It is better to prepare very well and pass this 2021 JAMB accounting exam using this JAMB accounting syllabus for 2021 than to be reluctant and fail the exam and then come back to write it again next year.
The best way to pass the JAMB exam is through proper preparation with the 2021 JAMB recommended accounting textbooks which comprehensively covers all the topics listed on the JAMB 2021 syllabus for accounting as shown below. So there are no miracles that will help you to pass JAMB without proper preparation. The question now is, how should you prepare for the 2021 JAMB exam.
Well, studying for the exam will be better if you know the topics that JAMB will set the 2021 accounting questions from. So how will you know this? You can only know the topics that the JAMB accounting questions will be set from the JAMB 2021 accounting syllabus.
JAMB Financial Accounting Area of Concentration and Syllables
How do you make the best out of the JAMB 2021 financial accounting syllabus? You can make the best out of this syllabus because this syllabus contains the necessary JAMB accounting area of concentration from the necessary topics candidates should be expecting questions from.
How to use this syllabus?
- Download the syllabus in PDF to your phone or print it out at a cyber café.
- Take note of the topics in the syllabus.
- Use the recommended textbooks below to study each of the topics.
- Mark the topics you have covered effectively.
- Try answering past questions or sample questions on the topics you have covered so far.
- If you have covered all the topics, then go over them once more before the exam date.
- Always memorize everything you have studied so far and attempt to answer questions on them on a daily basis.
- Make use of our free JAMB Accounting study materials listed below alongside the syllabus for a better output.
Additional free JAMB Accounting study materials for 2021
- JAMB 2021 Brochure
- 2021 JAMB Compulsory Novel.
- Low JAMB Score/Result Upgrading tool.
- Free JAMB accounting CBT Practice App.
- The secret to scoring above 300 in JAMB revealed.
Topics that JAMB will be set 2021 accounting questions from:
- Nature and Significance of Accounting
- Principles of Double Entry
- Ethics in Accounting
- Bank Transactions and Reconciliation Statements
- The Final Accounts of a Sole Trader
- Stock Valuation
- Control Accounts and Self-balancing Ledgers
- Incomplete Records and Single Entry
- Manufacturing Accounts
- Accounts of Not-For-Profit-Making Organizations.
- Departmental Accounts
- Branch Accounts
- Joint Venture Accounts
- Partnership Accounts
- Introduction to Company Accounts
- Public Sector Accounting
- Information Technology in Accounting
JAMB 2021 recommended textbooks for accounting
- Modern Financial Accounting, by Abdullahi D.
- Get your Financial Accounting Right by Adeifa O. and Co (Volume 1 and Volume 2
- Basic Accounting by Akinduko, A.
- A guide to Government Accounting and Internal Audit, by Awoyemi, E.
- Foundation of Business Accounting, by Dodge,
- Contemporary Accounting, by Ekwere, A.
- Principles of Accounts, Volume 1 & 2, by Ekwue K.
- Simplified and Amplified Financial Accounting by Femi L.
- Frankwood’s Business Accounting, by Frankwood and Co.
- Government Accounting, by Hassan M.
- Financial Accounting Made Simple by Igben, R.
- Essential Financial Accounting for Senior Secondary Schools by Longe, O.
- Foundation Accounting by Millichamp, A.
- Financial Accounting by Okwoli, A.
- Government Accounting and Financial Control by Oshisami, K.
Like I said before, the best way to prepare and pass the 2021 JAMB financial accounting exam is to use the proper study materials like the accounting area of concentration, the 2021 JAMB Accounting syllabus, and the JAMB recommended textbooks for accounting which will help you to cover all the topics listed above.