Fortunately, this JAMB Questions and Answers for Government 2021 is a complete package for all first batch (1st set or morning batch), second batch (2nd set or afternoon batch), or third batch (3rd set or evening batch) JAMB candidates writing their exam today.
Here are the topics that about 90% of JAMB government questions will come from.
For convenience, the topics have been compiled on an appropriate page for easy access and download. You can see the topics here via the JAMB Government syllabus.
Hints for you:
The first thing to do: when you get to your JAMB center, make sure you do your Biometric (thumbprint) verification.
What will happen if you fail to submit your exam before your exam time Finishes? Your system will automatically submit it for you and log you out by itself.
JAMB Past Government Questions and Answers for Government
There are 40 JAMB Government questions 2021 that each candidate will have to answer. Each of the questions has just one, correct answer.
Below are possible JAMB past questions on Government that may likely be repeated in this year’s exam.
1. Why was decree 34 of 1966 not accepted by many Nigerians?
It was not favorable to all religions
The decree didn’t consider the citizens.
It was not democratic in nature
Only the elects were favored by the decree.
It was perceived to abolish the federal system
Answer: It was perceived to abolish the federal system
2. Which of the following was the highest organ of a state in Nigeria during the Babangida Regime?
Armed forces ruling council
Rule by power
Supreme power council
Answer: Armed Forces Ruling Council
3. Any country that is made up of semi-autonomous units is known as____?
Confederation is the correct answer.
4. The primary aim of political parties is to____?
Make an election free and fair
Buy the minds of the citizens
Bring change to the political system
Acquire and exercise power
Acquire and exercise power is the correct answer.
5. The system of Government in which political power can be inherited is known as_____?
Monarchy is the correct answer
6. How many states did General Yakubu Gowon create Nigeria in 1967?
12 is the correct answer
7. Who was the first Executive President in Nigeria?
Alhaji Shehu Shagari
Alhaji Shehu Shagari is the correct answer
8. Africa has ___ regional divisions?
Six is the correct answer
9. Who was the longest-serving Senate President in Nigeria?
David Mark is the correct anwer. He served from 2007–2015 under Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
10. The state with the smallest number of LGA in Nigeria with 7 LGAs is___?
Akwa Ibom State
Abuja is the correct answer.
11. The first female governor in Nigeria was _____?
Her excellency, Martha Udom
Mrs. Virginia Etiaba is the correct answer
12. The first state to produce a female Governor in Nigeria is?
Cross River State
Anambra State is the correct answer
13. What is the full meaning of NUPENG?
Nigeria Union of Petroleum Engineers and Natural Gas
Natural Ultra-violet Power Engineers and Natural Gas
Nigerian Union of Petro-chemical Engineers and Natural Gases
National Union of Petroleum Engineers and Natural Gas
National Union of Petroleum Engineers and Natural Gas is the correct answer.
14. Who was the first female Brigadier in Nigeria?
Ronke Kale is the correct answer.
Free JAMB 2021 Government Expo/Runs
Below is an example of how the JAMB 2021 Government questions and answers options, will appear on your screen. The best way to handle your mouse during the exam is shown in the image below. Placed and then hold the mouse in-between your thumb and the ring finger as shown in the image below.
In which year was the United Nations Organisation (U.N.O) found?
A. 1915 B. 1885 C. 1895 D. 1945 E. 1965
In this case, 1945 is the correct answer. So you have to drag your mouse cursor (pointer) to the radio button behind 1945 and tick it.
Talking about getting a correct JAMB Government expo 2021 before your exam, I will strongly advise you not to put your hope in such.
There is nothing like an expo in because, JAMB 2021 government questions not be the same for the first set (1st batch or morning set), the second set (2nd batch or afternoon set), or the third set (3rd batch or evening set) candidates, and across CBT centers.