Mike Rowe Works Foundation ave commenced a scholarship scheme for high school and graduate students who are currently pursuing their academic programs in colleges and universities.
Students can easily apply for the scholarship by following the instructions in this article. Of course, you can always visit the official website to learn more and also apply.
This article contains the details regarding the step-by-step procedures on how to successfully complete an online application in order to be considered for the scholarship opportunity.
Rowe Works Foundation and Midwest Technical Institute created this scholarship to help students who find it difficult to pursue major programs through the universities or colleges of their choice due to financial problems
The Mike Rowe Scholarship is available to all students who meet the eligibility requirements and follow the procedure prescribed by the authorities.
Eligible candidates can fill up the application form for the scholarship on the official website. Make sure to follow the procedures described below as this article provides detailed information regarding your application.
Details Of Mike Rowe Scholarship
Name: Mike Rowe Scholarship 2021-22
Created by: Mike Rowe Works Foundation and Midwest Technical Institute
Objective: Providing scholarship grant
Beneficiaries: Students fulfilling the eligibility criteria
Official site: Mike Rowe Scholarship
Deadline for the scholarship: 1st May 2021
Mike Rowe Scholarship Educational Criteria
- High school seniors, graduates, or GED equivalent who have enrolled or willing to get enrolled in an accredited two-year college, technical school, vocational, or other approved technical institute of the United States.
- Students who are already enrolled or willing to get enrolled in an approved vocational or similar trade-related program can apply.
- Applicants who are planning to complete their trade-related program after 1st December 2021.
Note: past recipients of the Mike Rowe Scholarship Foundation Educational Scholarships are not eligible to apply.
Documents Required for Mike Rowe Scholarship
- Completed School Cost Form.
- A copy of page one from the most recently filed IRS Form 1040.
- Completed S.W.E.A.T. Pledge Short Answer Questions.
- Transcript of grades. Applicants must include high school, vo-tech, or college transcripts of grades from each school attended. Grade reports are not accepted
- Two (2) completed Reference Questionnaires.
- Signed S.W.E.A.T. Pledge.
Mike Rowe Scholarship Application Procedure
- Candidates will have to answer 3 questions.
- The candidates will have to write an essay. An essay topic will be given to you to write on and submit as part of your application.
- Send at least 2 references from professionals (teachers or academic mentor)
- You also have to make a 45-60 seconds video with the title “2022 Work Ethic Applicant- [Applicant First Name] [Last Name]. You advised to follow the instructions not to include any trademarks, service marks, tradenames or music in your video.
After recording the video, you will have to upload it on YouTube. The uploaded video must be consistent with YouTube’s standard upload instructions and settings, make it public and include the URL where indicated.
By submitting a YouTube video link as part of the application, you agree that the video may be used for promotion at any time by the Mike Rowe Foundation and its scholarship sponsors.
Applicants must state clearly and accurately the tuition fees of the institution he or she is applying to.
Applicants are also required to upload high school or college transcripts to show their academic performance.
Students applying for the scholarship must provide proof of financial standings.
- For the latest program, a total of $400,000 will be awarded.
- Recipients of the scholarship are only entitled to one-time award.
- The Mike Rowe scholarship cover tuition fees for a vocational or trade-related program.
- No maximum limit decided for the scholarship amount.
- The Foundation determines the number and amount of scholarship.
- Usually the award amount are confirmed by the school of the award recipient
Address: 1207 4th Street, PH 1 Santa Monica, CA 90401 USA Director of Operations Business Affairs: 310-393-5522
- Choose the program carefully.
- Check eligibility before applying for a scholarship.
- All applicant must have a valid email and mobile number that will remain active for the upcoming days.
- Do not wait for the last date.
- Get all your documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Check your application form before you submit