This is for candidates looking for the Federal University, Gusau – FUGUS POST UTME Form 2020/2021 and Requirements needed for admission.
The required information on FUGUS POST UTME Form 2020/2021 and Requirements for admission in 2020 will be made known on this page.
Is FUGUS POST UTME Form For 2020 Out?
All interested candidates should kindly note that the FUGUS POST UTME Requirements and procedure for the 2020 POST UTME application is out. This information was made known via the school administration following last year update on the POST UTME application exercise.
How Much Is FUGUS 2020 POST Form?
Federal University, Gusau – POST UTME application form is set at the price of N2,000 (Two thousand Naira) Only. This fee is to be payed via the Post UTME Portal following the procedures listed below.
FUGUS Cut Off Mark For 2020
The required Jamb Cut off mark for FUGUS 2020 POST UTME application in 2020 is set at 180. All interested candidates that want to apply for FUGUS 2020 POST UTME Exercise must score up to 180 to be qualified for the exercise.
Candidates who don’t meet this Jamb Score are advise to do the following:
FUGUS POST UTME Requirements
All UTME and Direct Entry Applicants / Aspirants must met the following Requirements listed below▼
- FUGUS only accept Applicants and candidates Only that have scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 Jamb UTME Exam.
- Only UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Applicants and candidates who made the Federal University, Gusau – FUGUS their First and Second Choice Institution during Jamb Registration are eligible to apply and participate in FUGUS POST UTME Exercise 2020.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes in (Either WAEC, GCE, NECO Result) including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Only Aspirants and Candidates that participate in FUGUS Post-UTME Exercise will be considered for admission.
- Cases of “Awaiting Results” may or may not be accepted
- All candidates are to present their Original jamb Result. You can easily print your original Jamb result Here.
How To Apply for FUGUS POST UTME Exercise
- Visit FUGUS Post Utme application portal @http://putme.fugusreg.net
- When you land on the page, tab on the “Register for Screening” link to start your Post UTME registration.
- Enter your JAMB reg No on the page and tab on the SUBMIT to login.
- If your login is successful, then a page will open and show your some relevant details about to yourself.
- Complete the form, proceed to generate a payment invoice and proceed to make your payment via bank or make your payment online using the online payment platform.
- After the payment, you will have to go back to the POST UTME application page to complete your registration.
- Tab and submit your registration to finish your registration.
- Make sure you print the POST UTME Slip when you complete your registration.
Federal University, Gusau Post Utme Registration and Application Deadline 2020
All Applicants for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise in FUGUS should note that FUGUS Post Utme Registration and Application Closing Date for 2020 is not yet announced.
We Will soon Notify all candidate when the Federal University, Gusau (FUGUS) Post Utme Registration and Application 2020 will close.
So all Candidates and aspirants are advised to always visit this page for more update and the FUGUS latest news on admission.
I am sure this FUGUS Post Utme update was helpful to you… Please feel free to share your thoughts and also feel free to ask us any question using the comment box below.