How to Cancel Amazon Music _ Are you still unsure about how you can cancel Amazon Music Unlimited subscription ? Here in this content you’ll get the different methods to finish this task.
Amazon Music Unlimited is a very special way to stream millions of songs and to stream radio stations. With features ranging from top-chart hits and exclusive tracks, it will be easy for you to find something better suit you taste of music. But , if in case you have decided that it isn’t the best for you, it’s vital to know that your subscription is going to automatically get renewed after a set period of time, and it will be charged for renewal at $8.99 per month if its Individual plan, it will be charged at $15.99 per month if it is Family plan, and it $4.99 per month for Single Device (like Echo, Dot, Tap, Fire TV) plans .
If you have made up your mind to cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription, you can device any of these methods at any time. Read on to find out!
HOW TO CANCEL AMAZON MUSIC ON THE WEB
The cheapest way to device in cancelling Amazon Music Unlimited is for you to do it on the web. What you should do is to cancel your Amazon Music subscription at any point in time by abiding with the following steps:
- Fast tract to Amazon Music Settings by visiting: https://www.amazon.com/music/settings
- When the Amazon Music Unlimited section is opened, choose the Cancel option that you see in the Subscription Renewal details.
- Confirmation for the action.
Note that you can still make use of the premium features until the expiration of your subscription. In such a case , this feature was effective until the 6th day of October 2022.
HOW TO CANCEL AMAZON MUSIC ON ITUNES?
If you are an Amazon Music subscriber on iTunes, and you wish to cancel or unsubscribe, you can do it in the following way:
- Go to your browser and visit support.apple.com.
- Head on to Billing and Subscriptions.
- Choose ” See or cancel subscriptions”.
- The browser you are using will prompt you to navigate to iTunes. But if you happen not to have it, check on the provided link to be able to download iTunes free of charge.
- Once you navigate to the iTunes app, choose Account, and then you can View the Account.
- Under the section for Settings , look out for Subscriptions and navigate on Manage next to it
- Look out for your Amazon Music subscription and then choose it.
- Click on Cancel subscription.
- Confirm your action.
HOW TO CANCEL AMAZON MUSIC IN AN IOS DEVICE
Although Amazon Music application for iOS device is alike to that of an Android device, you cannot be able to cancel your subscription through the iOS application. You’ll be expected to use a mobile browser to be able to cancel your subscription. Abide by these steps:
- Go to your phone and open your browser then fast tract to amazon.com
- Get your account signed in with the hamburger menu (you can see the 3 horizontal lines) that you see in the top right corner.
- Go to the Account Settings.
- Look out for Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Select Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Pick Amazon Music Unlimited Settings.
- Then on a Final note you should, tap Cancel Subscription.
- Choose a reason for cancellation.
- Confirm your action.
Alternatively, you can run this action by going to your device settings, that is if you subscribed via the App store:
- Go to the Settings app on your device/phone.
- Check your name which appears at the top of the screen.
- Choose Subscriptions.
- Go to Amazon Music and then you can tap on Cancel.
- Confirm your action.
HOW TO CANCEL AMAZON MUSIC ON AN ANDROID DEVICE
If you’re making use of an Android device, you may be able to cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription with your android phone or your tablet.
Here are steps that you should follow:
- Go to the Amazon Music application.
- Pick the gear-shaped Settings icon, followed by Amazon Music Unlimited.
- Look out for the Subscription Renewal section after which you should tap on the Cancel Subscription section.
- Confirm your cancellation.
If you subscribed to Amazon Music Unlimited through any means, what you should do is to visit the Apple website to be able to cancel your subscription. cheapest way to device in cancelling Amazon Music Unlimited is for you to do it on the web. What you should do is to cancel your Amazon Music subscription at any point in time. Although Amazon Music application for iOS device is alike to that of an Android device, you cannot be able to cancel your subscription through the iOS application. You’ll be expected to use a mobile browser to be able to cancel your subscription.
Always know that Amazon Music Unlimited is a very special way to stream millions of songs and to stream radio stations. With features ranging from top-chart hits and exclusive tracks, it will be easy for you to find something better suit you taste of music but if it happens not to favor you, you can unsubscribe with any of the methods highlighted in this article.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I cancel a subscription with Amazon?
Go to Amazon.
Pick the Subscriptions tab.
If you’re logged in via a browser, check on the product image. If you’re on a mobile device, click Edit.
Pick Cancel subscription.
Select a cancellation reason.
Accept Cancel my subscription.
Why am I getting charged for Amazon Music?
You may have mistaken signed up for Amazon Music Unlimited on additional devices. You should go ti Your Amazon Music Settings to pick a different plan or renewal option. To avoid future accidental purchases, Require a Voice Code for Purchases with Alexa.
Can you cancel Amazon Music on phone?
If you using an Android phone, you can be able to cancel your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription through the app. Just tap on the gear icon and then tap on your plan details. As before, choose ‘Cancel Subscription’ underneath ‘Subscription Renewal’.
what about the renewal charges at Amazon music?
Renewal charge is at $8.99 per month if its Individual plan, it will be charged at $15.99 per month if it is Family plan, and it $4.99 per month for Single Device (like Echo, Dot, Tap, Fire TV) plans .
Why can’t I cancel my Amazon Music?
Amazon Prime Music is accompanied with your Amazon Prime membership as part of a bigger package for you. So, you are not able to cancel your Prime Music subscription on its own.
What are the levels of Amazon Music plans?
You can select between different kinds of subscription plans:
Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan.
Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan.
Amazon Music Single-Device Plan.
Amazon Music Unlimited Student Plan.
How do I download Amazon Music to play offline?
Yes, Amazon Music Unlimited playlists can be downloaded for offline playback.
Pick the playlist you want to download.
Tap the More Options menu, and check on Download.
- Noteburner.com – How to Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited Subscription
- Trustedreviews.com – How to cancel Amazon Music Unlimited
- Music.amazon.com – Cancel Amazon Music Unlimited Subscription
- Freeyourmusic.com – How to Cancel Amazon Music
- Thesun.co.uk – ALEXA, STOP THE MUSIC How to cancel Amazon Music
- Businessinsider.com – How to cancel your Amazon Music subscription on any device
How to Get Water Out of Charging Port