Do you wish to know the list of accredited JAMB CBT Centers in Abia State for the 2021 JAMB exam? If yes, this page will unleash the names addresses, and contact details of the fully approved JAMB centers in Abia state in 2021 across all the Local Government Areas in the state.
Candidates from and within the Abia state that wish to apply for the upcoming 2021 JAMB test should kindly check out the centers below and choose the one that is closer to them and carry out their registration there.
Names of JAMB Accredited Centers in Abia State, their Addresses, and Phone Numbers.
The following are the names of JAMB approved centers in Abia State with their addresses and contact addresses and phone numbers.
Warning to candidates: JAMB registration is to be down at the CBT center only. Interested JAMB candidates in Abia state must make sure they follow the JAMB policy and visit any of the CBT Centers listed below to carry out their registration if they don’t want JAMB to invalidate their application.
Registration at unapproved or unaccredited centers may result in invalidation of application and such candidates will not be allowed to participate in the exam if their registration is invalidated.
Local Governments that have CBT Centers in Abia State
JAMB has approved CBT centers in the following Local Government Areas (L.G.A) in Abia state for candidates to register. So check the addresses of the CBT center that is located in your Local Government above.
- Umuahia CBT Centers
- Aba North CBT Centers
- Aba South CBT Centers
- Arochukwu CBT Centers
- Bende CBT Centers
- Ikwuano CBT Centers
- Isiala Ngwa North CBT Centers
- Isiala Ngwa South CBT Centers
- Isiukwuato CBT Centers
- Obi Ngwa CBT Centers
- Ohafia CBT Centers
- Osisioma Ngwa CBT Centers
- Ugwunagbo CBT Centers
- Ukwa East CBT Centers
- Ukwa West CBT Centers
- Umuahia North CBT Centers
- Umuahia South CBT Centers
- Umunneochi CBT Centers
Requirements for JAMB registration at CBT centers
Respective candidates are to visit their The following are the documents that candidates will have to present at the CBT center when going for registration.
- Your complete names as used in other credentials
- Choose your first, second and third institution’s choice
- Suggest the region you want to take your exam.
- Go with your O’level SSCE results
- You will also have to submit a passport photograph in white background
- Candidates are to pay not more than N700…… (Registration fee) to the CBT center
- If you have not gotten your Epin already, then you will have to pay the some of N45…
- Submit your subject combination, your local government, and state of origin.
JAMB has approved the above CBT centers in Abia state for registration. More and newly approved centers will be updated here and canceled centers will also be removed as we keep gathering more info.
Kindly check the CBT center that is located in your Local Government and check their address and contact details above for easy location. You can drop your comment using the comment box below.