This is a quick guide on how to Pass SAT Test Exam |2021/2022 Preparation tips to Prepare With: You wish to know how to pass the 20201 SAT Test Exam, right? I am also sure you will be very happy if you can know how to prepare and pass the 2021 SAT Test Exam very easily.
What I am about to unveil to you is the best, I mean the best 2021 SAT TEST preparation techniques that will help you to make a better score.
The inability to understand the secret of anything will make it more difficult to get the best of such a thing. What it takes to pass SAT Test Exam is just knowing the right thing to do at the right time. Yes of course… For you to pass SAT Test Exam, you must put some things in their rightful place and equip yourself with all necessities.
There is no magic in passing SAT Test Exam but there secrets to explore if one must make it better in the exam.
- 1 What does it take to pass SAT Test Exam?
- 2 How to prepare for the 2021 SAT Test Exam (SAT Test Preparation Hints)
- 3 First Hints: Understand How the SAT Test Pattern and Format:
- 4 2021 SAT Test Exam Format and Pattern.
- 5 Second Hint: Get Study Materials:
- 6 what are the Necessary and most important materials for SAT Test Preparation?
- 7 Third Hint: Test yourself.
- 8 Fourth Hints: Get a Tutor or join study Groups.
- 9 Related
What does it take to pass SAT Test Exam?
Preparation! Preparation!! Preparation!!! It takes nothing than preparation. The question now is, does it really mean that students that fail SAT Test Exams are unprepared students? No of course… Don’t get it twisted.
One may prepare but still, fail because he or she prepared wrongly. Proper preparation perfects Peter’s performances (PPPPP or 5P)
Whether your name is Peter or not, you have to prepare properly to attain Peter’s perfect Performance.
The question now goes, what are the better and proper ways to prepared for 2021 SAT tests. Here we go…….
How to prepare for the 2021 SAT Test Exam (SAT Test Preparation Hints)
Back to the business of the day. Just as the caption was, so the contents will be. I will not deviate from the caption and I will not tell you lesser than what you need to know. From here, I will be giving you very important hints, guidelines, and techniques to prepare for your SAT Test Exam.
First Hints: Understand How the SAT Test Pattern and Format:
All exams are exam and they involve questions and giving answers to the questions but all exams have patterns and formats that differ from each other. For example, there are CBT (Computer Based Test) exams, Multiple Choice Exams, PPT (Paper-Pencil Test), Essay Exam, Theory Exams, Practical Exam, verbal Test, and so on. So, what do you need to know about SAT Test Exam?
2021 SAT Test Exam Format and Pattern.
|Test Duration||180 minutes (without Essay)|
|Total No. of questions||154|
|SAT Test Score Range||400 -1600|
|Mode of Exam Administration||PPT|
- Reading Test: 52 Questions at 65 Minutes
- Writing and Language Test: 44 Questions at 35 Minutes
- Math without a Calculator: 20 Questions 25 Minutes
- Math with Calculator: 38 Questions 55 Minutes
- Essay(optional): 1 Question at 50 Minutes
Second Hint: Get Study Materials:
You will perform much better if you study with the right materials. I am sure you can recall the question that was asked earlier which reads “does it really mean that students that fail SAT Test Exams are unprepared students”? Which my answer was NO.
Well, the truth is the fact that preparation is of two phases. One can prepare with the wrong approach which may yield little or no positive result but anyone who prepares with the right approaches will always make it great.
what are the Necessary and most important materials for SAT Test Preparation?
- Syllabus: It might be time-consuming trying to cover up all the chapters in your textbook. But your syllabus will give you detailed topics to study for the exam. So instead of making a mistake of trying to cover your whole textbook in the short time you have, then just get the SAT test syllabus and deal with the outlined topics.
- Timetable: Set up a study timetable for yourself and follow it accurately.
- Past questions: Get SAT Test Past questions and Practice with them while doing your studies. There is a possibility that some past questions might still be repeated which will be of greater advantage to you
- Comprehensive SAT Prep Books and Textbooks: Some of the recommended SAT Prep Books are:
- General SAT Prep Books for 2021
- Kallis’ SAT Pattern Strategy
- Traditional SAT Prep With Practice Questions
- SAT Prep Black Book, 2nd Edition
- McGraw-Hill Education SAT 2019
- Barron’s SAT, 29th Edition
- The Princeton Review’s Cracking the SAT, 2020 Edition
- Books for SAT Math
- Dr. Steve Warner’s 500 New SAT Math Problems
- Dr. Jang’s SAT 800 Math Workbook for the New SAT, 2019 Edition
- PWN The SAT: Math Guide, 4th Edition
- Books for SAT Reading and Writing
- The Critical Reader: The Complete Guide to SAT Reading, 3rd Edition
- The Critical Reader: The Ultimate Guide to SAT Grammar, 4th Edition
Third Hint: Test yourself.
After studying, studying, studying, what else now? Test yourself!!! Simple. How will you know if you are improving or not when you don’t test your abilities? Nowhere. So all you need to do is to test yourself before the exam test you.
How do you test yourself?
- Try answering past questions and compare to performance with “before studying and after studying”.
- Try answering new questions you haven’t attempted before.
- Try answering the harder questions you failed before.
- Write down your own questions as you do your studies and try answering them on completion of your studies.
Fourth Hints: Get a Tutor or join study Groups.
If after testing yourself you found out that your performance is still very terrible, then you need to involve others to help you prepare. You can choose to hire a Tutor, Join study groups, or attend prep classes.
That was a nice guide on how to pass the 2021 SAT Test Exam with Free SAT Preparation Tips and SAT Maths, Reading and Writing Prep Book to Prepare With.