This is a quick JAMB Agric Science Questions and Answers 2021 expo for first, second, and Third batch writing their exam today. Please keep this for yourself if you are one of the candidates writing this exam today.
Please note: The JAMB Agricultural Science Questions 2021 differs per each candidate and each set. This simply means that your questions and that of your neighbor will not be the same, neither will that of the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd sets (morning, afternoon, and evening batch) be the same.
So be careful of the JAMB Agric Science Expo questions you get to avoid getting answers that are not yours. Below is an example of how the JAMB Agric questions will appear on your exam screen:
Food for animals is simply known as _____?
A. Fodder B. Hay C. Straw D. Silage
Simply drag your mouse arrow to the radio button beside the options (and it will turn to a pointing finger), then tick on your desired option.
JAMB Expo runs site had been making a lot of promises to 2021 JAMB candidates, promising of sending them their correct JAMB Agric Science Questions and Answers 2021 before the exam. But check it out yourself, where will they get this question and how will they know the questions that are yours.
Be wise and never fall a victim. Instead of relying on JAMB Agric Science Expo, I will advise you to see the materials below and I bet you, you will score nothing less than your expectations.
Here is the JAMB agric past questions and answers that candidates should make use of when studying for their exam.
1. Aquaculture is the study of
2. A botanist is a person that studies about_____?
3. Zoology is the study of_____?
4. Which of this is the primary function of the skeleton?
5. Human respiratory organs include the following, except___?
6. Which of this organ regulates sugar in the body
7. The following are the benefits of Agriculture except?
8. Which of the following is not a problem of agriculture in Nigeria
9. All of the below agricultural products are commonly gotten fro the northern part of Nigeria, except
10. A crop that completes its life cycle (from germination to yield and death) within two years is known as ____?
Kindly use this material effectively. Although there is not the actual JAMB Agric Science Questions 2021 you were looking for, following the layout guide above will give you a better insight on how to get free JAMB 2021 agric answers 2021 for the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd sets and batch writing their exam on daily basis.