The Harvard law school acceptance rate 2021 is the simplest analytic statistics that give detailed information on the Harvard University Law School admit rate for the class of 2025 admission to applicants that applied for admission.
From the Harvard Law School admission rate below, you will be able to know the percentage of applicants that applied to the Harvard Law School and got admitted.
Admission Rate and statistics for the Class of 2025
Below is the Harvard acceptance rate and statistics from the class of 2023 admission stats.
- Applications received: 7,505
- Number of offered admission: 968
- Enrolled: 502
- The Harvard law school acceptance rate is 13%
- Percentage of applied female: 49%
- Students of color: 47%
- LGBTQ+: 17%
- Students with advanced degrees: 10%
- International students: 9%
- One year out of college students: 80%
- Two years out of college: 62%
- four or more years out of college: 23%
- Students Languages: 49
- The U.S States and & Terretorist: 17
Average LSAT & GPA Acceptance rate for Harvard Law School?
- Harvard Law School average LSAT Score percentage: 25th(170), 50th(173) | 75th(175).
- Harvard Law School GPA Score percentage: 25th(3.78), 50th(3.88) | 75th(3.95).
- The odds of getting into Harvard Law School is 15.6%
- Academic record,
- Standardized test scores
- Accomplishments in work or extracurricular activities.
How to Apply
Now, follow the steps below to apply:
Application portal: https://hls.harvard.edu/dept/jdadmissions/apply
Mode of application:
- J.D. Applicants
- Junior Deferral Program (JDP) Applicants
- Transfer Applicants
- International Applicants
At this point, I am sure you have known the Harvard University law school acceptance rate 2021 for the class of 2025 admission, now?
Finally, the Harvard admissions decision is holistic and it is based on the available information an applicant submits during application. After then, the information is carefully evaluated to be sure that it meets the school admission standard.
Therefore, there is no proper information on what your admission chances will be. But be assured that they will surely admit you if you meet the admission requirements and criteria.