Where again can you get a free JAMB 2021 chemistry syllabus if not on studentmajor? You can now download the free 2021 JAMB syllabus for Chemistry in PDF.
We strive to help the 2021 JAMB candidates to perform better in their chemistry, we have made available the JAMB chemistry syllabus for 2021 for free and can be downloaded in PDF.
So if you have ever wanted to know the 2021 JAMB chemistry area of concentration or the topics that you should read for the JAMB chemistry exam, then here we bring it to you for free.
JAMB Chemistry Area of Concentration
Chemistry is one of the science subjects that might seem to be very easy when studying but tough when in the exam hall.
So for you to perform better in your JAMB chemistry exam, you will need to prepare well for the exam. This preparation will be effective, easy, and helpful when done with the appropriate materials.
So the necessary materials that you will need to study and prepare for this JAMB chemistry exam are the JAMB chemistry syllabus for 2021, the recommended JAMB chemistry textbooks, past questions, and the JAMB CBT practice app and you will see the links to download them for free as you read down
Topics that JAMB will be set 2021 Chemistry Questions From
Now we land. The topics that JAMB will be set the 2021 Chemistry Questions as gotten from the 2021 JAMB Chemistry syllabus are as follows:
- Introduction to Chemistry (including, definition and Matter)
- Separation Techniques and process
- Purification of chemical substances.
- Types of Changes in chemistry
- Melting, Boiling, vaporization, freezing, and condensation.
- Chemical combination
- Gas Laws
- Chemical formulas, symbols, and equations
- Kinetic theory of matter.
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding
- Ions (Protons, Electrons, and Neutron)
- electron configuration
- oxidation states
- complexion formation
- formation of colored ions
More 2021 JAMB Preparation Materials
- Secrets of how to score 300+ in JAMB revealed
- Download JAMB Brochure for 2021 in PDF
- See JAMB Recommended Novel for 2021
- Install free JAMB CBT Practice App for Android and PC
- View free JAMB Questions and answers for all subjects
- Start free JAMB CBT Practice Here
- How to pass JAMB without reading
- Nuclear Chemistry (Read and understand the properties of Radioactivity and Nuclear reactions)
- Air: Read everything about natural gases like oxygen, nitrogen, carbon (IV) oxide, and other noble gases.
- Supersaturated solutions.
- Fats and oil, and paints
- False solution (colloids and Suspensions)
- Pollution (Sources, Causes, effects, types and controlling methods of Environmental, Air, Water, and Soil pollution) Controlling methods for Biodegradable, Oil spillage, and non-biodegradable pollutants.
- Acids, bases, and salts:
- The pH of solution and pH scale
- Reduction and Oxidation (oxidizing and reducing agents and reactions) and IUPAC nomenclature.
- Electrolysis (Electrolytes and non-electrolytes) Faraday’s laws of electrolysis, Electrochemical cells, and Corrosion of metals.
- Energy changes ∆H (Entropy and Enthalpy) Spontaneity of reactions: ∆G.
- Rates of Chemical Reaction (Temperature, Concentration, Surface Area and Catalyst)
- Chemical equilibrium
- Periodic Table
- Non-metals: Study the properties of laboratory preparation of the following Non-metals and compounds.
- liquid air
- Trioxonitrate (V) acid:
- Oxides of nitrogen
- Carbon(IV) oxide
- Carbon(II) oxide
- Metals: Study the properties and laboratory preparation of the following metals and compounds.
- Properties of metals
- Alkali metals
- Sodium hydroxide
- Metallic hydroxides.
- Sodium trioxocarbonate (IV)
- Sodium chloride:
- Alkaline-earth metals.
- Extraction of Tin
- First series of transition Metals.
- Transition Metals
- Alloy Steel,
- stainless steel,
- soft solder,
- alnico and permalloy
- Organic Compounds
- Allotropes of Carbon
- Tetravalency of carbon
- IUPAC nomenclature
- The empirical formula of organic compounds
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Physical & chemical properties, reactions, and structure of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes, Alkanols, Alkanals, alkenones, Amines (Alkanamines), Alkanoic acids, Alkanoates, etc.)
- Homologous series.
- Aromatic hydrocarbons (e.g benzene)
- Petroleum and Petrochemicals
- Carbohydrates: mono-, di- and polysaccharides.
- Proteins: structures, tests, and hydrolysis
- Industrial Chemistry: Chemical industries, raw materials, Biotechnology, heavy chemicals.
Also read everything about Analytic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry Environmental Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, and Physical Chemistry.
Download free JAMB Chemistry syllables for 2021 in PDF
I am sure you are familiar with those JAMB chemistry topics listed above. You can easily download this JAMB Chemistry syllabus in 2021 In PDF.
If you are still worried and wish to get other material to help you perform better, then here are the ones I will recommend for you.
Just like I promised you earlier, below are the so the necessary materials that you will need to study and prepare for this JAMB chemistry exam along with the JAMB Chemistry syllable. Please check them out for free. Download free JAMB Chemistry syllabus for 2021 in PDF
JAMB Chemistry preparation material for 2021 candidates
- JAMB 2021 Brochure
- 2021 JAMB Compulsory Novel.
- Free JAMB CBT Practice App.
- Low JAMB Score/Result Upgrading tool
- The secret to Score 300 and above revealed.
- Questions and Answers for JAMB Literature
- Step-by-step preparation guide for 2021 JAMB Exam
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Chemistry 2021 and Area of concentration
- New School Chemistry by Ababio
- Senior Secondary Chemistry, Books 2 & 3 by Bajah, Teibo, and Co.
- Understanding Chemistry by Ojokuku (for Schools and Colleges)
- 2nd Edition: Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools by Odesina
- Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry by Uche, Iwuagwu, and Adenuga.
Area of concentration:
There is no specific area of concentration for JAMB Chemistry. Just read and master all the topics in the syllables above and make sure your attempt answering past questions as you proceed with your studies. I wish you good luck.
You can also ask us any questions, share your thoughts, and make your own recommendations using the comment box below. Please, kindly share this guide with others and do well to always visit us for more JAMB updates.