Imo State University (IMSU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Is IMSU post utme form 2021 out? We are pleased to inform you that IMSU post UTME form for 2021/2022 academic session is not yet out as of the time of this publication.
IMSU admission form or IMSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale. The Imo State University screening form can be accessed via the IMSU Post UTME registration portal.
This is to inform the general public and prospective students of the Imo State University that the school management will soon re-open the 2021/2022 IMSU Post-UTME registration portal. Only students who scored the required JAMB cut-off mark for IMSU are eligible to apply for admission.
Candidates Eligible for IMSU Post UTME/DE
- Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri and scored the required cut-off mark of 180 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME Form
- . Go to the IMSU website at imsu.edu.ng.
- 2. Click on prospective students.
- 3. Click on “click to Apply” under the 2020/2021 Academic Screening Application.
- 4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- 5. Click on the Submit button to generate payment invoice.
- 6. Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- 7. Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- 8. Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- 9. Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- 10. Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- 11. Confirm your entries.
- 12. Submit your application.
- 13. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- 13. Await announcement from the University.