Here is the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti – FUOYE Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 (Departmental & JAMB) Requirements for Post Utme Exercise 2020 for all courses.
We want to inform all candidates wishes to apply for Admission in Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) that the
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti – popularly known as FUOYE Departmental and JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 for Admission is out.
- 1 FUOYE Departmental Cut Off Mark is out For 2020 Admission?
- 2 FUOYE GENERAL Cut off Mark for 2020/2021?
- 3 FUOYE JAMB Cut Off Mark For Admission in 2020/2021
- 4 REQUIREMENTS FOR FUOYE POST UTME 2020
- 5 FUOYE POST UTME APPLICATION PROCEDURES.
- 6 MORE Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) UPDATES!
- 7 Related Posts
FUOYE Departmental Cut Off Mark is out For 2020 Admission?
The official FUOYE Departmental and JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 for FUOYE POST UTME Exercise is out.
First thing you should know is that FUOYE does not have a fixed Cut off mark for each department, courses or faculties. All you need to gain admission in Fuoye is to meet the Fuoye General Jamb Cut off mark and the general requirements as listed below▼
So this page will guide you more on:
- FUOYE jamb cut off mark 2020/2021
- How to calculate FUOYE cut off mark 2020/2021
- JAMB cut off mark for FUOYE 2020/2021
- FUOYE departmental cut off mark 2020/2021
- FUOYE cut off mark for all courses 2020/2021
- FUOYE cut off mark for all Department 2020/2021
- FUOYE cut off mark 2020/2021
FUOYE GENERAL Cut off Mark for 2020/2021?
If you can recall, the main reason you visited this page was to know the FUOYE Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 (Departmental & JAMB) Requirements.
Without wasting more of your time, we created this page to share FUOYE Departmental and JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 and Qualifications for Admission with all FUOYE Applicants.
The FUOYE General Cut Off Mark 2020/2022 is 180 as set by Jamb .
You must meet FUOYE Departmental and JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 before you can be eligible for FUOYE Admission.
FUOYE JAMB Cut Off Mark For Admission in 2020/2021
JAMB Set the required cut off mark for all Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education as listed below.
JAMB said the required Cut off Mark for all institutions including all universities, polytechnics, colleges of education and monotechnics for this year’s admission will be as listed below.
The JAMB cut off mark as announced by JAMB for admissions into Federal universities, State Universities, private universities, Federal polytechnics, State polytechnics, private polytechnics and all colleges of education are 160, 140, 120, 110 and 100 respectively.
- Federal Universities — 180: Many Federal Universities only accept Candidates with minimum JAMB score of 180 and above. This also varies base on the course you apply for.
- State Universities: State Universities may only accept Candidates with Minimum JAMB score of at least 160 and above. This also varies base on the course you apply for.
- Private Universities — 140: Some Private Universities accept Candidates with JAMB score of 140 and above. This may also vary base on the course you apply for.
- Federal Polytechnics — 120: Some Private Polytechnics accept Candidates with JAMB score of 120 and above. This may also vary base on the course you apply for.
- State Polytechnics — 120: Candidates with JAMB S core of 120 are eligible for admission in State polytechnics. This may vary base on the course you apply for.
- Private Polytechnics — 110: Private polytechnics accept Candidates with JAMB score of 110 and above. This may also vary base on the course you apply for.
- Colleges of Education — 100: JAMB candidates with JAMB score of 100 and above are eligible for admission in any College of Education.
Note: Any Institution has the liberty to raise their cut off mark for admission to their desire. But JAMB Registrar, said that institutions must not go below the minimum cut-off points for admissions as designated by JAMB.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FUOYE POST UTME 2020
Below are FUOYE Post UTME Exercise Requirements and Eligibility for Admission 2020/2021.
To know if you are qualified for the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti – FUOYE Post UTME Exercise 2020, then note that:
- FUOYE Post UTME screening exercise is for all candidates that chose FUOYE as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb Exam.
- Candidates that can register and Participate in the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) must score at least 180 in their Jamb Exam.
- All Applicants are required to have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- All Participants must attach their POST UTME form to their Documents during and when coming for the POST UTME exercise.
- All Post UTME registration is to be done on the FUOYE PORTAL @www.fuoye.edu.ng
FUOYE POST UTME APPLICATION PROCEDURES.
If you have met the above requirements and cut off mark, then follow the guides below to apply for FUOYE POST UTME screening Exercise via the school portal. All you need to do is to:
- Visit the School POST UTME Application Portal website via www.fuoye.edu.ng
- Proceed to paying and getting the POST UTME FORM as Guided on the Portal.
- Completely fill the form online and submit it.
- Print out a copy because you will need to attach it to your documents when going for your Screening.
MORE Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) UPDATES!
- Check List Of Courses Offered In FUOYE & Their admission Requirements Here
- Get FUOYE Post Utme Admission Form 2020/2021, Date, Price & Requirements Here
- Download FUOYE Departmental and JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 for Admission Here
- Check FUOYE Admission List 2020/2021 Out: Check Here
- FUOYE School Fees & Acceptance fee 2020/2021 For New & Old Students Here
Hope you found this guide and I know it was very helpful and useful to you? Please feel free to share this with your friends and colleagues.
You can do that by using the social media sharing buttons below.
Please don’t fail to let us know how you feel about this guide using the comment box below↓.