Here in this article, We will give you full details of Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form and how to apply for fire service recruitment on Portal @ www.fedfire.gov.ng.
When will the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021/2022 form be released? Is federal fire service recruitment form out, Below is the federal fire service recruitment update and how to apply for the jobs.
Is Federal Fire Service Recruitment form 2021 out?
Yes, The application portal for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021 is now out. You can now read how to apply for FFS recruitment exercise here.
Also, There are several job positions that suit your educational qualification. Either you are a Master’s Degree holders or BSc holders, You are advised to vigorously and painstakingly read this guide very well if you would like to make it In the ongoing Recruitment.
Available Positions for FFS Job Recruitment 2021
There are basically 3 different categories in the FFS recruitment 2021. You will have to choose one of them and apply below.
Also, It is imperative to note that there are different requirements for all of them. Example, those applying for Superintendent Cadre must possess Master degree or Bachelors Degree.
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre
However, It is important to note that the Federal Fire Service Recruitment form is not yet out. Visit FFS Recruitment Portal @ www.fedfire.gov.ng to apply. But continue reading to see how to apply.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Federal Fire Service Salary Structure
- N1,405,449 – Chief Inspector (CI)
- N1,325,234 – Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI)
- N1,252,038 – Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI)
- N1,143,539 – Principal Marshal Inspector (PMI)
- N1,058,416 – Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI)
- N777,876 – Marshal Inspector I (MI-I)
- N548,387 – Marshal Inspector II (MI-II).
- N393,442 – Marshal Inspector III (MI-III)
- N966,761 – Chief Fire Marshal Assistant (CFMA)
- N539,048 – Deputy Fire Marshal Assistant (DFMA)
- N387,428 – Senior Fire Marshal Assistant (SFMA)
- N349,589 – Fire Marshal Assistant I (FMA I)
- N319,741 – Fire Marshal Assistant II (FMA II)
- N305,576 – Fire Marshal Assistant III (FMA III)
- The average salary of Federal Fire Service service workers – N800,000-N1,400,000 annually (we can say that they earn N50-120k monthly).
How To Apply For Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021
To apply, visit www.fedfire.gov.ng/rportal/welcome/auth and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.