You want to know if IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Form & Screening Requirements for 2020 is out, right?
Well, this post is to bring to your notice when IMSU Post UTME form for 2020 will be out, how to obtain the form, the Post UTME and Cut off requirements, the form Price and how to apply.
So if you are here to get information about Imo State University Post UTME 2020, then you are on the right page.
Complete information on when IMSU Post UTME Form for 2020 will come out, the price for the form, IMSU Admission and Jamb cut off mark requirements and the step-by-step procedure to apply for IMSU Post Utme Screening Exercise, will be discussed here in details.
- 1 How Much is IMSU Post UTME Form 2020?
- 2 Is IMSU Post UTME Form for 2020 out?
- 3 IMSU Cut off Mark Requirements for admission
- 4 IMSU General Requirements for Admission
- 5 IMSU Post UTME Application Portal
- 6 How To Obtain IMSU Post UTME Form | Online Registration and Application Fee Payment.
- 7 How to Apply For IMSU Post UTME 2020 | Final Application Stage
- 8 IMSU 2020 Post UTME Application Deadline
- 9 Related
How Much is IMSU Post UTME Form 2020?
If you wish to apply for IMSU 2020 Post UTME exercise and then want to know how much you will pay to get the IMSU Post UTME form, the amount you will pay for IMSU Post Application (IMSU Post UTME Registration Fee), then this information is for you.
All candidates that wishes to apply for IMSU Post Exercise will be required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only. This N2,000 covers everything including the online form, Registration and Application fee.
To pay and obtain your own form and register for IMSU 2020 Post UTME exercise, follow the steps below. From the step below, you will get more information on the necessary IMSU Post UTME admission Requirements, Cut off mark and how to apply for IMSU Post UTME..
Is IMSU Post UTME Form for 2020 out?
Note: that the Imo State University Post UTME Form for 2020 is not out for now. However, the IMSU cut off mark, admission requirements for 2020 and the Application Guidelines for 2020 POST UTME Admission has been released.
Therefore, all candidates that are willing to apply for IMSU Post UTME screening exercise are to kindly make sure the read and understand the procedures and requirements for their 2020 Post UTME Exercise as listed below.
See complete Details below..
IMSU Cut off Mark Requirements for admission
IMSU required JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020 Post UTME admission is 180. For now, the actual IMSU Departmental Cut off Points has not been released by the school management.
But If your JAMB Score is below the IMSU Cut off Mark of 180, then do the following:
IMSU General Requirements for Admission
To be qualified for the Imo State University Post UTME Admission, you must meet the following Requirements as needed for admission in 2020/2021 Admission.
- IMSU Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose IMSU as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All IMSU applicants must score at least 180 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their IMSU POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for IMSU POST UTME exercise.
- Cases of candidates that are Awaiting their O’level Result can also apply for the Screening.
- You are to go for the Screening with your Original Jamb Result. Note: The Jamb Result Notification Printout will not be accepted ” You can Print your Original Jamb result Here“.
IMSU Post UTME Application Portal
- Next, Navigate to the site Menu and Tab on “Portal” when the portal Opens, Tab on “Prospective Student”
- When the Propective Student” link opens, Tab on “2020/2021 Post UTME/Direct Entry Application”
- To Avoid going through the Long Navigation, your can easily Tab here “2020/2021 Post UTME/Direct Entry Applicatios” to start your Application.
- On loading, a form will be displayed which requires your JAMB Reg. NO. So Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Tab on the “submit button” to proceed to payment.
How To Obtain IMSU Post UTME Form | Online Registration and Application Fee Payment.
This step starts from where we stop in the step above:
- After Entering your AMB Reg. NO. as was started above, Tab on the “submit button” to generate your payment invoice.
- Use the payment invoice that you generate to make your Post UTME fee payment via one of the following channels. Visit any of the following bank
- Zenith Bank.
- IMSU Microfinance Bank.
- First Bank.
- Imo State Micro Finance Bank.
- Or make your payment on e-tranzact platform with your payment invoice number.
How to Apply For IMSU Post UTME 2020 | Final Application Stage
Now that you have made your payment as stated above, Return to IMSU Post UTME Application page and do the following:
- Enter your JAMB Reg NO. once again.
- Fill in your e-tranzact confirmation order pin which you obtained from the bank.
- Move on and proceed with the filling of the POST UTME Form with the required details.
- Upload and supply your OLevel results.
- Confirm all the details your supply to be sure they are correct.
- If you have confirm all details to be correct, then Tab to “Submit your application”
Kindly make sure you Print Out your “Post UTME Slip” cos is will be use to identify you. Candidates are advised to Use a valid & active email and phone number. The University will not be responsible for failure to get information if you provide an invalid email or phone number.
IMSU 2020 Post UTME Application Deadline
As at now, the Deadline and closing date for IMSU 2020 Post UTME Application has not been announced. This date will be made known immediately the school management make an update on it.
I am sure his guide was very helpful to you!! Please Feel free to share this IMSU 2020/2021 Post UTME update with your friends and colleagues.
You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below. Do you still wish to find out more, if yes, then don’t fail to let us know how you feel and what you want to find out using the comment box below