With the help of this guide, you will be able to check your WAEC Result 2021 to know how you performed in the exam.
This is a very detailed guide on how to check the 2021 WAEC result online using your phone or a laptop and print it for use.
Now the question is, has WAEC released the results of candidates that wrote their exam in 2021? See the detailed answer below.
- 1 Is WAEC Result for 2021 out on waecdirect.org Portal?
- 2 When will WAEC 2021 result Come out?
- 3 How to Check WAEC 2021 Result Online with Phone or computer
- 4 How to check Results for Private candidates;
- 5 How to check Result for School Candidates
- 6 How to Check 2021 WAEC Result without Scratch card
- 7 Check WAEC RESULT through SMS
- 8 How to Print Original WAEC Certificate online;
- 9 Important Questions and answers on this.
- 10 Does WAEC certificate carry Date of birth?
- 11 Can I get my original WAEC Certificate online?
- 12 Related
Is WAEC Result for 2021 out on waecdirect.org Portal?
The West Africa Examination Council known as WAEC has opened its 2021 result checking portal to enable 2021 candidates to check their results.
Whether you wrote the 2021 WAEC exam as a school or private candidate, you are to follow the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) guidelines below to check your result.
When will WAEC 2021 result Come out?
WAEC result 2021 is out on waecdirect.org
Below are the procedures to check your own result via the WAEC result checking portal.
How to Check WAEC 2021 Result Online with Phone or computer
The following are the easiest steps and procedures to check your result online with your phone or computer.
How to check Results for Private candidates;
- Visit the result checking portal at https://www.waecdirect.org/
- First space; The first space is for you to enter WAEC Exam Number.
- Second space; Enter or select the year you wrote your exam in the second space.
- Third space. The third space is for you to select the “Type of Examination” you took.
- Select Private candidate if you took the exam as a private candidate or otherwise
- Enter your WAEC e-PIN Number
- Finally, Enter the scratch card serial number and tap on “Submit”
- The result’s window will open and show you your result
How to check Result for School Candidates
- Following the same process, go to https://www.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your WAEC Examination Number in the first space
- Select the year you wrote your exam (Examination year) in the second space.
- Choose “Type of Examination” you took. Choose “School candidate” if you took the exam as a school candidate or do otherwise
- Type-in your WAEC e-PIN Number
- Enter scratch card serial number and tap on “Submit”
- A new page with your result will open.
Note; your examination number is the 10-digit number which is made up of your 7-digit examination centre number and your 3-digit candidate number. It appears like this; 4123456081)
How to Check 2021 WAEC Result without Scratch card
So many candidates are already asking if there is anywhere or a method they can use to check their results without a scratch card.
You can easily buy WAEC scratch cards online or offline (at WAEC offices, banks, or vendors) at the rate of …….
Check WAEC RESULT through SMS
To check your result through SMS, you are to send the following SMS to the WAEC Result checker code in the format shown below.
- Type the following as SMS – WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear and send it to the WAEC result checking code-32327.
- For example, type; WAEC*4123456789*0123456789*2021 and send to -32327
- You can use this method to check your result using Airtel, MTN, Glo, or 9mobile network.
- Each SMS will cost you as small as thirty Naira (N30).
Note; your result may not be sent to you if you don’t follow the proper SMS order (WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear) and do not space them.
How to Print Original WAEC Certificate online;
Original WAEC certificate is to be obtained in the school you wrote your WAEC exam or at WAEC offices nationwide.
Important Questions and answers on this.
How do I get my original WAEC Result? Candidates are to obtain/collect their original WAEC certificate in the school they wrote their exam or at any WAEC office in their state.
How long does it take for the WAEC result to be out?
What do I need to check my WAEC result? According to the West African Examination Council Board, results are to be released online within 40 to 60 days.
How can I check my WAEC certificate online?
- Visit https://www.waecdirect.org/
- Enter your WAEC Exam Number.
- Select the year of your exam
- Choose “Type of Examination”.
- Enter WAEC ePIN Number and your scratch card pin
- Tap on “Submit” to see and print your certificate
Does WAEC certificate carry Date of birth?
Yes! WAEC certificate carries candidates’ date of birth.
How much is the original WAEC Certificate? Original WAEC is Three Thousand Naira Only (N3,500). But the cost might be higher than this in some cases.
If your WAEC result is 0-4 years old, you will have to pay N3, 500 to collect it. But if it is older, you will pay higher. The following are WAEC Certificate collection fee charges
- 5 to 9 Years old certificate, you will pay N8,500
- 10 to 14 years old certificate, you will pay N13,500
- 15 to 19 years old certificate, you will pay N18,500
- 20 years or above will have to pay N23,500
Can I get my original WAEC Certificate online?
Yes!! to get your WAEC Certificate online, visit https://waec-certificate-sample.pdffiller.com/ and fill the form.
How do I print my WAEC result? After checking your result, you can download it to your device and print it out.
Can I check my WAEC result without a scratch card? No, you cannot check your result without a scratch card or a WAEC Token. Buy WAEC Token https://www.waecdirect.org/megadealers.html
At this point, you need to buy a new scratch card if you want to re-check your result online