Before you check the IBBU admission list 2021/2022, kindly note you will either see a message that says “congratulations!! You have been admitted” or “No admission yet”.
The latest information is that all candidates that took part in the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University 2021 post UTME admission screening can go ahead to check if they have been admitted.
Candidates who see a message that says “Congratulations! You have been admitted” should immediately accept their admission on the JAMB CAPS portal.
But those who see messages like “No admission yet”, should immediately do the following to secure their admission:
Below are the two steps on how to check IBBU admission status and download the admission list for 2021/2022 academic session.
How To Check IBBU Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
The following are the step on how to check IBBU admission status on JAMB CAPS admission checking portal for 2021/2022 academic session.
- Visit JAMB CAPS Portal via https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Enter your JAMB email and password to Login
- After entering your Login details, tap on “Login” to access your JAMB dashboard.
- Select ‘Check Admission Status’ and select ‘Access my CAPS’
- Tap on ‘Admission Status’.
- Wait for the page to bring up your admission status.
All admitted direct entry and UTME candidates should also make sure they accept their admission on JAMB CAPS to show that they are interested in the admission.
But if you are yet to be offered any admission you will see a notification that says “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet” or “Admission in progress” etc.
In such situations, candidates are advised to monitor their admission status dashboard on daily basis to know when they have been offered admission.
IBBU Admission Status Checker Portal Instructions
Note: This first list (merit list or 1st batch) will contain the names of candidates admitted on merit while the supplementary list will include the following batches;
- The second list (2nd batch) contains names of candidates admitted on supplementary.
- Third list (3rd batch) also contains the names of candidates on supplementary.
As such, candidates who do not see their names on the admission list or those who do not see their admission status should keep rechecking time-to-time.
While waiting for admission, also make sure you check the following to be sure that you are in a good standing with the IBBU/JAMB admission directives;
Confirm IBBU Admission/Print Admission Letter on School Portal
Follow the following steps to check and confirm IBBU admission status 2021 on the school portal and print the IBBU admission letter on JAMB Portal.
- Visit the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Admission Portal at portals.ibbu.edu.ng/admchecking
- Navigate to where you will see ‘JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No‘.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to see your IBBU admission status
Admission Status Checking Instructions:
- Make sure you use your correct JAMB Registration Number
- Do not space your JAMB Registration Number when entering it.
- A notification message will pop up on the page
- Follow the popup message for further instructions.
Newly admitted students should confirm their admission status and print their admission letter on the JAMB portal. Print your IBBU admission list here.
After that, all newly admitted students are advised to pay their IBBU acceptance fee and do their clearance.
I am sure you were able to check your IBBU admission list 2021 and confirm your admission status on the IBBU admission portal.