Are you Wondering if EBSU post UTME form 2020 is out? If yes, then we got you covered.. Here is a very legit information about Ebonyi State university 2020 post UTME exercise.
This page will update you on when EBSU post UTME form will be on sales, how much is EBSU post UTME form, EBSU admission requirements, EBSU cut off mark requirement and all the basic info you need to know about EBSU 2020 post UTME exercise.
- How much is EBSU post UTME Form
- Is EBSU post UTME form for 2020 out
- When will EBSU post UTME form be on sale.
- How to apply for EBSU post UTME exercise.
- When is EBSU post UTME application deadline
- Will EBSU write post UTME exam (aptitude test)
And so much more will be answered on this page.
- 1 How much is EBSU post UTME
- 2 Is EBSU Post UTME Form for 2020 out?
- 3 How to apply for EBSU post UTME exercise.
- 4 First option:
- 5 Second Option:
- 6 Third Option:
- 7 EBSU Admission & Jamb Cut off Mark
- 8 EBSU General Admission Requirements for 2020
- 9 When is EBSU post UTME application deadline
- 10 Will EBSU write post UTME exam (aptitude test)
How much is EBSU post UTME
The stipulated Registration and application fee for Ebonyi State university (EBSU) Post UTME Form 2020 is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only.
See how to get the form and How to apply for the Post UTME Below.
Is EBSU Post UTME Form for 2020 out?
Well, the Ebonyi State University Post UTME Form for 2020 is not yet on sales for now.
EBSU cut off mark, admission requirements for 2020 and the application guidelines and instruction for the 2020 Post UTME Exercise has been released. Pls kindly See them below..
The management of the Ebonyi University State has announced that the registration form for the 2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise will be made available any moment from now.
They have advised all candidates that are willing to apply for her post UTME screening exercise to kindly make sure the read and understand the procedures and requirements for their 2020 Post UTME Exercise as listed below.
How to apply for EBSU post UTME exercise.
- Interested candidates are to visit EBSU Admission Application app @ https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/
- On landing on the page, Navigate to “Apply” and Tab on “Apply for 2020/2021 Admissions“
- You will be taken to page with three option:
“CLICK TO GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE THEN PROCEED TO BANK”Please Note! Remita Platform is the only payment platform.
- Choose what you want to do and proceed to complete your Post Utme Registration.
EBSU Admission & Jamb Cut off Mark
EBSU required JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020 Post UTME admission is 170. For now, the actual EBSU Departmental Cut off Points has not been released by the school management.
Candidates Who do not Meet EBSU Cut off Mark of 170 should do the following:
EBSU General Admission Requirements for 2020
Below are the Ebonyi State Post UTME Exercise Requirements for Admission in 2020.
- EBSU Post UTME Admission exercise is for all candidates that chose EBSU as their first choice in the 2020 Jamb UTME Exam.
- All EBSU applicants must score at least 170 in their Jamb Exam.
- Applicants must have at least 5 credits pass in their O’ level Result (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB, GCE) etc. And the Credit must include Mathematics and English language.
- Participants must attach their EBSU POST UTME form to their Documents when coming for EBSU POST UTME exercise.
- Cases of candidates that are Awaiting their O’level Result can also apply for the Screening.
When is EBSU post UTME application deadline
There is no current information on this right now, We promise to update this information as we continue to gather more information from the school management.
Will EBSU write post UTME exam (aptitude test)
No!!! EBSU will not write any Exam in her 2020/2021 Post UTME admission exercise. So there will be not aptitude test.
That is all the necessary information on EBSU 2020 Post UTME Exercise that you need for now.
More information on this will be updated as we continue to receive more information. Please feel free to share this post with your friends.
Use any of the social Media button below to share this post with your friends and Also drop your comment using the comment box below.