How to Shorten Video On iPhone – Recording a video on an iPhone is a breeze. All you have to do is open the camera app and tap the record button. You can start, stop, or pause recording by tapping on the round, a circular progress bar at the top of the iPhone screen. Once you’ve finished filming your video, all you have to do is tap ‘done’ at the bottom right corner of your screen, and it’ll automatically save to your camera roll. That’s it!
How to Shorten Video On iPhone
How to record a video on an iPhone:
1. Go to the “Camera” app on your iPhone.
2. Tap the round, circled progress bar (at the top of your screen).
3. Start recording.
4. Tap the circle progress bar again.
5. Stop recording.
6. Go to the camera roll and tap the newly saved file.
Videos automatically save to your camera roll once you’ve finished filming them, so all you have to do is watch or listen.
Recording a video on an iPhone is a breeze. Still, there are other options for taking videos with an iPhone that require a little bit more thought and effort, yet can all be done using only your iPhone (no additional apps or equipment necessary!).
To shorten video on iPhone, do the following;
1. Open the video.
2. Ensure the volume is turned up on your headphones or speakers.
3. Tap “Edit” in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and tap “Trim.”
5. Place a finger on either side of where you want to cut it and drag them down until you’re satisfied with its length, then release your finger from one side to complete trimming that side–the same applies to cutting that same point on its left side too (if you’re not sure about how much time you need for each scene, play around with it).
How to shorten videos on Android
Here are steps to trimming videos on Android:
1. Press the share button while in the Youtube app
2. Select “Send a video.”
3. Type your email address and desired video length (10 seconds)
4. Insert your password to confirm it
5. Press Send
6. You will receive an email with the video link
7. Open your email, open the attachment, and go to your Email’s Inbox (If you’re using a Gmail account) or download it to your computer.
Video editing apps are all about personal preference, but a few stand out from the rest. Filmora is the perfect choice for those looking to make professional-looking videos without spending hundreds of dollars on expensive software like Final Cut Pro. At the same time, iMovie and Pinnacle Express may be better choices for those with less experience. In either case, all three are good options for beginning video editors.
On Android phones, saving the filmed video is not that easy. But with the help of video apps, you can make your videos on your phone more impressive. Here I have brought the top 7 video apps that you can use to save recorded videos on your Android cell phone.
Suppose you want to record a short video or edit it and share it with friends and family. In that case, Filmora is the perfect choice because this software has unique features like trimming, cropping, transitions, and many others that will let you do all these things so easily. You can save this movie in different formats, like MP4, MKV, or MOV, from this app by converting it using other software.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I send long videos from iPhone to iPhone?
Send a video using AirDrop.
You can send a large video to a nearby iPhone, iPad, or Mac. AirDrop sends information using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, so ensure you and the recipient have these controls turned on in Control Center before sending. Note: AirDrop requires iOS 7, iPadOS 13, OS X 10.10, or later.
How to edit video on iPhone?
Trim your video
Open the Photos app and tap the video that you want to edit.
Move the sliders on both sides of the video timeline to change the start and stop times. To preview your trimmed video, tap the play button.
Tap Done, then tap Save Video or Save Video as New Clip.
Does iPhone have a video editing app?
iMovie. iMovie is the OG video editing software developed by Apple for IOS and Mac OS users. Similar to Adobe Premiere Rush, this iMovie also provides the most basic video editing tools. iMovie offers a simplistic user interface that only Apple knows how to design.
Which app can I use to edit on my iPhone?
Snapseed. Best For: Everyday photo editing.
VSCO. Best For: Creating beautiful edits with elegant filters.
TouchRetouch. Best For: Removing unwanted objects from your photos.
Is iMovie free on iPhone?
iMovie. Without Apple’s iMovie, any free iOS video editing app list wouldn’t be complete. The app should be your first editing option on an iPhone or iPad.
What is better than iMovie on iPhone?
Splice. This app is one of the most recommended apps by experts as an alternative to iMovie for iPhone. If you are using it on your mobile device, you will be surprised to see that it provides you with the same features as a desktop.
- Groovypost.com – How To shorten Videos on iPhone
- Flexclip.com – How to edit Video length on iPhone
- Instasize.com – How To shorten Video on iPhone