Update on GSU Post UTME Form 2020! You are here to find out if the Gombe state University Post UTME Form for 2020 is out, right?
We will feed you with all information on all details and guidelines for GSU Post UTME Admission application exercise for 2020.
In this Post, you will be updated on when GSU Post UTME Form for 2020 will come out, the price for the form, GSU Admission and Jamb cut off mark requirements and the step-by-step procedure to apply for GSU Post Utme Screening Exercise.
- 1 Is GSU Post UTME Form for 2020 out?
- 2 When Will GSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020 come out?
- 3 The complete guideline for Gombe State University of Science and Technology post Utme 2020:
- 4 How much is GSU 2020 Post UTME Form
- 5 GSU Post UTME Registration Portal
- 6 How To Pay for GSU 2020 Post UTME Form Online
- 7 How To Apply for GSU POST UTME 2020
- 8 GSUST, Kumo Cut off Mark Requirement
- 9 Gombe State University Admission Requirements for 2020
Is GSU Post UTME Form for 2020 out?
Please kindly note that the Gombe state University Post UTME Form for 2020 is not out for now.
Meanwhile, the GSU cut off mark, admission requirements for 2020 and the Guidelines for applying for the 2020 Post UTME Exercise has been released.
Read down to learn more..
When Will GSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2020 come out?
As at now, The management of the Gombe State University has announced that the registration form for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise will be made available any moment from now.
The complete guideline for Gombe State University of Science and Technology post Utme 2020:
When GSU Post UTME form for 2020 will be on sales, the Starting, closing & deadline for their 2020 Post Application / Registration, how much their 2020 Post UTME form is, how to buy the form, how to register for the 2020 post UTME, requirements for GSU post UTME exercise, GSU Departmental cut off mark for each courses and so on, has been realeased.
Goodnews!! Below is the complete details of the information they released..
How much is GSU 2020 Post UTME Form
The price at which the Gombe state University Post UTME Screening form for 2020 will be sold at N2,000.00 only.
You will have to follow the procedures below to obtain the form online
Candidates Who do not Meet GSU Cut off Mark of 160 should do the following:
GSU Post UTME Registration Portal
- Go to Gombe State University Post UTME Portal @ https://gsu.edu.ng/
- Navigate to the top Menu and locate “Admission”.
- Under Admission, select “Undergraduate: How To Apply” For application guidelines.
- Select “Registration Portal” to start registration.
For Mobile Users:
- Tab on the Menu bar and click on “Admission” Then choose “Undergraduate: How to Apply“
For PC Users:
- Visit https://gsu.edu.ng, Navigate your cursor to “Admission” and tab “Undergraduate: How to Apply“.
How To Pay for GSU 2020 Post UTME Form Online
Now that you can access the Post UTME Portal, Follow the steps below to make your Post UTME fee payment and scroll down to see the Registration guideline after payment:
- You are to pay a POST UTME Application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) Via University’s Remita platform.
- Note: This fee is non-refundable.
- Upon payment, make sure you present your payment receipt to the “GSU Bursar” for issuance of official receipt.
How To Apply for GSU POST UTME 2020
After you payment, follow the following guidelines for the Post UTME Screening Exercise:
All Applicants are to bring the following credentials (Both original and photocopies) when going for the Screening Exercise:
- JAMB Original Result Slip: Print Your Original Jamb result here
- Two (2) passport photographs (Should be colored)
- Your Writing materials
- Your Post UTME Payment receipt.
GSUST, Kumo Cut off Mark Requirement
GSU Jamb cut off mark for 2020/2021 admission is set at 160. Candidates Who do not Meet GSU Cut off Mark of 160 should do the following:
Gombe State University Admission Requirements for 2020
Below are the Gombe state University Post UTME Exercise Requirements for Admission in 2020.
- GSU Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose GSU as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All GSU applicants must score at least 160 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their GSU POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for GSU POST UTME exercise.
- Cases of candidates that are Awaiting their O’level Result can also apply for the Screening.
That is all the necessary information on GSU 2020 Post UTME Exercise that you need for now.
More information on this will be updated as we continue to receive more information. Please feel free to share this post with your friends.
Use any of the social Media button below to share this post with your friends and Also drop your comment using the comment box below.