How To Cancel Walmart Plus – Walmart Plus lays out its claim to be one of Amazon Prime’s main competitors. It offers customers many of the same benefits, including no local store delivery fees, free delivery with no minimum orders, savings on fuel at convenient gas stations, and more.
This is a subscription service offered by Walmart that offers members various benefits such as free standard shipping and free pickup, as well as various other discounts.
Combine that with the fact that it includes a 30-day trial and a membership fee of just $12.95 per month or $98 per year (about $50 less than Amazon Prime, by the way). So the Walmart Plus membership looks great.
As part of its membership plan, Walmart offers many benefits to its customers. However, if you don’t like the service, you can cancel your membership by following the instructions below.
How To Cancel Walmart Plus
- Go to the Walmart website and log in to your account.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner.
- Select Walmart+ from the dropdown menu.
- Click Manage Membership.
- Click the Cancel Walmart+ button at the bottom of the page.
What Is Walmart Plus?
Walmart Plus is a membership program offered by the retail giant that offers benefits like free shipping on orders over $35, fuel discounts at participating gas stations, free shipping without orders, and early access to online deals and events.
Walmart is one of the most popular stores in the United States. It has a wide variety of products available to buy. Walmart also offers its customers discounts on its products and services.
Walmart Plus is a grocery delivery service that allows customers to order groceries online and have them delivered to their homes. The cost of Walmart Plus varies depending on the customer’s location but generally ranges from $9.95 to $14.95 per month.
Walmart W+ is a smartphone app that allows you to get pricing information by scanning the barcode of any product at Walmart (or Sam’s Club). It also has a shopping list feature that allows you to create lists for different categories such as groceries, stationery, and baby items.
Membership costs a flat fee of $98 per year. Alternatively, members can choose a monthly plan for $13 per month.
So why should anyone be a member? One of the main advantages is the free shipping option, which can save busy individuals or families time and money. Especially in a pandemic period, grocery shopping and household items delivered to your door can be a great convenience.
Fuel discounts can also save frequent Walmart shoppers or those who regularly fill up their gas tanks. For those who love to look for sales and deals, early access to events and deals can lead to even bigger savings.
Don’t forget to use the scan and mobile options when shopping in stores.
Overall, the Walmart Plus membership seems like a worthwhile option for frequent Walmart shoppers looking to save time and money.
What Happens After Canceling Subscription on Walmart Plus?
- If you have pending orders placed before your membership was canceled, these orders will still be filled. You will be charged and received for all items you order following your membership policy.
- If your membership ends, you will not be able to use Walmart Plus to place new orders. If you still want to shop at Walmart (eg, in-store, or online without a membership), you’ll need to take a different approach.
- You may still incur fees or penalties: Depending on the terms of your subscription, you may still be subject to fees or penalties for canceling your subscription. For example, if you leave your membership early, you may be charged an early termination fee. You must read the cancellation policy carefully and make sure you understand the fees that may apply.
- You can consult alternative delivery services or loyalty programs. If you decide to cancel your Walmart Plus subscription because you’re not happy with the service or want to try something new, there are many other delivery services and rewards programs you can sign up for. Consider options like Amazon Prime, Target RedCard, and more.
Check any outstanding balances or potential charges before canceling your Walmart Plus membership. Please make sure all issues have been resolved and all outstanding balances have been paid before canceling your subscription. Make sure you are happy with the decision before you cancel your subscription because once you do, you will no longer be able to enjoy the benefits of the service. If you’re looking for an alternative delivery service or loyalty program, it’s a good idea to do your research and consider alternatives to choose the one that best suits your needs.
How Walmart Can Save You Money
One downside to canceling your Walmart delivery order over the phone is that it can take longer than using an online form or sending an email. Additionally, some customers may prefer the comfort and convenience of canceling their membership at any time without meeting with a representative.
Canceling your Walmart Plus membership is easy with no penalties or fees. However, members should note that linked accounts or memberships must be canceled separately to avoid ongoing charges.
Walmart currently offers a 30-day free trial. Walmart+ free trials allow customers to try out the membership program and see if the paid membership is worth it. Benefits like free shipping and fuel discounts can save customers money in the long run.
As with most free trial memberships, your membership automatically converts to a paid subscription plan unless you cancel before the end of the trial period.
It is very important to cancel Walmart Plus before the end of the trial period. Otherwise, the monthly subscription fee will be charged automatically after the trial period ends.
Frequently Asked Question(s)
How can I cancel my Walmart paramount plus?
On your Account page under “Subscription & Billing,” you’ll see a message letting you know which device you subscribed on. Select “Edit Plan” next to that message. You’ll be taken to your device’s billing system, where you cancel your subscription.
How much is walmart plus?
Walmart Plus costs $98 for its annual plan or $13 monthly. If you’re interested, you can get started with a free, 30-day trial membership. Certain credit cards like the Amex Platinum also cover the cost of a Walmart Plus membership up to a certain amount.
How many people have walmart plus subscription
The membership count for Walmart+ has hovered around 11 million to 11.5 million in the past three quarters, according to estimates by market researcher Consumer Intelligence Research Partners based on quarterly consumer surveys and industry research. That translates to about 25% of Walmart’s online shoppers.
What is the minimum order for walmart plus?
What are the benefits of walmart plus?
Walmart+ is the retailer’s subscription service that has several key perks that shoppers can’t get anywhere else — including exclusive deals, special members-only discount days, free two-day shipping (with no order minimum) from Walmart.com, fuel savings, and much more.
- digitalsolutions.com – How To Cancel Walmart Plus: The Ultimate Guide
- bestreferraldriver.com – How to Cancel Walmart Plus Subscription & Free Trial 
- tecteddy.com – How To Cancel Walmart Plus Subscription – [Step By Step Guide]
- fleshprofitsnothing.com – How To Cancel Walmart Plus
- flotechtips.com – How to Cancel Walmart Plus – Best Step-by-Step Guide