ultra-violet Power Engineers and Natural Gas
- Nigerian Union of Petro-chemical Engineers and Natural Gases
- National Union of Petroleum Engineers and Natural Gas
National Union of Petroleum Engineers and Natural Gas is the correct answer.
14. Who was the first female Brigadier in Nigeria?
- AB Ibrahim
- C.K Nwosu
- O.O Olatunde
- K.O Aligbe
- Aderonke Kale
Ronke Kale is the correct answer.
Free JAMB 2021 Government Expo/Runs
Below is an example of how the JAMB 2021 Government questions and answers options, will appear on your screen.
The best way to handle your mouse during the exam is shown in the image below. Placed and then hold the mouse in-between your thumb and the ring finger as shown in the image below.
In which year was the United Nations Organisation (U.N.O) found?
In this case, 1945 is the correct answer. So you have to drag your mouse cursor (pointer) to the radio button behind 1945 and tick it.
Talking about getting a correct JAMB Government expo 2021 before your exam, I will strongly advise you not to put your hope in such.
There is nothing like an expo in because, JAMB 2021 government questions not be the same for the first set (1st batch or morning set), the second set (2nd batch or afternoon set), or the third set (3rd batch or evening set) candidates, and across CBT centers.