This is a handful of information on the sales of the sales of the Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME and the 2021 FUGUSAU Direct Entry admission form.
The first of applying for admission at the Federal University Gusau is from JAMB exam. As such, you must choose FUGUS as your first choice.
After choosing FUGUS as your first, choice, you must also meet the FUGUS JAMB Cut off shown here before furthering to applying for admission as guided below.
Is FUGUS 2021/2022 Post UTME form out?
This is to alert the public on the release of the Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Post UTME and DE Admission Screening Form for all Interested persons.
The sales of the form is for UTME and Direct entry candidates that wish to apply for full time undergraduate admission for the 2021/2022 Session year.
According to the school management, all interested persons are to obtain the form on FUGUSAU Post UTME portal and pay to have access to the online Post UTME registration form.
To successfully carry out the registration process, applicants are thereby instructed to follow the steps shown below.
How To Apply for FUGUS Post UTME 2021.
The first step to apply is to visit the FUGUS Post UTME portal. Below are the actual steps to follow;
- Log on to the FUGUSAU Post UTME portal @ http://putme.fugusau.edu.ng/.
- Scroll to the menu and click the doted lines to see all options.
- Select “Register for Screening” to proceed
- Fill in your JAMB Registration Number.
- Now, click on “SUBMIT” to proceed.
- Wait for a new page to open up and show you your personal details.
- After that, fill the form with the required information and Proceed to generate your payment invoice.
Payments Procedures To Buy Form
- Now, take the invoice RRR number to any bank to make your payment.
- You can also use the RRR to make the payment online on Remita platform using any valid debit card.
- After making the payment, return to the Post UTME portal and login.
- Use your JAMB Registration Number as username and the RRR as password.
How To Complete your Registration.
- Return to the portal and use your JAMB Registration Number as username and the RRR as password.
- After logging in, upload your recent passport of not more than 20KB.
- Only passport with a .jpeg format will be accepted.
- Submit your application and print the your Post UTME screening slip.
FUGUSAU UTME Admission Requirements 2021
- Interested candidates must have a JAMB Score of 160.
- Check FUGUS Post UTME Cut off mark for 2021 here.
Candidates who don’t meet the Score are advise to;
- Such candidate must also choose FUG as their first choice.
- All applied candidates must partake in the Aptitude Test to be qualified for admission.
- Only candidates who pass the Aptitude Test will be considered for admission.
- All Applicants are to go for the screening exercise with their Post UTME screening slip.
- Original and photocopies of all your credentials/Certificates.
- All candidates are to present their Original JAMB Result. You can easily print your original JAMB result Here
Requirements for Direct Entry;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have nothing less than a Lower Credit at ND.
- Equivalent of 7 points in NCE or IJMB can also be used.
- Only Credit or Certificate from a recognized Institutions will be honored.
- All Direct Entry Applicants are to go for the exercise with their DE slip.
Deadline/Closing Date 2021
All applications must be done and submitted before the assigned deadline shown on the application portal.
The new application deadline for UTME applicants and the closing date for Direct Entry application will be updated when the school has published it.
- Tests Date: Will be stated for each candidate’ department.
- Venue for Test: The Federal University of Gusau-Zaria Permanent Site.
- Test Time: 9:00 am on daily basis.
That’s the available news on the FUGUSAU Post UTME form for 2021/2022 academic session and the FUGUS Direct Entry (DE) Registration form for 2021/2022.